Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding (38449 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Storms Mali Again To Ensure Peace In The Country (pic/video) / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by amnesty7: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:
Who be Salim and animal ? I just hate Hausas with passion.
Try and get a religion and you will learn how to love instead of hate. Health wise , hate is also bad for you because you will die and still leave Hausa people. Ask the doctors.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Modelqwen(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by JuneOctober(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin You guys are funny sha.

But, why the hate? grin The couples have wedded happily just wish them marital bliss. Is that hard? I've met good people in my life from different tribes. Their tribe doesn't make them wicked or good. It's a personal decision. Labelling a whole tribe bad because of a small Percentage of people is highly unintelligent.

Too much hate can kill a man.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by JuneOctober(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by makydebbie(f): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2017
2lateBiafra:

Better than HOES LIKE YOU
It's very unnecessary uploading her picture.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by leepest(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Go and hug transformer Fool
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by hamzeiy: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Very soon somebody go shout oyel money. As the only means of riches in nigeria na oyel..
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by 2lateBiafra: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
It's very unnecessary uploading her picture.

Ok I tender my apology.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Ladyjumong(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
That one concern you... they are the best and most liked tribe in Nigeria....
shocked

u say

make i laugh small abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
2lateBiafra:

Ok I tender my apology.
smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Ishola87(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmmm it does not concern me at all.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Mama p rolling with the born throway? issokay cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nikbaebrown(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
chinjo:
Religion is really the Opium of the poor. If it were to be a poor Muslim family they will be in their hijab from head to toe but look at the children of the rich see how gorgeously dressed they are. Two sets of religious values exists in the north. one for the rich and the other for the poor.

Just Imagine What This One Is Saying...
Wear Hijabs Ontop Gele Abi?? Are U Just Stupid Or U're Cleverly Evading The Obvious?

Its Glaringly Evident Your Apprehending Acquity Lacks Effective Distinguishing Capabilities.

Learn How To Conciously Draw The Border Line Between Religion And Culture. Displaying Foolery On Cyber Space Bkuz Of Your Hate For Islam Is Really Sickening And Nauseating.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerian shaaa
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
kinibigdeal:
That dressing is anti-islam, they will soon expell the family from the NORTH

What Is This Nyamiri Saying??
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Bibidear:

they dont like u either....dont act as if u are important
Damn it!
Savegery of the highest hierachy
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Ngene44: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:
The same northern people this hippopotamus & hypocrite thief was abusing and cursing as if she was the one that created them.

They abuse other tribes & religions with reckless abandon, and when same treatment is melted at them, they cry marginalisation like pigs.
you seems unhappy. An average igbo person is greater than you. Nigeria will not strive under hate and tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by cystem(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:
The same northern people this hippopotamus & hypocrite thief was abusing and cursing as if she was the one that created them.

They abuse other tribes & religions with reckless abandon, and when same treatment is melted at them, they cry marginalisation like pigs.

So show me the little sense in what you have just vomitted. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by ifyain: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
xreal:
Northerners are quiet and rich by nature.

HML to the couple.

Modified: I returned to see numerous quotes.
The truth really hurts.

The fact that Africa's richest is a humble man from that region alone should make you think deep.

I repeat HML to the couple.
It is the wealth from the south south that they are showing off. tell me a northerner that have invented anything or made money without oil?
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Bibidear:
they dont like u either....dont act as if u are important
Perfect Response Dear.. Thumbs Up
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
ifyain:

It is the wealth from the south south that they are showing off. tell me a northerner that have invented anything or made money without oil?

You're Obviously Misguided By The Erronueous And Inciteful Hate Speeches Of Your Lord And Personal Saviour Nnamdi Kanu.

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote- Founder Dangote Group, Richest Main In Africa And Richest Black Man In The World.

2. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata- MRS Group

3. Umaru Abdul Mutallab- Former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group

4. Jimoh Ibrahim- Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
These Are Amongst Top 12 Richest Nigerians Engaging Zero Percent Oil Transactions.

Meanwhilst Our Counterparts

Mike Adenuga- Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom

Femi Otedola- Zenon Oil And Gas

And Behold Our Innocent South Eastern Brothers

Ifeanyi Ubah- Capital Oil And Gas

Orji Uzor Kalu- Slok Group

Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Arthur Eze, Tony Ezenna, Nichola Okoye Amongst Others Made Their Fortunes Frm Oil.

Anuofia!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by nobilie: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
xreal:

HML to the couple.

The truth really hurts.

The fact that Africa's richest is a humble man from that region alone should make you think deep.

Hmmm, "quiet and rich by nature" as a statement is wrong to say.
Are they quiet by nature or rich by nature?
How do they make their money? Top in all government units. More local govt, 4 persons using same certificate(no fact), Nigerian constitution favouring them.
Go and see what their children do with money up North. From flashy cars to the show of precious stones(gold, diamond etc).
i don't know what you mean by quiet o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Chommieblaq(f): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:

Is that not the same way other Northerners insulted both she and her husband?

Una go just like to cause unnecessary chaos online.

BTW, beautiful couple. HML to them
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by kinibigdeal(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

What Is This Nyamiri Saying??
Hahahahaha....Are you from the North?
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by visionex: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:

If they check u very well their is an incurable problem in it head
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Duru009(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
Fulani girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria, followed by Hausa girls

IBO's nko!
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by IfyJ000(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
2lateBiafra:
Okkk ohhh, Na me pursue them to OTUOKE
and how you see life now.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
xreal:

HML to the couple.

The truth really hurts.

99.99% STOLEN FROM OUR COMMON WEALTH
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by nairanaira12: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimy97:
Mama 1

I want that gurl my mama warned me 'bout
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by 2lateBiafra: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
IfyJ000:
and how you see life now.

Better

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by SamsonJohn743(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
The elite in the north are extremely wealthy...them too geh money. The elite i said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi / 90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.