Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,623 members, 7,861,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Win Your Lecturers Heart - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Win Your Lecturers Heart (368 Views)

Report Your Lecturers To Me. VC Tells Class Reps / Can Your Lecturers Be This Kind? 10 Photos To Compare Them With Abroad Lecturers / How To Sort Your Lecturers For Extra Marks In Exams: 7 Secret Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Your Lecturers Heart by youngvc1: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
yes! the truth most be told even if its bitter. there is no way you can win your lecturers or professors heart when your grades are poor. well there may be other ways, but this is the legal way. but you and i know that it is never an easy task to compel first class in Nigeria universities, giving the nature of our learning system with the funny lecturers we have in our various campuses, always ready to frustrate you.

the truth is that everyone want to succeed and be celebrated. but the problem is not everyone is willing to pay the sacrifice.

so to make that mind-blowing GP/CGP, walk with me as i highlight the key factors. please be determined to apply.

1. Explore the Benefit of Past Questions.
past questions on every course are often a very good starting point to know your lecturers. having past question on each subject help you to know the lecturer pattern of setting question, thereby helping you to prepare.
NB: most lazy lecturers often repeat past questions from time to time.
remember also to study past questions with your friends to let everyone contribute on the best approach to tackle the question, with this your knowledge of the subject is widen.

2. know the people you associate yourself with

i will tell you this, once your are intelligent or above average many people would want to be your friend, some are there just for your downfall.
remember this proverb, “birds of the same feather flock together. your associate will surely affect you whether you believe it or not.

3. Pray, Pray and Pray

my dear praying play a major role if not the greatest role in having good grade in universities, polytechnics or college of educations. everything is not by one’s effort/labor favor is better than labor. when you pray you are telling GOD that you can’t help yourself but only him can help you.
however I’m not saying that you should forget reading your book and engage in praying only. try to manage your time very well. plan your activities.

4. Learn or Understand Your Body System.

vast majority of students read and understand more in the night when everywhere is quiet/silent. but that does not mean that mid-night is the only time you can also read and understand. learn your boy system. decide and understand when you normally read and understand better.
yours might be in the mid night, late in the evening or early in the morning.
NB: please don’t copy anyone body system. know yours!

5.Work on Your Weak Point

as a complete human, you must have your weak point. no one without weak point, so master your weak point and work on them. call for help from your lecturers. you need others to achieve whatever you want.

COMMENT AND SHARE.

SOURCE: https://schoolgossip.com.ng/how-to-win-your-lecturers-heart/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State University Releases Post-utme Admission Screening Result For 2017/1 / JUST FOR Fun--mention One Funny Nickname You Remembered In Secondary School / Super Eagles Are Overrated’- Zambia Vice-captain Tembo Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.