Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ebay Ebay - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ebay Ebay (858 Views)

How To Find Hot Selling Items On Ebay / Ebay Now Has Nigeria In Its List Of Countries / Buying A Laptop On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay Ebay by purplekayc(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
hi guys i need your advice i want to buy laptop on ebay can i get it in nigeria this a honest transaction with master card
Re: Ebay Ebay by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
If you are in nigeria, forget about it and have a friend buy one for you or buy one at the markets in Nigeria.

Ebay lists Nigeria as a No Sell Country.
Re: Ebay Ebay by feedel(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
you can buy a good and affordable laptop of your desired specs in Nigeria.I can get you one if you are near Port Harcourt.Besides,there are other sites where you can buy a laptop with a credit card.check hp website direct,amazon.com,acer direct.on acer website,they will direct you to many online stores that sell their products etc.
Re: Ebay Ebay by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2010
feedel:

you can buy a good and affordable laptop of your desired specs in Nigeria.I can get you one if you are near Port Harcourt.Besides,there are other sites where you can buy a laptop with a credit card.check hp website direct,amazon.com,acer direct.on acer website,they will direct you to many online stores that sell their products etc.

yeah, at a 50% markup of the price he'd pay on ebay tongue
Re: Ebay Ebay by CarlosVent(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2010
we buy and we ship contact us via sales@carlosventures.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100-$500 In The Next Hour Without Investing A Dime Ever. / Bulk Sms Redefined / Keyboard of Hp Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.