Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria (2624 Views)

Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna / Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
The government, led by APC have used this coronavirus pandemic to create a avenue to loot funds. Locking us down so we die of hunger and starvation. Palative measures are my right not a privilege. Nairaland call them out, make so much noise let the international community hear you before hunger will kill you or your love's one. Don't forget a lot of persons are already infested but your government won't tell you the true. Try and stay safe but speak out. You are a Nigerian not zommbie, wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by naijaboy756: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
The government, led by APC have used this coronavirus pandemic to create a avenue to loot funds. Locking us down so we die of hunger and starvation. Palative measures are my right not a privilege. Nairaland call them out, make so much noise let the international community hear you before hunger will kill you or your love's one. Don't forget a lot of persons are already infested but your government won't tell you the true. Try and stay safe but speak out. You are a Nigerian not zommbie, wake up.
Covid is real. It is your "convid" that is scam.

You can't even spell it and your are condemning it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:

State borders remain locked down. covid-19 is real..

Stay in your place and let others hear word..

Practice how you will live in your new country when Nigeria eventually cease to exist one day..

All borders remain locked.

Covid is real but convid na scam..

Change from scamming people.

6 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
What killed the Europeans was overconfidence.... But I am afraid it's ignorance that will kill we Africans.. God help us

11 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
naijaboy756:
Covid is real. It is your "convid" that is scam.

You can't even spell it and your are condemning it
. I miss spell it because I didn't check it. You are so dumb that you won't be able to get the message. You are telling people to stay in their home and die of hunger . Are you not worst than your worthless leader? I care for humanity so I will not rest untill your government do the needful. Covid-19 will not kill NIGERIAN but our government will, through hunger and starvation

4 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
suzzyboss:
What killed the Europeans was overconfidence.... But I am afraid it's ignorance that will kill we Africans.. God help us
Ignorance because we have been lie to. A lot of persons are walking around with the virus. How many people have been tested till date?
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by lionness(f): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
As much as I loathe Buhari, Covid19 is not a scam. We are very lucky it’s hasn’t been malignant in Africa. I have a feeling it’s a population control virus created to kill the Chinese and Africans and it’s has backfired and even the NWO are dying from it. Be safe oh!

6 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

State borders remain locked down. covid-19 is real..

Stay in your place and let others hear word..

Practice how you will live in your new country when Nigeria eventually cease to exist one day..

All borders remain locked.

Covid is real but convid na scam..

Change from scamming people.
I don't have another country,I don't even want NIGERIA to cease to exist but I want our worthless leaders to be sensible for once
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
lionness:
As much as I loathe Buhari, Covid19 is not a scam. We are very lucky it’s hasn’t been malignant in Africa. I have a feeling it’s a population control virus created to kill the Chinese and Africans and it’s has backfired and even the NWO are dying from it. Be safe oh!
. It's not a scam per say but your government is using it to loot fund without palative measures. That is a message I am trying to pass across

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
Ignorance because we have been lie to. A lot of persons are walking around with the virus. How many people have been tested till date?
It's true not many people have been tested but that's because our government do not have enough equipment and enough trained personnel to run the test.. Even the US had the same issues in the past...
It's just the we won't assist the government in any way.. We just enjoy criticizing them ... Exactly what you are doing here

4 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2020
suzzyboss:

It's true not many people have been tested but that's because our government do not have enough equipment and enough trained personnel to run the test.. Even the US had the same issues in the past...
It's just the we won't assist the government in any way.. We just enjoy criticizing them ... Exactly what you are doing here
. We don't have enough equipment and enough trained personnel that I agreed.Are our leaders sincere? Will any health personnel who value his or her life volunteer? I am concerned about the fact that your government are not sincere, palative measures are our right not a privilege.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
. If it's true, is it right for federal government to share cash in only two state. Are the Southerners and middle belts not NIGERIAN?
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by helinues: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Another educated illiterates.

Sebi Lassa fever is also a scam even though it's killing Nigerians more than Coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by evansjeff(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
Political b1got, don’t stay at home. It is until you contract it or someone you love contracts it you will know it’s not a scam.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
evansjeff:

Political b1got, don’t stay at home. It is until you contract it or someone you love contracts it you will know it’s not a scam.
. Selfish b1got tell your worthless government to man up

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Another educated illiterates.

Sebi Lassa fever is also a scam even though it's killing Nigerians more than Coronavirus
. Mr educated literate, go back and read my message not the headline. Your government has scam you of your right, wake update

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2020
SW APC lone zombie spotted...
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by naijaboy756: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I miss spell it because I didn't check it. You are so dumb that you won't be able to get the message. You are telling people to stay in their home and die of hunger . Are you not worst than your worthless leader? I care for humanity so I will not rest untill your government do the needful. Covid-19 will not kill NIGERIAN but our government will, through hunger and starvation
Bro let's stay safe
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
naijaboy756:
Bro let's stay safe
. Let stay safe with food in our stomach. I was taking my breakfast this morning and I remembered that someone out there has no food to eat, tears drop from my eye. What a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Dabronze(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
In my opinion I think OP was trying to make a points but he didn't have enough reason to back up is points What I try to get from the write up was that the government are fooling us to stay at he why some other While some other business are going on and they are saying everybody should stay at home.
Those richest people in Nigeria who are donating money for government on COVID-19 do you know that they are running their day-to-day business activities a friend of mine who is working in dagote cement was telling me that the money that was donated by their CEO's was meant to get license to move in & out of any state in Nigeria .
So if you have opportunity to be on Federal roads in anywhere you are in Nigeria you will understand what am talking about .All trucks and Lorrie's that you will see is either Dangote goods ,BUA goods, trucks carrying container from WARF to different destination in Nigeria and a tanker Loaded with diesel, fuel ⛽kerosene or gas which you and I know that is owned by people in power the cabals.
My conclusion is just covid19 is real no doubt about that but this so called politician Can use it to their advantage, you know that Nigeria is in recession before covid19 by the time it is over everything that happen to Nigeria will be blame
on covid19.thank you very much for your time

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Miracle1991: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Let stay safe with food in our stomach. I was taking my breakfast this morning and I remembered that someone out there has no food to eat, tears drop from my eye. What a wicked world
lier. How many people have you given lunch in your street.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by DCmonster: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's a Scam in the West, CHINA and in NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Covid19 is a Conspiracy to forge common Understanding on Government and Religion.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by BREYZ: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:

Mr man stop being stupid
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Covid19 is "CONSPIRACY OF VARIOUS IMMUNITY DISORDERING.

AND/OR

CONSPIRACY OF VALID INFORMATION DISORIENTATION.

IT'S OBAMA/SAUDI/FRANCIS/CHINA CONSPIRACY.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
You are a stupid illiterate, am sorry but you are.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by teresafaith: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dabronze:
In my opinion I think OP was trying to make a points but he didn't have enough reason to back up is points What I try to get from the write up was that the government are fooling us to stay at he why some other While some other business are going on and they are saying everybody should stay at home.
Those richest people in Nigeria who are donating money for government on COVID-19 do you know that they are running their day-to-day business activities a friend of mine who is working in dagote cement was telling me that the money that was donated by their CEO's was meant to get license to move in & out of any state in Nigeria .
So if you have opportunity to be on Federal roads in anywhere you are in Nigeria you will understand what am talking about .All trucks and Lorrie's that you will see is either Dangote goods ,BUA goods, trucks carrying container from WARF to different destination in Nigeria and a tanker Loaded with diesel, fuel ⛽kerosene or gas which you and I know that is owned by people in power the cabals.
My conclusion is just covid19 is real no doubt about that but this so called politician Can use it to their advantage, you know that Nigeria is in recession before covid19 by the time it is over everything that happen to Nigeria will be blame
on covid19.thank you very much for your time
For those of you that are confused about the message op was trying to say.
This guy has summed it up

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
. We don't have enough equipment and enough trained personnel that I agreed.Are our leaders sincere? Will any health personnel who value his or her life volunteer? I am concerned about the fact that your government are not sincere, palative measures are our right not a privilege.
I know that our leaders are not sincere but if they should Bleep up in this trying time like they have done in the past they'll be bleeped up.. I trust my people
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Ruggedniggaone: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaubdu:
see daft ipob terrorist member! who told you that your opinion leave your face me i face you you are living in your village?so daft like cownu
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are a stupid illiterate, am sorry but you are.
I understand you are working for your belly. A man got to make his bone ride on. There is humanity before political party
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic Is A Scam In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
see daft ipob terrorist member! who told you that your opinion leave your face me i face you you are living in your village?so daft like cownu
I understand you are working for your belly. A man got to make his bone ride on but humanity comes first before political party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Crumble Nigeria, Alleges Aso Rock In ‘turmoil’ / Ayodele Fayose Reacts To President Buhari's Broadcast / Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.