Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Experience With GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With GNLD (1565 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With GNLD by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Some years after NYSC, I was looking for a job, someone gave me a flier when I was going somewhere.
So I called the number on the flier, the person gave me an address a day before the interview was scheduled to hold. When I got there the next day, I was told to pay 15000 for registration, that after 6 months I would be able to go to vacation anywhere in the world, I can take 6 members of my family with me and my salary would be from 100000 and it would be increasing tremendously every month. This people brainwashed me, I was walking the streets of Lagos marketing their products, all my friends warned me but I no hear.
I was already building castles in the air.
After 2 months of marketing for them, I was told I need to pay 10000 so that they would pay me salary. I foolishly paid 10000, I no see anything na when my eye clear.
Chai! God punish GNLD, they will promise you you heaven and earth, even the person that is brainwashing you is still poor, the person will tell you they have 10 cars and big house thanks to GNLD, but if you check na 1 room with leaking roof the person dey stay. I wasted all my NYSC savings because of GNLD.
Wicked people!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With GNLD by nosiebaba(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chisos! Pls o all members of the unsuspecting public beware. I always wonder if GNLD such a big company why don't they go to tv stations for adverts.. Selling propaganda and lies in the name of drugs and supplements.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With GNLD by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
There was a female relative that left port Harcourt to come to an interview in Lagos state, when she got there she discovered it was GNLD, wasting a lot of transport fee.
Seriously GNLD are fraudsters, desperate job seekers should be careful and wary of jobs with catchy words like this:
Juice company in need of employees - 3500 daily,
Tin tomato company - both graduates and dropouts needed - 100,000 every month.
If you see jobs like that, na dem oo!!
Better run for your life!

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With GNLD by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
seyi371:
Some years after NYSC, I was looking for a job, someone gave me a flier when I was going somewhere.
So I called the number on the flier, the person gave me an address a day before the interview was scheduled to hold. When I got there the next day, I was told to pay 15000 for registration, that after 6 months I would be able to go to vacation anywhere in the world, I can take 6 members of my family with me and my salary would be from 100000 and it would be increasing tremendously every month. This people brainwashed me, I was walking the streets of Lagos marketing their products, all my friends warned me but I no hear.
I was already building castles in the air.
After 2 months of marketing for them, I was told I need to pay 10000 so that they would pay me salary. I foolishly paid 10000, I no see anything na when my eye clear.
Chai! God punish GNLD, they will promise you you heaven and earth, even the person that is brainwashing you is still poor, the person will tell you they have 10 cars and big house thanks to GNLD, but if you check na 1 room with leaking roof the person dey stay. I wasted all my NYSC savings because of GNLD.
Wicked people!
Had it been you are a long time NLander you would not have fall for their tricks.Nairaland don open people eyes on top gnld scam.
cc davide470
Uboma

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With GNLD by czarina(f): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
chivera018:
There was a female relative that left port Harcourt to come to an interview in Lagos state, when she got there she discovered it was GNLD, wasting a lot of transport fee.
Seriously GNLD are fraudsters, desperate job seekers should be careful and wary of jobs with catchy words like this:
Juice company in need of employees - 3500 daily,
Tin tomato company - both graduates and dropouts needed - 100,000 every month.
If you see jobs like that, na dem!!
Better run for your life.
cheesy cheesy

True... Their exact signatures.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With GNLD by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
comshots:
Had it been you are a long time NLander you would not have fall for their tricks.Nairaland don open people eyes on top gnld scam.
Their scamming and brainwashing too much, they need bombing.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With GNLD by budaatum: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Experience With GNLD by sparog(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
I missed my brother's wedding ceremony because of a GNLD job interview I went for.

Those folks are fraudsters, they lady that headed the shii interview kept saying different stuffs to entice people and at the end she told us that in order to enjoy all those benefits, we had to buy form of 15k

Some people came out to pay with ATM cards ooh, I just carried my bag and left the hall

grin grin
Re: My Experience With GNLD by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
sparog:
I missed my brother's wedding ceremony because of a GNLD job interview I went for.

Those folks are fraudsters, they lady that headed the shii interview kept saying different stuffs to entice people and at the end she told us that in order to enjoy all those benefits, we had to buy form of 15k

Some people came out to pay with ATM cards ooh, I just carried my bag and left the hall

grin grin

Those that paid through ATM cards were their partners.They used that to lure you to part with your money.It was a trick.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With GNLD by Autotech312(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
comshots:
cc davide470
Uboma

I also fell for the same thing twice, I went through a lot with their packaged job invite.
Re: My Experience With GNLD by happybee: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Job opportunity
Manager - 70k
Assistant manager - 60k
Sales rep - 55k

Lmao gringrin... God punish those GNLD's.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With GNLD by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 26, 2019
happybee:
Job opportunity Manager - 70k Assistant manager - 60k Sales rep - 55k
Lmao gringrin... God punish those GNLD's.
Lol, na their technique

(1) (Reply)

New Package For Npower Enhancement - Beneficiaries To Select Their Choice / TESCOM 2019 Recruitment – Lagos State Government Is Recruiting Teachers / Vacancy For Service Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.