Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding (38470 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Storms Mali Again To Ensure Peace In The Country (pic/video) / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by hanassholesolo: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
abbeyfel:
Northerners are not enriched by oil money man! They are very savvy business men and women too. You think agriculture na beans abi? Everyone eats. Not everyone directly uses the so called oil. Hausas control agriculture in this country...

A very good percentage of Nigerians oil is controlled by Northerners. I believe ND millitants exposed all of these.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by BMedia: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Babachukwu:
Any place that has more poor people than rich people should be regarded as poor place

Do you know anything about global wealth disparity?

By that ignorant statement, you infer that the entire world is a poor place.

Stop allowing hatred rule your thoughts lest you sound like a compound illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by lamalang(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Easy gal, don't let your poverty turn you into a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by omenka(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
Fulani girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria, followed by Hausa girls
You've not met Igede girls. wink

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by abbeyfel: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
chinjo:
Religion is really the Opium of the poor. If it were to be a poor Muslim family they will be in their hijab from head to toe but look at the children of the rich see how gorgeously dressed they are. Two sets of religious values exists in the north. one for the rich and the other for the poor.
It's a lie joor. Which hijab. Muslims, wether rich or poor are not mandated to use hijab. It's personal conviction. Dont say what you dont know. Have seen many poor muslims wedding. Nothing like hijab. Muslims love gorgeous apparels...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by RomeSankara: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
xreal:
Northerners are quiet and rich by nature.

HML to the couple.

All govt fund man , all govt funds
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
omenka:
Bros calm down. Is it your wedding? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol I wonder ooo what a knock off
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by realbest(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Shortyy post=60840043]Who be Salim and animal ? I just hate Hausas with passion. [/quote
Continue to hate . pls don't stop hating , I bet u hate them more while they continue progress and you continue to retrogress back ward.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by abbeyfel: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
hanassholesolo:

A very good percentage of Nigerians oil is controlled by Northerners. I believe ND millitants exposed all of these.
You are talking about some very small group of northerners. They are mostly enriched by agriculture. I know this on first hand basis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by michony505(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:
Who be Salim and animal ? I just hate Hausas with passion.
God is love pls try to love irrespective of their background. God bless u
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Where is this one from grin
Surprised that I know you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by bewla(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:
The same northern people this hippopotamus & hypocrite thief was abusing and cursing as if she was the one that created them.

They abuse other tribes & religions with reckless abandon, and when same treatment is melted at them, they cry marginalisation like pigs.
let's stop fighting na them them
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by kinibigdeal(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
That dressing is anti-islam, they will soon expell the family from the NORTH
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:
We hate you too byachh

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by darazonian(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:
The hausas will continue to be your headache with passion for the rest of your life. You Will die prematurely for hating someone who doesn't care about your existence.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by libertyhope2017: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2017
xreal:

HML to the couple.

Afonja, worshiping northerners...SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by Geoxplorer: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:
Go to hell you f**ctard...
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by alphabern(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2017
xreal:

HML to the couple.
Are u sure? Or after a lot of looting our treasury. Okay ooo.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by darazonian(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

Whether they care or not, no fvcks given. They are still backward, heartless and bloodsuckers.
Well it all count, the last time I check people are only envious to those who are better or perceived to be better then who they are. Just compare yourself to the people on that pix and tell me who is backward, heartless, hopeless and bloodsucker. I am sure you can't afford the dress of that same lady you referred to as animal.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by dirtyhokage(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:
This your own case you need prayers for it...you are lost in hatred,m sorry for any man that ends up with you....you the type that would kill all his family members
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by joenor(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Big boys to big boys... the rich begot the rich... make una enjoy na una time tongue smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by slimfairboy(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Shortyy:
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by 2lateBiafra: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Shortyy:

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by dirtyhokage(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
2lateBiafra:

Better than HOES LIKE YOU
This one na 500 naira babe
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by amnesty7: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
What a way to write a story. Just influential Northerners. No identity of parents, no location, no date.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by banmee(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2017
magoo10:
Patience Jonathan
Nightmare to EFCC and gullible zombies.

And you guys are wondering why you are all suffering. Make una continue.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding by 2lateBiafra: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2017
dirtyhokage:

This one na 500 naira babe
No it's 40 Naira per NACK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.