Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? (1620 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Six False Ideas About Your Smartphone You Have Believed All Your Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Donahue(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2017
AllCall work effort in first half of the year, successively release AllCall Bro, AllCall Rio, and AllCall Rio S. these three model all have their own special.

1 Share

Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Hakimrealest: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Nothing Compare to my Camon CX

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Hakimrealest:
True, I am also a user
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by MarkWayne89: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
I find the upcoming Google Pixel 2 very interesting and I'm looking forward to its release.
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Donahue(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2017
How much ? how the performance?
funmyade:

True, I am also a user
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Donahue(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Yeah, the device released, I most favor the latest 835 strong processor.
MarkWayne89:
I find the upcoming Google Pixel 2 very interesting and I'm looking forward to its release.
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Donahue:
Yeah, the device released, I most favor the latest 835 strong processor.

Processor aside, the black and white paint job is adorable.

on the flipside tho, you've got to have a lot of love for bezels for you to love those on the Pixel 2- it's got huge bezels.
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by giftedben: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
I just love my gionee f103 pro. Lovely device.
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Samswags9(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Infinix Note 4 Pro:

grin
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by investigator007: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Na so but I prefer tecno spark plus.

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by officialteemi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
xiaomi
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by sureinfo: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Nothing compared to ur camon cx? Try tecno spark plus and see.
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Donahue:
How much ? how the performance?

Performance is nice, although you should expect a female like me to be caught by the camera and that's actually the selling point. I think it is around 57k now
Re: Which Smartphone You Like Most Or You Have Some Recommendation? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
sureinfo:

Nothing compared to ur camon cx? Try tecno spark plus and see.

Nice review I have seen so far. Different phone for different market, but don't put Camon CX in Spark plus' league, dont

(1) (Reply)

Apple Releases IOS 11.0.1 For Iphone, Ipad To Fix Bugs / Infinix Super Friday Promo, Win Cash Prizes & Discount Every Friday In November / COME IN: Who Has A Used Phone With These Specs 4 Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.