Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Need A Team Of 5 "Abnormal" Thinkers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Team Of 5 "Abnormal" Thinkers (347 Views)

Femi Otedola Takes Transcorp From Elumelu With Acquisition Of 5.5% Stake / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Team Of 5 "Abnormal" Thinkers by Gazzy88(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello, I'm seeking for a team of 5 aggressive and critical thinkers. One has to be a very perfect programmer who understand coding like no tomorrow; One has to be an experienced social media expert; One also has to be versatile in market analysis and the other two can come in handy when it comes to brain-work. There are series of projects to embark on. Only Nigerians for now and within and around Lagos. Just five and nothing more... drop your whatsapp messages to 08144088142 for prior screening. Let's make dough together

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Investment Opportunity! / But Why Black Friday? / Turning Your Business Idea Into A Business Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.