Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

“I Am Not Your Frustration” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Your Frustration” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Trolls (257 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Your Frustration” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Trolls by exclusivepp(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Trolls

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has fired back at fans saying she is the victim of another spiritual attack after she shared a video which had her sporting a swollen eye.

Tonto has clapped back at people who carried the news that she is the victim of a spiritual attack by saying that she is not the reason for their hardship and frustration.

Read what she wrote below:

Vulnerable Blog readers,You read a caption & You watch the video and it has nothing to do with the caption..
You still vent anger, I Am not your frustration. I Am not your hardship, I Am not your pain ooooo…Go get frustrated elsewhere, RA RA it’s not happening here.
Everyday am getting blessed so e no matter whether you talk or you no talk••it doesn’t change nothing Bae?
Am a drama queen,Am I your Drama
And for your Lilian you have turned spiritualist to find a connection to a boil on my eye to a spiritual fly attack.. well done
Mrs t b Joshua I hail you… On a lighter note,have you accepted Jesus as your lord and personal savior?? If no what are you waiting for? It’s never too late to make that turn,you are never to dirty for him..it’s never too late darlings.

LINK: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/not-frustration-tonto-dikeh-fires-back-trolls/

SITE: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With An A List Artiste / Goat Milk Best For Healthy Growth Than Cow Milk / Could This Be Love - Shady Moderino. New Video Alert. Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.