Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

How To Sort Your Lecturers For Extra Marks In Exams: 7 Secret Techniques - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Sort Your Lecturers For Extra Marks In Exams: 7 Secret Techniques (1083 Views)

El-Rufai Fires 16 KASU Lecturers For Participating In NLC Protest In Kaduna / Can Your Lecturers Be This Kind? 10 Photos To Compare Them With Abroad Lecturers / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sort Your Lecturers For Extra Marks In Exams: 7 Secret Techniques by petengine(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why would you want to “sort” when you can study and pass?

…because it takes too much time to study for exams.
…because it’s easy to sort than to study.
…because everybody else does it, and nobody cares.

Well, I might not know your reasons for sorting but I’m here to reveal to you 7 sorting tactics you can use to sort your lecturers for good grades.
In case you are wondering if it is legal to sort for good grades, YES! It is, so far, you’re applying these  7 creative ways of sorting for exams.

As students, we all want good grades but very few will want to pay (work hard) for it. During my undergraduate days in school, I’ve always come across students who believe that the only way to succeed academically in Nigerian universities is to sort your way to success. Some will say “you study to know but sort to pass.”

As we know, sorting lecturers in Nigerian universities comes mostly in two ways – in cash or in kind. And now the question is, how can you sort your way to good grades without getting to pay your lecturers a dime either in cash or in kind?

If you want to know these tricks, continue reading: https://www.eduansa.com/sort-extra-marks-exams/
Re: How To Sort Your Lecturers For Extra Marks In Exams: 7 Secret Techniques by Obainoman6: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
You dey smoke Igbo

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG To Release Supplementary List For 2017/18 Soon / Capacity Building For Enterprise E-learning Portal / Registration For The 2019 Jan/feb – First Series Private Wassce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.