Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) (3672 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by dasanctuary(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2017
itchie:
Biafra can not die. People can hate all they want. Biafra is alive and Biafra is forever

Wrong timing !!!
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by itchie: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2017
dasanctuary:

Wrong timing !!!

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by leofab(f): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by dasanctuary(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2017
itchie:

What is this one saying?
You will never understand until time tell...
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by itchie: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2017
dasanctuary:

You will never understand until time tell...

My dear you are free to have your opinion as I am free to have mine Ok. Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by Ratello: 1:57am On Sep 26, 2017
dasanctuary:

Were those agitators dead or far as sleep during GEJ regime that they forget to make their points known so they can easily part away without all these noise.

Why are you like this? Did Jonathan make an unfortunate statement of 97% and 5%? Do you even reason at all?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by eunisam: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Determined for self determination.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.
who gives a bleep about ur pathetic isioko or isaka? A little town of kaikai drukards. How many una dey sef?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by shekauvsbuhari: 3:38am On Sep 26, 2017
obulor6468:

Allah is God mind you but as for Mohammed and his jihadists they cannot defeat Biafra.
point of correction. Allah is not God. Its de name of de idol in that thing covered with cloth which dey worship A mecca. Christians n muslims dnt worship same God.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by laribari(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2017
obulor6468:

Allah is God mind you but as for Mohammed and his jihadists they cannot defeat Biafra.

Allah and Mohammed are same.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Joephat:
Buhari should not step foot into biafran land unless he still wants to suck more blood of innocent citizens.

No independent day celebration bcz we r no longer part of the Zoo.

No election in Anambra state.

These two days shall be used as a public holiday to honor our lost hero's during the zoo soldiers Python dance.

No more ofe isala day
election must hold so we can correct our mistake(obiano)

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by keally: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Limitless72:

My friend shut the fuckup and stop this hypocritical blasphemy of the highest order....
And before you label me afonja or a muslim
I'm a full blooded igbo man with the grit and burning desire for biafra becoming a sovereign state running through my veins... I support the IPOB 100% and a christain...
But bro this statement of your is excrucially toxic to your wellbeing.... You don't know the gravity of your statement because you're void of knowledge...

And don't quote me......!!!
I repeat don't quote me...

I understand the way you feel bc of the level of ur knowledge. Allah is not the Same loving God of the Christians. Before the advent of mohammed, the worship of allah has been going on in arabian peninsula ever Before he was even born. Now the point: allah that commands them to kill the infidels cannot be the God of the Bible. allah is a lesser God of the arabians Before mohammed appeared on the scene. For better understanding, get the book,"who is this allah?" by G.J.O Moshay. He was a muslim cleric of high standing Before his conversion.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by ashjay001(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

The US and EU have their backs

Touch them and face the wrath of these 2 blocks

You don't declare a group terrorists group just because they seek independence.

Hmmm.....

U lot dont stop amazing me. Always twisting d story to fit ur narrative!
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by dasanctuary(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Ratello:

Why are you like this? Did Jonathan make an unfortunate statement of 97% and 5%? Do you even reason at all?

Am very sorry maybe you should teach me how to reasons, lazy man always do the hardest job, so because of statement made by whoever is the reason for parting away, you people forget history so quick remember 1967
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by PureMe01: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.
lol..mr.Isoko,u and ur mallam brothers keep claiming south.wat happened to ur North

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by martinif: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
obulor6468:

My Brother don't be deceived, Allah is not The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by EnEnPeecee: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
obulor6468:

sorry the allah in Koran cannot be God please read the koran and see who allah is and what he does. no good God would act the way allah acted in the koran.

allah supports rape
allah supports killing of non muslims
allah supportz violence
allah supports and encouraged lying
allah gave kudos to muhammad despite his wickedness.

allah can't be God. allah is ruthless
Re: Breaking: IPOB Protest In Anambra Despite Operation Python Dance (video) by Limitless72(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
keally:

I understand the way you feel bc of the level of ur knowledge. Allah is not the Same loving God of the Christians. Before the advent of mohammed, the worship of allah has been going on in arabian peninsula ever Before he was even born. Now the point: allah that commands them to kill the infidels cannot be the God of the Bible. allah is a lesser God of the arabians Before mohammed appeared on the scene. For better understanding, get the book,"who is this allah?" by G.J.O Moshay. He was a muslim cleric of high standing Before his conversion.

Allah in arabic translates to the sovereign God....
Its just language differences just the same way we the IGBOs call the sovereign God chineke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency / Atiku Wanted To Kill Me To Become President - Obasanjo / Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.