Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Agn Lagos Chapter Unveils Portal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agn Lagos Chapter Unveils Portal (269 Views)

Moji Oyetayo “mama Ajasco” Emerges Chairman Agn Lagos Chapter / Agn Lagos Chapter Unveils Portal / Agn Lagos Set To Host Miss Agn-eko Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agn Lagos Chapter Unveils Portal by newsagency: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Actors Guild of Nigeria has unveiled the state chapter portal to streamline access to information on the State Guild activities.
The highly interactive portal with hyperlink www.actorsguildofnigerialagos.org has update information on the guild with relevant contact details, members database, latest press releases and information of events and related information about Nollywood would also be featured.

Speaking during the unveiling of the portal in Lagos, Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Lagos PRO Mr. Karo Ogodo popularly called Don Karloti said that the portal is also meant to afford people from across the globe to know what is going on in the Guild.

“We have done quite a lot in the last nine months; We started the year with a 3-day capacity building workshop for our members and then in April we started a Joggers Club for members to keep us fit and healthy. We have also had the immediate past commissioner of police in Lagos Mr. Fatai Owoseni attended our Monthly General Meeting. He was represented by Assistant Commissioner of Police, Tunji Disu who is the Commandant of Lagos state Rapid Response Squad.

The current police PRO SP Famous Cole has also attended our state general meeting a feat never before achieved in the history our Guild in Lagos. The unveiling of this portal is timely as we prepare for our flagship event “THE LAGOS ACTORS WEEK”. Only few days back, we launched an Insurance-Health plan for AGN Lagos members in conjunction with Hygeia HMO.

I can assure you my media friends that the Don Pedro Aganbi led Actors Guild of Nigeria – Lagos Chapter is blazing the trail and setting standards in many fronts and he has continually told us not to relent until lasting structures and systems is visible in the Guild. Don Karloti noted.

Actors Guild of Nigeria is the umbrella body of all professional screen Actors in Nigeria’s Motion Picture Industry – Nollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FOODFRIK.COM Invites You To Post Your Ad For Free. / Interview : I Speak, I Write, I Empower, I Train, I Invest - Asiricomedy / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Receipt For ‘deliverance Fee’ Paid To A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.