Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job (1581 Views)

Senate Moves To Scrap Age Limit In Job Advertisements In Nigeria / What Change Would You Like To See In Job Listings In 2023? / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by DifferentCase(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2017
I have returned to appreciate God for doing what him alone can do!
Being hustling for a job since March this year when my contract job was abruptly terminated. Sensing this, I used my last salary to pay my rent which was already due as at February, to prevent landlord disturbing my peace.

So, the applications began. I made sure I applied for atleast a job position every single day, restructuring my CV in different areas cheesy. To be candid, I added numerous interviews, turned back in so many, many placed on hold even after I got to the finals angry. In fact, it was like hell let loosed that I will never get a job. Sensing all these, I applied to different volunteer jobs, and I began engaging for them for free. The money used in attending interviews was swelling by the day, every rejection mail was like a fueling to me, one particular one was that of FIL I.e Famel or what is their name, yes, the producers of Petals hair cream, a very useless company along Lagos-Ibadan expressway that pays 40k for a Monday-Saturday job! I scaled to the last 3 people scaled for the position, only for these guys to be negotiating 40k for salary, no HMO even as a factory, no pension, no meal, nothing! I was really fagged out, after spending two full gruelling days and transport of almost 2k?Some companies are devilish. To cut the whole struggle short, I go a good job this September, did first interview on the Tuesday, referred to employer on Thursday, did documentations and medicals same day after the highly tactical oral interview with the Directors of the company (I learnt somuch from experiences on attending interviews shocked) , picked up appointment letter on Friday and resumed on the Monday, leading a full department in the organisation. The salary is not the highest, but the working conditions, staff meal, HMO for me and family, is great! I give God all the glory.

ADVICE

DON'T GIVE-UP! not even when recruiters tell you to your face that you are not qualified.

NOT EVEN when you got a rejection mail when you thought the job was already yours!

KEEP APPLYING! Keep spreading the CV

FIND WHAT YOU can do, no matter how little, encourage yourself! Did I tell you I am married to one of the most beautiful woman on earth? I became a salesboy in her shop����, my compensation was the stolen recharge cards for calls and data (I will pay her back very soon) and money for interviews. Some months, I spend not less than 7k for transportation, trust Lagos.

LEARN ANY TRADE, CRAFT, SKILLS you can at this time, though it may not be that easy since morale is low, strive to! It helps!

AND ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN GOD, i always pray one prayer learnt from my father in Christ, Bishop David Oyedepo thus; Jesus, whatever your hands cannot give me, let me never have it, wherever your grace cannot take me to, let me never go there! It has kept me.

I pray that as many believing God for jobs, the good Lord who did mine and wiped shame, frustration and disgrace out of my life, will do it for you all! Peace!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by ChyOmaa(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Glory be to God! He has done all things well, to Him alone be all the praise. cheesy

Expecting your testimony to be read in Faith Tabernacle wink

MCID

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by Biodunkuye(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
I key into your testimony.my case is different

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by hatchy(f): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Praise be to our God for he has done that which no man can do.

I'm happy for you bro. It is only those who get things on the platter of gold think that life is easy. Some even go as far as saying and believing that their achievements is due to their intelligence and hard work.

Continue believing in God and he shall wipe away every tears in our eyes.

Good luck to all who are still searching for they shall find.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Wow! Congrats man!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by imma4all: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Amen.congrats and all the best in your new job

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by Olaadesoye(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Congratulations brother. This is quite inspiring!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by lizzygrace(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol...
Blessing fall on you

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by peptones: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats sir

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by Gracefavour: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrates dear, I tap from blessing

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by idu1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Amen, congratulations OP, this same God would do for me what no man can do

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by THUNDAR(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
So you have finish telling us the amount all the useless companies paid you, but you did not tell us how much the current employer is paying! It's unfair!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by sparklebee: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats. My case is different

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by biacan(f): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
thanks to creator for this divine testimony......and for those that are waiting for theirs.......chill.... is just a matter of time and your name would be heard for goid

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by ChocolateBunny: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrat op, I tap into this blessing, Amen

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by sunpumping: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
I rejoice with you brother. I pray my own testimony of job will come soon in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2017
DifferentCase:
I have returned to appreciate God for doing what him alone can do!
Being hustling for a job since March this year when my contract job was abruptly terminated. Sensing this, I used my last salary to pay my rent which was already due as at February, to prevent landlord disturbing my peace.

So, the applications began. I made sure I applied for atleast a job position every single day, restructuring my CV in different areas cheesy. To be candid, I added numerous interviews, turned back in so many, many placed on hold even after I got to the finals angry. In fact, it was like hell let loosed that I will never get a job. Sensing all these, I applied to different volunteer jobs, and I began engaging for them for free. The money used in attending interviews was swelling by the day, every rejection mail was like a fueling to me, one particular one was that of FIL I.e Famel or what is their name, yes, the producers of Petals hair cream, a very useless company along Lagos-Ibadan expressway that pays 40k for a Monday-Saturday job! I scaled to the last 3 people scaled for the position, only for these guys to be negotiating 40k for salary, no HMO even as a factory, no pension, no meal, nothing! I was really fagged out, after spending two full gruelling days and transport of almost 2k?Some companies are devilish. To cut the whole struggle short, I go a good job this September, did first interview on the Tuesday, referred to employer on Thursday, did documentations and medicals same day after the highly tactical oral interview with the Directors of the company (I learnt somuch from experiences on attending interviews shocked) , picked up appointment letter on Friday and resumed on the Monday, leading a full department in the organisation. The salary is not the highest, but the working conditions, staff meal, HMO for me and family, is great! I give God all the glory.

ADVICE

DON'T GIVE-UP! not even when recruiters tell you to your face that you are not qualified.

NOT EVEN when you got a rejection mail when you thought the job was already yours!

KEEP APPLYING! Keep spreading the CV

FIND WHAT YOU can do, no matter how little, encourage yourself! Did I tell you I am married to one of the most beautiful woman on earth? I became a salesboy in her shop����, my compensation was the stolen recharge cards for calls and data (I will pay her back very soon) and money for interviews. Some months, I spend not less than 7k for transportation, trust Lagos.

LEARN ANY TRADE, CRAFT, SKILLS you can at this time, though it may not be that easy since morale is low, strive to! It helps!

AND ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN GOD, i always pray one prayer learnt from my father in Christ, Bishop David Oyedepo thus; Jesus, whatever your hands cannot give me, let me never have it, wherever your grace cannot take me to, let me never go there! It has kept me.

I pray that as many believing God for jobs, the good Lord who did mine and wiped shame, frustration and disgrace out of my life, will do it for you all! Peace!

na Jehovah do it

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Change Of Story In Job by generationz(f): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2017
@differentcase what volunteer job did you apply for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bosak Mfb Invitation For Second Stage Interview / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form / Vacany For A Sales Personnel (Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.