Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Skales : Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales : Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke (344 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales : Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke by ebonyblognaija: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Skales has come out to reveal that his colleague and YBNL Boss, Olamide paid for his "Shake Body" musical video at the time when he was super broke.

Skales shared this news on twitter, after claiming he had tried to keep it to himself for awhile.

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

Re: Skales : Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2017
And so?

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Psquare’s Quarrel / Chinedu Ikedieze Hints At A Collaboration With Vector And Seyi Shay, Find Out Fu / Watch Drake’s Reaction After A Female Fan Threw Her Bra At Him On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.