Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats (697 Views)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by Project2020(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
NEWSGovernor Bello tours empty offices in Kogi, leaked audio reveals alleged death threats to NLC chairman [AUDIO]Published on September 25, 2017 By John Akinfehinwa

Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello was touched by the empty offices in Lokoja, the state capital following the ongoing workers’ strike in the state.

Bello, who visited offices in government ministries and agencies in the capital on Monday, saw in person the 100% compliance by civil servants to the strike directive from labour leaders.

All offices visited by the governor were like graveyards.

When the Governor visited different ministries in Lokoja, he noticed that even commissioners and other political appointees were not in office.

Bystanders wondered if the commissioners and the political appointees were also on strike.

Some of the ministries visited by the governor were Ministry of Health, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Graphic Newspaper, Radio Kogi, State Secretariat’s, Ministry of Education and Agriculture among others.

Governor Bello, in a letter through his Secretary to the State Government, Folashade Arike Ayoade, had threatened workers with the implementation of no-work no-pay policy if they eventually complied with the strike.

Meanwhile, a leaked audio from a government function has gone viral in the state. In the leaked audio, the Chief of Staff to Kogi State Governor, Edward Onoja was heard telling the state NLC Chairman, Comrade Onuh Edoka, that it is natural for him to go for the labour leader’s head if he feels he is against the government.

“Onuh Edoka, you are from Olamaboro local government, so by virtue of where we come from, we are brothers. We are Christians.

“I recall a time you knew I was going for your head because i felt you were trying to jeopardize a vision that I believe in, knowingly or unknowingly, but I was going for your head. It was natural, even though you are my brother,” he said.

Just yesterday, labour leaders in the state raised the alarm that their lives were under threat from the agents of government because of the ongoing strike action.

It was reliably gathered that some of the union leaders are currently in hiding because of the threats.

LISTEN HERE

https://clyp.it/kserv15j
Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by Project2020(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Project2020:
NEWSGovernor Bello tours empty offices in Kogi, leaked audio reveals alleged death threats to NLC chairman [AUDIO]Published on September 25, 2017 By John Akinfehinwa

Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello was touched by the empty offices in Lokoja, the state capital following the ongoing workers’ strike in the state.

Bello, who visited offices in government ministries and agencies in the capital on Monday, saw in person the 100% compliance by civil servants to the strike directive from labour leaders.

All offices visited by the governor were like graveyards.

When the Governor visited different ministries in Lokoja, he noticed that even commissioners and other political appointees were not in office.

Bystanders wondered if the commissioners and the political appointees were also on strike.

Some of the ministries visited by the governor were Ministry of Health, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Graphic Newspaper, Radio Kogi, State Secretariat’s, Ministry of Education and Agriculture among others.

Governor Bello, in a letter through his Secretary to the State Government, Folashade Arike Ayoade, had threatened workers with the implementation of no-work no-pay policy if they eventually complied with the strike.

Meanwhile, a leaked audio from a government function has gone viral in the state. In the leaked audio, the Chief of Staff to Kogi State Governor, Edward Onoja was heard telling the state NLC Chairman, Comrade Onuh Edoka, that it is natural for him to go for the labour leader’s head if he feels he is against the government.

“Onuh Edoka, you are from Olamaboro local government, so by virtue of where we come from, we are brothers. We are Christians.

“I recall a time you knew I was going for your head because i felt you were trying to jeopardize a vision that I believe in, knowingly or unknowingly, but I was going for your head. It was natural, even though you are my brother,” he said.

Just yesterday, labour leaders in the state raised the alarm that their lives were under threat from the agents of government because of the ongoing strike action.

It was reliably gathered that some of the union leaders are currently in hiding because of the threats.

LISTEN HERE

https://clyp.it/kserv15j

Absolute power corrupts
Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by RomeSankara: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
This particular set of political electees from President to most of the governor's are something else , worst ever set worst ever seen we have elected except Ambode , Osinbanjo and Gov Bindow

1 Like

Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by Omeokachie: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gangsters in power.

How do you hope to have progress with persons like this running the affairs of state?

From threats of making the country ungovernable, to forming a parallel government, to dogs and baboon being soaked in blood, and now issuing death threats to labour union leaders!

The inmates are running this assylum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by RomeSankara: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Omeokachie:
Gangsters in power.

How do you hope to have progress with persons like this running the affairs of state?

From threats of making the country ungovernable, to forming a parallel government, to dogs and baboon being soaked in blood, and now issuing death threats to labour union leaders!

The inmates are running this assylum.

Nothing can work , nothing at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by respect80(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bello is a curse to Kogi state and a disgrace to humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by Isoko1stSon(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
BMC- Absent This is Strange

Lemme Wait Maybe they Are Coming

1 Like

Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by Adamsberlin(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bello pay the worker their money
Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by Homeboiy: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes Allah is using him to punish kogi people for supporting Apc

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by fratermathy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
BMC- Absent This is Strange

Lemme Wait Maybe they Are Coming

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.
Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by itchie: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is the kind of nonsensical leadership e APC provides. Useless party
Re: Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats by yarimo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
I see DINO MELAYE'S hand in the audio part

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Buhari's Katsina State APC / BREAKING: Saraki, Dogara, NASS Principal Officers Denied Access To Aso Rock / Breaking! President Buhari Promises To Help Gambia Recover Thier Stolen Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.