Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God (826 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / I helped to convert over 1,000 PASTORS into Islam (VIDEO) By a Former Pastor. / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by geoworldedu: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
I can't just imagine how that glorious day would be. A day when the lamb of god will say to the people on his right hand: "This is my beloved scammers in whom I am well pleased."

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Apostle Suleiman, Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonke, Abiara, Lazarus Muoka, Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Father Mbaka, MummyBOyingbo, Olukoya and the rest of our ATM machine pastors will be right on the right hand of god while the duped ones would be on the left side to receive condemnation.

Samuel Ekwueme the nairaland scammer aka Butterflylion would be on the right hand side with the pastors who are going to heaven while Hardmirror, Hopefullandlord, myself Chinedu, Realmindz, OtemAtum, Lordcenturion, CEOMYN, Hahn, Akintom, Johnydon22, Yahwehpenis, Niflheim, 4kings, Ranchoddas and many others who hate god and his dubious ways will be on the left hand side and receive the judgement, "Depart from me, you cursed into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his agents."

Oh what a great day it would be! cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by Nukilia: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2017
@ Op, guess you need to worry about your own fate grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by geoworldedu: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Nukilia:
@ Op, guess you need to worry about your own fate grin
my own fate is hell fire. I am destined for hell fire, a place of intelligence. grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by thesicilian: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
geoworldedu:
my own fate is hell fire. I am destined for hell fire, a place of intelligence. grin
The tongue is very powerful. Please use it wisely.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by geoworldedu: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
thesicilian:

The tongue is very powerful. Please use it wisely.
I like hell. wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by cjfbn: 2:39am On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
I like hell. wink
OP, I guess you are an atheist that do not believe that hell exist.
Well, you are both right and wrong.
The way the churches have painted hell as a lake of burning fire and also created by God is wrong.
Hell exist but is a creation of man. Would need a long explanation to explain.
I know I can't change your mind but do have an open mind and you will find the truth.
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 28, 2017
*Yawns*
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by geoworldedu: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
cjfbn:

OP, I guess you are an atheist that do not believe that hell exist.
Well, you are both right and wrong.
The way the churches have painted hell as a lake of burning fire and also created by God is wrong.
Hell exist but is a creation of man. Would need a long explanation to explain.
I know I can't change your mind but do have an open mind and you will find the truth.

Whatever truth you explain to me won't take away the fact that I love hell away. I am not an atheist but a geoworldeist. I have my own truth too if you care to know. I am a god and not an atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by Niflheim(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Better to reign in hell(eternal flames), than to serve in heaven(like minister of mumus and omo odos)!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by revelatiorcm(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
This has nothing to do witb age, I just wonder how old are you? May your wish be so granted
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by geoworldedu: 7:08pm On May 26, 2018
revelatiorcm:
This has nothing to do witb age, I just wonder how old are you?
May your wish be so granted
Amen hallelujah!!! grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God by geoworldedu: 7:08pm On May 26, 2018
Niflheim:
Better to reign in hell(eternal flames), than to serve in heaven(like minister of mumus and omo odos)!!!
you get sense

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fast Losing My Faith. / Is It True 'there's No Compulsion In Islam? / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.