Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) (52028 Views)

Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice shape
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by dahunsy(f): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Coughs*** clear throat#Nice one... lesson to those fake yeyebrities get their kitten hot just to flaunt 500k dress, yet dey still look like bag of rice
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Fashionlover:
Amara is the wife of football legend, Kanu Nwankwo. She showed off this yellow sweater dress that was designed by American actress and wife of basket baller, Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle Union.

The dress which costs about N20,000 looked so good on Amara, that it caught the eyes of Gabrielle, who promptly liked it.

http://www.fashiontigress.com/2017/09/stylish-sisi-alert-amara-kanu-stuns-in.html

It's Dwyane Wade
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
is dat not nmadi kanus daughter wink
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by castrol180(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
see how decent she dressed. now this is the virtue of a woman

a lady/woman who cover her booby and ibadi remain the representation of a virtuous women worldwide and for me they're down to earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by totorimi: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
All i see is modesty and beauty and not all those ones that will bear cleavage, laps and bend nyash like a dog that wants to poor yet they still don't measure up.
Big ups to papillo's wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2017
julietkcee:
Nice shape kiss

kanu *smirks*
you get problem with her shape
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Ayo4251:
We shoo now goan be frying coconut undecided
You should try it, it's very delicious

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by smardray(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
beautiful woman...Gabrielle Union liked the beauty not dress.... oponu
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Kingsleyic(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Find best Deals ⋆Up to 90% Price Discounts ⋆ Best Offers ⋆ Product Specifications ⋆ Compare Products quickly from your favorite stores such as Slot, Jumia, Konga, DealDey all at one place ⋆Get Shopping Guide on items you want to buy. Visit https://www.ekorr.com

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by ooshinibos: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Fashionlover:
Amara is the wife of football legend, Kanu Nwankwo. She showed off this yellow sweater dress that was designed by American actress and wife of basket baller, Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle Union.

The dress which costs about N20,000 looked so good on Amara, that it caught the eyes of Gabrielle, who promptly liked it.

http://www.fashiontigress.com/2017/09/stylish-sisi-alert-amara-kanu-stuns-in.html
Fashionlover !!!!!! this is strange you said Gabrielle Union designed the dress ..and also the same dress she designed caught the eyes of Gabrielle Union !!!! , of course she is going to like the dress she designed ...
you just wonder the level of illiteracy in Nigeria , you write too much junk ...read your article yourself it does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Beautiful woman with nice figure
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by ooshinibos: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Fashionlover !!!!!! this is strange you said Gabrielle Union designed the dress ..and also the same dress she designed caught the eyes of Gabrielle Union !!!! , of course she is going to like the dress she designed ...
you just wonder the level of illiteracy in Nigeria , you write too much junk ...read your article yourself it does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
One thing I've learnt the most beautiful things are usually simple .
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:
After how many kids and she is still looking so slim and gorgeous.

Imagine how those thick "Look at my big curves" bìtches with big yansh (I.E Toolz) will look when they finally get to her stage. grin

Oh pls, give the fake "hip" sound a rest. You are trying too hard
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Imagine how those thick "Look at my big curves" bìtches with big yansh (I.E Toolz) will look when they finally get to her stage. grin

Oh pls, given the fake "hip" sound a rest. You are trying too hard
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Diso60090:
you get problem with her shape

Does it luk lyk i hv any p with her shape according to my comment..
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Bamz(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
My favorite color smiley. She was made for this apparel.
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
julietkcee:

Does it luk lyk i hv any p with her shape according to my comment..
don't understand your english #luk#lyk
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by reality17(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2017
nikkyshyne:
So wetin come happen? Gabrielle na God?

No be God but she achieve pass u
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
ayourbamie:
#20,000? Wow looks too good for that price.

She needs to be paid for wearing that dress, it really looks good on her.
because she is kanu's wife
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
The lady's pretty no doubt, but how is the cloth different from the one in Yaba...

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Crixina(f): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Every goddamn thing in one dress
Moderate, classy, sexy and affordable at least compared to the price tag on Toke Makinwa's.
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Crixina(f): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2017
martineverest:
my kind of woman
you ain't bad yourself, if that's you right there.
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Crixina(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
ooshinibos:

I saw that too...I got more confused when I saw the Dywane name come in...I just kuku forget the write up, look the dress.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Baba God, please bless me so I can buy plenty of this dress for Cynthia.
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) by Unik3030: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:

u took those words from my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.