Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance (29017 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Pweetyjuddy(f): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
It is here I want to go unclad
barnabas240:

pls d tym u want to go unclad come to my huz grin
pls d tym u want to go unclad come to my huz
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by kizz007: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
this one strong ooo so after much much kedu nke mere last .

very soon psquare group will be know more , and then we face the next alphabet after P . QSQUARE LOADING....
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Mintayo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
People or all this news guys should stop using the title pastor anyhow, it quite obvious that these people are not Pastors.
These people are not born again. They are scammers and demon possessed individuals parading themselves as agents of light deceiving the gullible and lazy 'Christians'.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by IamSINZ(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
I will go naked and curse d both of u..
Efulefu..

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by makydebbie(f): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nop dear... ever wonderd why the serpent went through eve?
Bcoz he knew how gullible u can be smiley
Haven't heard when men send the wives away because one stupid prophet gave a foolish prophecy?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by jayneebae(f): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
i dont get,how is it possible 4 her to have contracted d diesese after the pastor bit her?d pastor carry blood 4 mouth?..dis kine story sef
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by makydebbie(f): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
I'm waiting!
Funny story. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by CaptainG00D: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Haven't heard when men send the wives away because one stupid prophet gave a foolish prophecy?

Really?.. but u cant compare that to this "holy bite" of a thing grin.

How can some1 agree that there is actually "holy bite" grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by refreshrate: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
snnaija:
Pls can someone explain how biting can transmit hiv virus...na zombie virus be that

The only sensible person here

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by peterunla: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
MUMU Post abi na fake post. how will bite gv sumbody hiv
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by mrdipye(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
portharcort again??!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by vital94(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
U cant get HIV through just bite,they had sex,she just want to hide the main thing from her husband.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Davoski222: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
wydmag:
am i the only one reading this? herbalist directed her to a pastor!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The woman got the Hiv from messing around and is now blaming the pastor.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by josephevergreen(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
end time pastor
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by josephevergreen(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
End time pastor
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by osleypink(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
A bite that caused HIV? grin grin grin grin

Call me when you ready to tell the real story undecided undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by DanielsParker(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
I will go naked and curse d both of u..
Efulefu..
okay, do it. I'm waiting
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by scantee(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Wow..u really want that?

Then wigo wigo

Oya report to the dialing/uclad room asap

cry cry
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Kwunume: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
herbalist working with a pastor, don't you see that the pastor is fake.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by dtruth50: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
hmm had it been is imam now, christians will start attacking islam n d entire muslims but i see no comment insulting christians now.

so tell me who are more violent and hateful?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Coolgent(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Christianity ia a curse to mankind!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
U dey happy abi[quote author=IamSINZ post=60846881][/quote]
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol..see this one is happy[quote author=IamSINZ post=60846881][/quote]
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Watch me now
DanielsParker:

okay, do it. I'm waiting
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
scantee:

Oya report to the dialing/uclad room asap

cry cry
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Icon79(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
When a herbalist is directing you to a pastor, that should be the #1 red flag. This world is definitely coming to an end!

All in all, they should all receive their rewards for using God's Name in vain.

O pari
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by IamSINZ(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
U dey happy abi
The thing sweet me shaa grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by arnold123: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/25/port-harcourt-pastor-infects-pregnant-woman-hiv-deliverance/

how can HIV be spread through saliva? If Na click wen you want make I click Na lie u dey talk o
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by seangy4konji: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pastor has been knacking you. Ur story is not complete.

All this runs girls also get HIV from as dis herbalist deh go to as they sleep with them no condom all because dem wan catch rich guy. They do anything as instructed,naked bath.sex and all just to get paying client. HIV ridden Omo mummy. Ashewo better all this fine bleaching. Girls.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2017
wydmag:
am i the only one reading this? herbalist directed her to a pastor!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

COLLABO..

The Remix !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Miss Blessing Kidnapped In Abia Community Found In Abuja (video) / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.