Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Having Sex In The Church Toilet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Sex In The Church Toilet (5398 Views)

Pastor Hid Camera Inside Church Toilet So He Can Admire Nyash!!! / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
I still remember when i was still a Christian, so many of my friends in the church choir normally have sex in the church toilet and romance each other all the time. As an atheist i see nothing wrong with it but i want to know from nairaland Christians. Is having sex in the church bad?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by Nwodosis(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
What's the use for you as an Atheist?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by ayaside(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
You just said there is nothing wrong with it.So,why does their opinion(s) matter?
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
ayaside:
You just said there is nothing wrong with it.So,why does their opinion(s) matter?
angry
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by simultaneousboi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
End time question
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
simultaneousboi:
End time question
end time
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by Kseafresh: 2:30am On Sep 26, 2017
See what Unemployment is causing undecided
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by felixomor: 3:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
See what Unemployment is causing undecided
Honestly
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Honestly
nigeria government is to be blamed
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by terrezo2002(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2017
segunojo866:
I still remember when i was still a Christian, so many of my friends in the church choir normally have sex in the church toilet and romance each other all the time. As an atheist i see nothing wrong with it but i want to know from nairaland Christians. Is having sex in the church bad?
Who did this to you?
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

Who did this to you?
meaning
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by JackBizzle: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Honestly

I heard that you were a choirmaster. Come on, you must know something about squeezing boobies in the other room in the church

1 Like

Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by terrezo2002(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

I heard that you were a choirmaster. Come on, you must know something about squeezing boobies in the other room in the church
Yet another one. God save us from strange people
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by JackBizzle: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

Yet another one. God save us from strange people

Ogbeni, sharap there!

You are the one acting strange. How can you deny the sex scandals that go on in churches?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by felixomor: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Receive Sense.
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by terrezo2002(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ogbeni, sharap there!

You are the one acting strange. How can you deny the sex scandals that go on in churches?
It is people like you that do those things in church toilets
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

It is people like you that do those things in church toilets
I have kiss,romance and even masturbated in the church during allnight grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by terrezo2002(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
segunojo866:
I have kiss,romance and even masturbated in the church during allnight grin
This is why I asked who did this to you
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

This is why I asked who did this to you
grin
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by JackBizzle: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Receive Sense.

Holy ghost cum on you
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Holy ghost cum on you
wink
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by GodsMopol: 3:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Dude, get something to do
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
GodsMopol:
Dude, get something to do
did i complain to you that i need a job? Pointless quote cheesy
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by stonemasonn: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Humans like experimenting sha....It is only bad if you are caught by God.
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
Yes it's a sin.The act is fornication.
What is Fornication?
Fornication is voluntary sexual intercourse between two people who are unmarried to one another, either of the opposite sex or the same sex. It is essentially, sexual immorality and there is no doubt that God calls it sin. Any sex outside of marriage is breaking the commandment of adultery but God will judge every sexually immoral sin of everyone who refuses to repent and trust in Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.
These verses consist of an aid to resist fornication (sexual immorality) and an admonition to recognize that believers are the new temple of God where the Holy Spirit lives. We must flee and that might mean leave the situation, get off the Internet, or destroy all the sexually explicit media we have. Run any way that you can because out bodies are not our own anymore for He purchased us with His own blood and as an expression of our gratitude, we should strive to always glorify God in our bodies. Fornicating in the Church is absurd as such if such individual refuses to repent, he or she will end in the lake of fire.
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by Sebastine1606(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:

The devil is so wicked, for you to ask this kind of question, pls dear it's wrong to even have sex with anyone who's not your wife, even though we fall into it... It's dangerous even in the premises of the Lord, a holy abode
Come to Jesus
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

The devil is so wicked, for you to ask this kind of question, pls dear it's wrong to even have sex with anyone who's not your wife, even though we fall into it... It's dangerous even in the premises of the Lord, a holy abode
Come to Jesus
I should come to a Jewish carpenter?

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by Sebastine1606(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
I should come to a Jewish carpenter?
Yes,He's the only way, the truth and the life.... No one cometh unto the father except by Him
Heaven and hell is real
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Yes,He's the only way, the truth and the life.... No one cometh unto the father except by Him
Heaven and hell is real
so muslims cannot come to the father through Prophet Muhammad? Who told you that your Jesus Christ is the right god?
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by Sebastine1606(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
so muslims cannot come to the father through Prophet Muhammad? Who told you that your Jesus Christ is the right god?

Yes brother, HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, and whoever cometh to Him shall never die
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by segunojo866: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Yes brother, HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, and whoever cometh to Him shall never die
you sound like a child that thinks his father is the strongest man in the world. cheesy
Re: Having Sex In The Church Toilet by OtemSapien: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
you sound like a child that thinks his father is the strongest man in the world. cheesy
This cracks me up though grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / What's Your Take On Judging Others? / Random And Crazy Posters Of The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.