Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance (29012 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Islie: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
By John Owen Nwachukwu 

A 23-year-old pastor identified as Kingsley Ihunda has been arraigned by a Port Harcourt chief magistrates’ court for allegedly infecting a pregnant woman, Ejiro Abua with HIV.

The incident happened at the Ada-George area of Diobu, Port Harcourt Local Government of Rivers State.

The woman, a mother of one, narrated that she had lost two pregnancies, and was directed to the pastor by one Treasure Victor, 40, a female herbalist, for special prayers.

As she alleged in the court, it was during the process of deliverance that the pastor Ihunda infected her with HIV following a ‘holy bite’
The woman told the court that she also lost the pregnancy.

She also told the court that she consulted the herbalist for assistance to stop the hotness of her womb, which she suspected to be the cause of her miscarriages, but instead of helping her, she directed her to Pastor Ihunda, whom she said worked with her.

She explained that the pastor allegedly asked her to pay N1,500 for olive oil for prayer.

According to her, “When I objected to paying the money, he told me that if I refused to pay, my husband and child would die. The woman (herbalist), supported him and encouraged me to pay the money.

“She said she had brought other expectant mothers, who had the same problem, to the pastor, and after payment and prayers, their problems were solved.

“When I heard this, I decided to pay and come for prayers. During prayers, he asked me to raise my clothes, I refused, but the herbalist encouraged me to comply.

“He rubbed oil on my waist, bit me, sucked my blood and spat it out, claiming that was the cause of my problem and it had been solved.”

The woman further alleged that she tested positive for HIV few months later but her husband tested negative, adding that it was discovered the pastor infected her.

The pastor and the herbalist were charged with conspiracy, assault and pretence.

The Police prosecutor, Jonas Rufus, told the court that the crime was committed on July 27 at Ada George, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt.

According to him, the offences breached sections 516(A), 351, 335 and 343(g) of the Criminal Code Cap 37 Volume II Laws of Rivers State Nigeria 1999.

However, the accused pleaded not guilty and were admitted to bail.

The matter was adjourned till Sept. 29 for hearing.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/25/port-harcourt-pastor-infects-pregnant-woman-hiv-deliverance/

lalasticlala
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by paiz: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Imagine herbalist and pastor are now business partners

God have messi

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Pastor is a human so nothing wrong with that.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by wydmag(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
am i the only one reading this? herbalist directed her to a pastor!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Homeboiy: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Obara gaybriel

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Tenkobos(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2017
wydmag:
am i the only one reading this? herbalist directed her to a pastor!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Joint business. The herbalist will settle her village people so that they will allow the miracle from the pastor to manifest quickly.

Seems it worked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by CaptainG00D: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Nawao... "holy bite" kwa and she stupidly agree.
Women are so so gullible.
Expecially on religious and bed matters.

Im sure there was b00bs fundling and squeezing during the "holy bite", but we only got to know the bite bcoz things have gone wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by wydmag(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
that woman is permit me to say daft, how on earth will a herbalist direct you to a particular pastor and you will in the name of miracle go
Tenkobos:
Joint business. The herbalist will settle her village people so that they will allow the miracle from the pastor to manifest quickly.

Seems it worked
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by hatchy(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Na wao!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by obo389(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
It's well
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by LastSurvivor11: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
This kind of HIV doesn't kill, it's referred as HOLY HIV

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by patadaeze: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Holy shit

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Moreoffaith(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Khikhikhi

Herbalist +pastor+madam Ejiro Abua= ??

Any little or small thing for Nigerian woman like this don' turn spiritual,

Thank God you no take your stupidity affect your husband.

Wetin concern me self

Walking outa thread like Mc Gregor.

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by winternationals(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
endtime pastor

modified, the person with issue of pregnancy lost is also dump

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
More like a fiction!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by hahn(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Christianity at it's finest grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by neoclassical: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
NAWAOOO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Silentscreamer(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerian pastors never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by ignis: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
KAI

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
How does this correlate with the pastor infecting her. God help her if the pastor is tested and it comes out he's negative.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
I will go naked and curse d both of u..

Efulefu..

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Juell(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Foolish woman
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
the pastor is Luis Suarez's elder cousin from Nigeria... holy bite indeed... abeg where ia dullard Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
*singing*
Speechless speechless
That's how you make me feel.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by sircrabo: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Christians, when going to church, take your brain along with you. especially women. Women have paid so much attention to their pastors more than their husbands and that isnt proper.

Religion shouldnt stop you from reasoning. Its not everything you must take to your religious leader. You want to marry; you take it to your pastor to know if its the willl of God. You want to start a business ; you take it to your pastor to pray and tell you the business to venture into. You want to enter university ; you go to pastor to pray and tell you the course to study. Thats what leads to all these.

Nobody said you shouldnt go to church but go with your brain for reasoning. The holy spirit ministers to us all if only we pay attention to our inner mind.

Are you sure thats the whole story ? The guy might have bleeped her and she cut the story short

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by snnaija(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Pls can someone explain how biting can transmit hiv virus...na zombie virus be that

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by cuteguy123(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Fake ass story from hungry bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by ipobarecriminals: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
shocked ipooo
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by macphilip: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
foolish woman, you forgot to also tell us you have been giving the pastor free kpomo
that was what gave you the HIV

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked Logo In Benue State Arrested (Photo) / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.