Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,892 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students (28524 Views)

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by bewla(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
potent5:

I agree with you on this. Kudos to President Buhari for once.
an ipot sorry ipob will say slow tortoises moving in the right direction
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Rajosh(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians In Dominican Island? we're just everywhere.
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Abbotp: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
THE STUDENTS WON'T AGREE TO FOLLOW YOU BEFORE NOW grin grin
mansakhalifa:
If I had a say in the matter,I would have counseled evacuation before the hurricane struck the island. That way many of them wouldn't have been left with nothing as the report stated. For the record there was a hurricane warning/alert. We could have made use of that.
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by kayalla(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
potent5:

I agree with you on this. Kudos to President Buhari for once.

will the students agree to be evacuated? they know wat they coming to face in Nigeria
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by 1miccza: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
This is the first time that this man has ever done the right thing . Thumbs up Bubu
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by shegra58: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are applauding the president for doing his job as required by the constitution which he was elected for and paid by tax payers money ?
Yes he need to be applaud because if he decided not to do it nobody is going to query him
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by jaybee(f): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are applauding the president for doing his job as required by the constitution which he was elected for and paid by tax payers money ?

If you have no meaningful contribution just keep quiet. The President has gone out of his way to order the evacuation of the students, obviously, to shorten the bureaucracy.

It is not the work of president to evacuate stranded students offshore

It is duty of the Ministry of foreign affairs and the Ministry of Education.

The president is not supposed to be running the shows that are ordinarily the duties of the ministries.

So he deserves commendation for paying attention to details.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Originalsly: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Josh44s:

My brother, that is how bad the mindset of an average Nigerian is now. They don't know their rights as citizens. They don't know the responsibilities and duties of their leaders which by rights theirs. I spit on them!
I do agree.......... but who you spitting on?.....the average Nigerian citizen?....their leaders?...or spit for everyone?!
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Josh44s(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Originalsly:
I do agree.......... but who you spitting on?.....the average Nigerian citizen?....their leaders?...or spit for everyone?!

Every living thing living in this country grin
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Josh44s:

Every living thing living in this country grin
Lol...you just hate Nigeria... with a passion ...everything that moveth huh?!
@topic..... if I were to blame the President it would be for not firing the Minister and others who failed to carry out their duty to evacuate the students.
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some of the comments here are downright ridiculous.
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=jaybee post=60843323]

If you have no meaningful contribution just keep quiet. The President has gone out of his way to order the evacuation of the students, obviously, to shorten the bureaucracy.

It is not the work of president to evacuate stranded students offshore

It is duty of the Ministry of foreign affairs and the Ministry of Education.

The president is not supposed to be running the shows that are ordinarily the duties of the ministries.
Where the heck did you get this from madam? As the chief executive and commander-in-chief of federation,the president is in the best position to issue such an order whether there are ministers or not. The bulk always stops at his table at the end of the day. This is also the case in more advanced climes. Or haven't you heard of the US president or state governor giving orders for evacuation during national emergencies? So,what are you getting at?
Re: Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students by Josh44s(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Originalsly:
Lol...you just hate Nigeria... with a passion ...everything that moveth huh?!
@topic..... if I were to blame the President it would be for not firing the Minister and others who failed to carry out their duty to evacuate the students.

E be like say you are not living in Nigeria. I don't hate Nigeria, I love my country but I hate the beings living in it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / NASU Will Join ASUU Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.