Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily (3477 Views)

What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by SimplePlan34: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2019
OK so I ppl, I want ur advice on a biz I can start this 2019 with the said amount and can earn 4-5k daily pls anything crypto or fx I am not interested. I am willing to make it 250k if d biz is profitable.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Kriskonnect(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2019
join miropass steady 3% weekly for one year
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Kriskonnect(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2019
you get weekly bonus and your money remain intact holla me on 07039614561 Happy New year

Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by SimplePlan34: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Guys still waiting to hear ur advice
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Trading is one of the options you may consider. However only very fast moving products can deliver this margin.

My experience shows that this can only be attained via an aggressive sales strategy where the product (or service) is very hot in demand Fast Moving Consumer Product. You can even get it with a smaller Capital outlay.

A number of variables must however be considered. In order to make such returns, the production outfit must not be far from the market in order to beat time.

The population of the market must also be reasonably large enough to accommodate this kind of sales onslaught.

The product price must be appropriate and reachable for as many people as possible.

Finally, target small and medium companies with great products. You cannot survive the competition synonymous with large companies. And do get yourself an exclusivity caveat for your preferred territory.

So it is very possible if you are painstakingly careful. I know some of these products.

One example will suffice here. There is a wafer being sold in the market now called Pure Bliss. The return on investment here is super. But I don't advise you go here as it is now saturated.

Other products exist. So your model will be to find something that gives you 10% per cycle and then do 5 cycles with your 200k monthly and ' bingo'.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Desdevice(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
laundry won't be a bad ideal
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Elizadath: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:
Trading is one of the options you may consider. However only very fast moving products can deliver this margin.

My experience shows that this can only be attained via an aggressive sales strategy where the product (or service) is very hot in demand Fast Moving Consumer Product. You can even get it with a smaller Capital outlay.

A number of variables must however be considered. In order to make such returns, the production outfit must not be far from the market in order to beat time.

The population of the market must also be reasonably large enough to accommodate this kind of sales onslaught.

The product price must be appropriate and reachable for as many people as possible.

Finally, target small and medium companies with great products. You cannot survive the competition synonymous with large companies. And do get yourself an exclusivity caveat for your preferred territory.

So it is very possible if you are painstakingly careful. I know some of these products.

One example will suffice here. There is a wafer being sold in the market now called Pure Bliss. The return on investment here is super. But I don't advise you go here as it is now saturated.

Other products exist. So your model will be to find something that gives you 10% per cycle and then do 5 cycles with your 200k monthly and ' bingo'.
You. Are a. Good sales person. Can. We .Reason together here what other products we. Can. Venture. In. This new year? For. The benefit of others
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Elizadath:

You. Are a. Good sales person. Can. We .Reason together here what other products we. Can. Venture. In. This new year? For. The benefit of others

Of course we can.

Tell us what you think. Let's set the ball rolling.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by SimplePlan34: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

OK bro any other fast moving goods u have in mind.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by SimplePlan34: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Desdevice:
laundry won't be a bad ideal
U sure 200k will setup a laundry outfit including price of shop I stay in lag oo
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Starboytwo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
I love great threads like this.....
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
SimplePlan34:

U sure 200k will setup a laundry outfit including price of shop I stay in lag oo

You just took this off my fingers.

It's not possible to set up a reasonable laundry shop in a decent location with that rather paltry sum. You could of course look at an alternate laundry services model where you go around collecting the clothes, paying some locals to wash and iron while you return the clothes. This could be initiated and kept on stream with even 50,000(outside space/shop considerations).

There would then be a build up to setting up a proper laundry service.

2 Likes

Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Starboytwo:
I love great threads like this.....

Me too Sir.

I have indeed benefitted from these kinds of threads in the past.

Honestly, people who do not earn at least 2k daily are either oblivious of the possibilities or just outright non halant. Opportunities do abound for earning income daily.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Odunhanz: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Invest the 250k in the business opportunity I want to venture into, but no funds. I will be delivering your 4k to you everyday. Deal.. If interested, WhatsApp or Call 08188959485
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Starboytwo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

Me too Sir.

I have indeed benefitted from these kinds of threads in the past.

Honestly, people who do not earn at least 2k daily are either oblivious of the possibilities or just outright non halant. Opportunities do abound for earning income daily.
I have yet to earn daily money....only through betting I earn daily but I have since quitted and have been racking my brain on something better to engage myself this new beginning...I have been combing nairaland for any meaningful to me thread....it's actually not been easy....I was in a conversation with my junior bro asking him what I could really sell fast in this environment... basically anything I could buy for 1naira and sell for 2-4 naira....I can only think of drugs as it is faster to move and sell and always in demand.....also I been thinking of converting a space(fairly big)into a viewing center,I just moved here and it was hell looking for a viewing center to watch Man utd(so definitely there's gonna be a lot of guys like me)...I'm still making findings and I'm still searching nairaland for answers.i believe if I search enough I'd get something...

1 Like

Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by SimplePlan34: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have yet to earn daily money....only through betting I earn daily but I have since quitted and have been racking my brain on something better to engage myself this new beginning...I have been combing nairaland for any meaningful to me thread....it's actually not been easy....I was in a conversation with my junior bro asking him what I could really sell fast in this environment... basically anything I could buy for 1naira and sell for 2-4 naira....I can only think of drugs as it is faster to move and sell and always in demand.....also I been thinking of converting a space(fairly big)into a viewing center,I just moved here and it was hell looking for a viewing center to watch Man utd(so definitely there's gonna be a lot of guys like me)...I'm still making findings and I'm still searching nairaland for answers.i believe if I search enough I'd get something...

Let's hope we get answers
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Fxwarrior: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
SimplePlan34:
OK so I ppl, I want ur advice on a biz I can start this 2019 with the said amount and can earn 4-5k daily pls anything crypto or fx I am not interested. I am willing to make it 250k if d biz is profitable.

Forex comes to mind.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Onyi22(f): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Provision will go
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by alphabbey1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Starboytwo:
Consider buying products from 1688 and sell ... U can make over 300% profit on one product alone... For starters and people with no shop, its advisable to sell the pix before selling the product. Don't buy a product on the assumption that people will like it. You like it doesn't mean others will. Remember you're not buying it for your own consumption. So, advertise the pix and tag your price, when people show interest, tell them it will be available very soon. Then go and order it...

1 Like

Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Starboytwo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
alphabbey1:
Consider buying products from 1688 and sell ... U can make over 300% profit on one product alone... For starters and people with no shop, its advisable to sell the pix before selling the product. Don't buy a product on the assumption that people will like it. You like it doesn't mean others will. Remember you're not buying it for your own consumption. So, advertise the pix and tag your price, when people show interest, tell them it will be available very soon. Then go and order it...
can you point me to a few of the products you think I could get..
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by henrygold100: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
am following this thread. talking about products, my mind goes to those things people can't do without, food, fashion etc
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by alphabbey1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Starboytwo:
can you point me to a few of the products you think I could get..
Here's an example,
Original sandisk ultra memory card:
On 1688, #1640 - 32gb, #3186 - 64 GB....
Ask nearest stores around you to know price of sandisk ultra or u can rather check Jumia..
Original Samsung memory card evo plus:
On 1688, #2000 - 32gb, #3800 - 64gb...
You will see there pix below

Let me give you an hint: meet those selling memory card and inquire if you can be supplying them in bulk at same or lower rate they buy at Alaba or elsewhere

Observes you environment. See what people spend there money on. Be it electronics, shoes, clothes, and so on. Check 1688 for price and make your move.
You can go beyond your environment by advertising product on OLX or Facebook Ad

1 Share

Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
henrygold100:
am following this thread. talking about products, my mind goes to those things people can't do without, food, fashion etc

You are the true son of your father.

The biggest problem I see among Nairaland business seekers is the fact that they sidestep the very obvious money spinners that yield money but which may not be attractive or impressive especially considering our graduate status.

Food in its different form and variety is the best way to approach these things. People must eat. All you need to do is modify an already existing model and make it contemporary and boom.

Go out into your neighbourhood and look around and you will be surprised if you are eyes are trully open. Those women selling bread at major junctions in the evening, the mallams rolling vegetables in wheel barrows, and indeed all sorts. They all go home with something.

While not advocating that you push ab art I do advise that you modifuly what they do and earn income daily.

Nothing beats a consistent daily income.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:
Provision will go

This is a great business. Very few people have come to terms with how profitable provisions sales is. It does require some form of capital outlay to start out though.

But you cannot go wrong with this model.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
SimplePlan34:

Let's hope we get answers

Answers abound already.

Let's hope you can identify th answers as they thrust themselves at you from the various threads.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Starboytwo:

Sounds great to me. But also invest in something that you can sell in the morning when the viewing centre is 'sleeping'.

There are products that you can sell and by 12.00 moon you received done and have made like 3-5k for that day with little stress......and it can only grow bigger in terms of sales volume and return on investment.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by henrygold100: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

You are the true son of your father.

The biggest problem I see among Nairaland business seekers is the fact that they sidestep the very obvious money spinners that yield money but which may not be attractive or impressive especially considering our graduate status.

Food in its different form and variety is the best way to approach these things. People must eat. All you need to do is modify an already existing model and make it contemporary and boom.

Go out into your neighbourhood and look around and you will be surprised if you are eyes are trully open. Those women selling bread at major junctions in the evening, the mallams rolling vegetables in wheel barrows, and indeed all sorts. They all go home with something.

While not advocating that you push ab art I do advise that you modifuly what they do and earn income daily.

Nothing beats a consistent daily income.

Ur always on point bro. the idea is their buh how to get started and where to start from na where de problem de come most times.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by henrygold100: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:

Sounds great to me. But also invest in something that you can sell in the morning when the viewing centre is 'sleeping'.

There are products that you can sell and by 12.00 moon you received done and have made like 3-5k for that day with little stress......and it can only grow bigger in terms of sales volume and return on investment.
I don't equally advise dat. matches are place ones a week, sometimes twice a week. how much are u paying to subscribe DStv. will not advise anyone to do dat business
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Let me just say it simply. I

t's the beginning of the year.

Just this once abandon all shame and hit the road with a great product there you have it all.

The following review the characteristics of a great product that you can sell;

Daily Need. The preferred product must be something that is required by individuals or households on a daily basis.
It could be food, household like soaps and detergents, toothpaste and creams.

It could be insecticides, rat traps/poison etc. It must be a consumable that will be used and desired/required again on a most regular basis.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by Oktane: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
AFFORDABILITY

Is it something everybody in the population can afford without overstretching themselves?
Indomie comes to mind here. That is the secret of their success. It is a cheap product and always in demand. In hazarding a guess I thing the noodles market attracts over 1 Billion turnover daily.

These guys are very good. Has anyone notice that they are the promoters of the wonderful product that is making waves called Cocopops? I know as lady in Lagos who buys it bulk and resldistributes it among school vendors and she makes a killing on a daily basis.
Re: With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily by alphabbey1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oktane:
Let me just say it simply. I

t's the beginning of the year.

Just this once abandon all shame and hit the road with a great product there you have it all.

The following review the characteristics of a great product that you can sell;

Daily Need. The preferred product must be something that is required by individuals or households on a daily basis.
It could be food, household like soaps and detergents, toothpaste and creams.

It could be insecticides, rat traps/poison etc. It must be a consumable that will be used and desired/required again on a most regular basis.
These daily need stuffs are for people with shops. Unless u wanna be selling on the Street

(1) (2) (Reply)

VCONNECT!! Data Gathering Officers, Let's Meet Here. / Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja / Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.