Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tstv Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tstv Africa (2300 Views)

Tstv Has Began Test Transmission!!!!!!!!!! / Update About Tstv Africa - Bein Sport Channels, / Look At The Response I Got When Contacted TSTV Dealers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Africa by chachauche(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Mixed feelings as TSTV Africa set to hit the Nigeria airways....
Who's gotten the TsTv Decoder,please tell us your experience and channels they show and where to buy the Decoder.
Re: Tstv Africa by Chydobe: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
How to become TSTV Dealer : Requirements

To become a Tstv agent, you should be well informed that there are three types of TSTV Dealership. Here are the three types of TSTV Dealers

TSTV Super dealer
TSTV Sub dealer
TSTV Retailer
Definitely, you are most likely to learn the installation procedures and other related technical services. This will enable you teach and train TSTV installers by organizing TSTV installers training.

Click here for all the information you need to become a TSTV dealer

http://www.newzified.com/tstv-dealer-super-dealer-sub-dealer-retailer-application-registration-form/

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me / Get Free Recharge Card / Pastor & The Coffin Maker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.