Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos (32001 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Gregdcutie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
if the person they are torturing is already like this........Nigeria! Nigeria! It will not be well for all those who have kept us in this sitiation
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by avgoldltd(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls all let us always pray for our leader they are under the spirit of african the spirit of set back but we can win if we come together with one voice and pray for nigeria and our leaders
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
kwashiorkor in prison God have mercy... buhari you will never go unpunished

Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by bibelo: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
damn!!! is that really you onos? we grew up together in festac,he was once one of the faces of etisalat geek force advert some years back.......am short of words.
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mmmmtcheeee!! even the controller general is sharing from the allocation.
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by kudos4u(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
And one idiot will say an inmate spend #14,000naira daily can you imagine, e really show for their body say they spend #1naira?
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
sad
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by dmg1: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
people should stop evil practices because prison is not a comfortable place, but in the other hand the economic frustration of this nation can force you into evil activities. Am even planning to........
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by hexy1: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
God.....!!!! This is quite much human to bear, I pray God give them His grace to bear this during their trial period like this......!!!
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by nairanaira12: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
Corruption Corruption Corruption. Chai God alone will help Nigeria.
You will never see the mouth leaking FFK to write anything about this.

Good job Onos Osagie.

Is your Buhari too deaf, dumb and daft that he must wait for ffk to write about it before he does the right thing?
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by nairanaira12: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
newyorks:
avoid anything that could lead u inside nigeria prison.

At times, it is never the fault of the person affected
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by vchykp(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
CastedDude:
Read the press statement as shared by Prince Gwamnishu Harrison

An inmate in Ogwashi Uku Prison Onos Osagie awaiting trial prisoner who has spent 5years is currently undergoing punishment. The prison Authorities claimed Onos leaked the information about the malnourished prisoners to Behind Bars Intervention.

He was chained yesterday, beaten and locked up in a punishment cell.

The Controller General of Prisons is expected to be in Ogwashi Uku Prison today.

Onos Osagie is now in chains
Onos Osagie is been tortured

Onos Osagie is an Awaiting trial inmate , a banker, a gentle man and a law abiding citizen of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I Prince Gwamnishu Harrison remain fearless in this struggle to better the lives of my brothers and sisters I left behind.

If our report is false, let them take me personally to court.

Change Begins With Me

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison
Ex Awaiting Trial Prisoner

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/inmate-tortured-prison-authorities-allegedly-leaking-information-pictured.html
please quote me, i have a vital news i want allover social media
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by AlanSugar(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
guy free me... u think what I said is a joke? get sense bro

Eyaaah, so sorry bro, thought you were kidding. One love!
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by 2nattie(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
vchykp:
please quote me, i have a vital news i want allover social media

We are all ears
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by 2nattie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Gregdcutie post=60846976]if the person they are torturing is already like this........Nigeria! Nigeria! It will not be well for all those who have kept us in this sitiation.

AMEN!!!
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by vchykp(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
2nattie:

We are all ears
i need a blogger pls.. tnx
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Abydokie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is really bad. And the worse part of it, is that we have the innocent ones also there without committing any crime. Smh cry
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by oz4real83(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
If u know how much is budgetted for the feeding of a prisoner in Nigeria,what corps members are being paid as allowance a month for ''services to our fatherland'' is not up to half. It is high time we started letting justice reign in this country. The question is: what happened to money budgetted for prisoners' upkeep?
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Solution to our problem is not secession or restructuring. Our problem lies in our INSINCERITY. Whatever happen eventually to Nigerian State, will be a case of changing the content of a bottle. We need to be holistically sincere in all aspects of our responsibilities both in our individual and corporate levels.

We are just too wicked, mean, selfish and insincere. This is evident in all tribes of a Nigerian State regardless of your religion.

IPOB, MASSOB, AYF, OPC etc lets all fight for SINCERITY in our national life. You will beat your imagination that, Nigeria shall be a better place.
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bsideboi:
How about the ones there for crimes they know nothing about ? You need to visit a prison and have a word or two with inmates.
that is exactly my point
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by alcuin(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
ejiykzazi2007:
Should they feed them fat before? These criminals have not done u guys anything, if not una no go pity them...

So you support the crime of diversion of public funds? Do you even know the number of innocents languishing away in prison because they don't have relatives to bail them out?

Let's assume they are all criminals. Should crime be perpetrated on criminals? Where is our morality?

Always think deep!

1 Like

Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by goodnija: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lawyers in the house, pls this is a call for action .
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by monex(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
AlanSugar:

It is only here you can hide to write rubbish. May God forgive you. Is it buhari that controls the judiciary or the prisons? When some corrupt judges were indicted and attempts were underway to punish them you lots shouted witch-hunt. That is the result of your witch hunt. Borrow sense.

so you think Nigeria Prison Service is under the Judiciary? It is actually under the executive and thus under Buhari.

Take your advice and get yourself some sense
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by lighter4: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
this re the kind of issues ffk fayose and KANU should be protesting about.
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by jazwod: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
The sight of those pix I see of those inmate weak me
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Habyz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
that s how I was raped severally in the prison, both inmates and the warders. jux because I have big ass and a sexy lips.....
shocked boss, I fear u o
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by Oye50(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2017
AlanSugar:

Meaning what, you share your lappy screen or fone with white folks? Na so your company poor reach? Your mumu should do.
Oga o, rather than you face the very message I was trying to pass across you were trying to talk nonsense and showing your foolishness here. For your info the coy I work has an annual turn over that is more than Nigeria's budget. And I'm sure the phone I use your annual salary can't afford it. Nonsense
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by juman(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2017
See the fake apc change.

Nonsensity and insanity continues.
Re: Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos by AlanSugar(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oye50:

Oga o, rather than you face the very message I was trying to pass across you were trying to talk nonsense and showing your foolishness here. For your info the coy I work has an annual turn over that is more than Nigeria's budget. And I'm sure the phone I use your annual salary can't afford it. Nonsense

".... the coy I work has annual (turnover) that is more than Nigeria's budget..." guy, it's crystal clear your mumu will never do, I'm sorry for you. As for the fone you use, your dead company makes sure you share it with other members of staff, that's why they see every little piece of sh!t you type on the screen. Any jobless man on this earth is far better than you. I pray for your mumu to do, soon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos / Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend / Kogi State Government Arrest Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.