Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume (1022 Views)

3 Years On The Job; I Need A Change - Consider This My Resume / How Do I Write My Resume? / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by Lilymond(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I am searching for someone i.e a professional to help me re-WRITE my Curriculum Vitae.

pls if you're interested, indicate and I will forward my CV to your email.
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by generalbush(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Lilymond:
Dear Nairalanders,

I am searching for someone i.e a professional to help me re-WRITE my Curriculum Vitae. I have come to understand that this is my major problem of not getting my desired and dream job.

pls if you're interested in helping me, indicate and I will forward my CV to your email.

Thanks of your usual cooperation. ibehlilymond22@gmail.com
God bless you all!

send it to me.

Are you willing to pay?
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by Jhamzy(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Lilymond:
Dear Nairalanders,

I am searching for someone i.e a professional to help me re-WRITE my Curriculum Vitae. I have come to understand that this is my major problem of not getting my desired and dream job.

pls if you're interested in helping me, indicate and I will forward my CV to your email.

God bless you all!
PM me.
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by Lilymond(f): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
generalbush:

send it to me.
Are you willing to pay?
How much? I hope it won't cost a fadden?
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by generalbush(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lilymond:

How much? I hope it won't cost a fadden?

It wouldn't cost, and I will sit and write your resume for you - because I love your face right?

Here we go and bye!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by flyfit(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Contact me : training@spyhubonline.com
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by Lilymond(f): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2017
generalbush:

It wouldn't cost, and I will sit and write your resume for you - because I love your face right?

Here we go and bye!!

Yea take the exit door. Thanks for your services. I am very sure the one you will write will be worst than it was before.

PEOPLE you share similar character with are fraudulent in nature. Putting mula first before doing the job actually.
THIS post is not for people of your kind.

Goodbye
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by MicNz(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2017
generalbush:

Here we go and bye!!
Bro don't mind the female entity... Na Abuja pikin..

Lilymond:

Yea take the exit door. Thanks for your services. I am very sure the one you will write will be worst than it was before.

PEOPLE you share similar character with are fraudulent in nature Putting mula first before doing the job actually.

Goodbye

Aunty why would you say such na? Normally didn't you pay for that "rubbish" you called CV?
I am a freelancer likewise generalbush . This guy has been doing nice CV for people here nd even outside NL and he has never been called a fraudster... Will you pay him up to $5 for it? No!

The regular CV at the cafe costs N100. But with at least, N250 - N300, you will land a job with your newly optimized CV.

You think it's just design? What about the content? What does your CV say about you?
Lemme tell you... You should be the one to take the exit door..

This is NL. Not a charity site. angry

Plus, don't quote me. You have no sensible thing to tell me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by generalbush(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Lilymond:

PEOPLE you share similar character with are fraudulent in nature. Putting mula first before doing the job actually.

Goodbye

Smiles.. You mean i am most likely a scammer. Lol.

All the same, enjoy.
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by Jhamzy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lilymond:
Dear Nairalanders,

God bless you all!
Your mail is not delivering.
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by Lilymond(f): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
MicNz:
Bro don't mind the female entity... Na Abuja pikin..

Aunty why would you say such na? Normally didn't you pay for that "rubbish" you called CV?
I am a freelancer likewise generalbush . This guy has been doing nice CV for people here nd even outside NL and he has never been called a fraudster... Will you pay him up to $5 for it? No!

The regular CV at the cafe costs N100. But with at least, N250 - N300, you will land a job with your newly optimized CV.

You think it's just design? What about the content? What does your CV say about you?
Lemme tell you... You should be the one to take the exit door..

This is NL. Not a charity site. angry

Plus, don't quote me. You have no sensible thing to tell me.
Birds of same feathers.
Yea neither is it a place to pay for something when no services has been offered.
come o, do I look like a juu for your eye? Abeg commot for here make I see road. cv re writers my foot. come and take mula for rewriting my cv.

Disappear for my face hungry goat. for your mind now you're gainfully employed? Rewrite your own cv and get a better job nah. abi better thing no dey hungry you. Ndi ala
Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by generalbush(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lilymond:

Birds of same feathers.
Yea neither is it a place to pay for something when no services has been offered.
come o, do I look like a juu for your eye? Abeg commot for here make I see road. cv re writers my foot. come and take mula for rewriting my cv.

Disappear for my face hungry goat. for your mind now you're gainfully employed? Rewrite your own cv and get a better job nah. abi better thing no dey hungry you. Ndi ala

Hmmm... Okay Ma.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by MicNz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lilymond:

Birds of same feathers.

Re: I Need Someone To Re-write My Resume by oluwashedy: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lilymond:
Dear Nairalanders,

God bless you all!
Take advantage of some free resume building sites and templates online.

In my own case, I read up cv writing tips and effect changes or corrections myself. You need to have a pc to do so often

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Harmony Sanitary Ltd / Kadirs Invite For Interview / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.