Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

"I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp (27659 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by davodyguy: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
jamarifox:

You stinking lesbian bitch. Go suck a pùssy on period already

What if she survives without disease therefrom?

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by yomi007k(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sfateema:
Corruption everywhere...... Temme who's innocent in Nigeria.
tongue

Only Me n U
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Stevengerd(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Remember when i was going, mama held my left ear and said "son i sent u there to study, didnt snd u there to join group"
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by zealot4me(f): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
jamarifox:

You stinking lesbian bitch. Go suck a pùssy on period already

E pain am
Ok bye

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Sfateema(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

Only Me n U

undecided
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by DrHighchief(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sharing formula wahala...So SUG r now contractors...
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by yomi007k(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by rose54321: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Almost everyone in Nigeria is corrupt. If this account is true it's really unfortunate that students would fight over the disbursement of funds. Damn there was a country.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by guiddoti: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
For just 3.8 Meters (SI unit) you stab. If na say Billion you go kill persin.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by alwaysvik: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
All I can think about is this unflattering image of her that would forever remain in the annals of the internet. No matter what she does in the future - makeup, makeover, make-under - that image of her reddened eyes and roughed-up hair would always be attached to any headline about her. Who knows - memes might even spring up.

Moral of the story? Stay out of trouble, its not worth it.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Women in politics? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by teddyJ5: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fighting because of money, yeye students, na d babe go 1st make mouth
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by vineyardfarms: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
tolexy123:
Wetn dem kon do to the director of socials?

A MAN THAT WILL BEAT UP A LADY AND OTHER HE GOATS WATCHING HAS LOST THEIR MINDS, BRAINS, BEARINGS AND FOCUS IN LIFE.

FOR THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY TO RUSH INTO HASTY DECISION OF SUSPENSION WITHOUT DUE PROCESS IS APPALLING. THE VP NEED SOME SCREWS TAKEN OFF HIS HEAD.

THE RIGHT THING TO DO WAS TO SUSPEND ALL THAT WHERE PRESENT IN THE MEETING. UNTIL THEY FINISHED THEIR INVESTIGATION.
THAT IS JUSTICE,
WILL THEY TREAT ONE OF THEIR OWN THAT WAY

NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA I WEEP FOR HER. MONEY MONEY MONEY.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by teddyJ5: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na mouth putam for hospital. yeye students fighting for money, ndiosi
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Notime5656(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
which way Nigeria? leaders of tomorrow
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Apina(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
And the best she could come up with is to play to d gallery. Thought she was smart undecided
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wobegist:
"I was beaten, molested, taunted, I only picked a bottle in self defence" - Suspended OAU Vice President Jacob Grace seeks for justice

Ms Jacob Grace, the suspended Vice President of students union of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, has alleged that the Director of Socials, Afolabi Adedayo Emmanuel, battered her during an executive council meeting and she stabbed him in self defence.

Recall that on the night of September 5, the two students’ union exco members were seriously injured following a fight over the disbursement of N3.8 million given to them by the school's management for projects within the institution.

During the meeting, the executives offered suggestions on projects that needed attention but a disagreement ensued as a result and Ms Jacob, allegedly stabbed Emmanuel on his arm and he, in turn, headbutted her, landing her in the hospital. [img]https://2.bp..com/-8d9M8YSNsyo/WcpLESZ-mrI/AAAAAAANBVk/0gUlTKVpEzs8KOdSgGkSgNy4NXnq_P4LgCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1504982054150.jpg[/img]
However, the 500level Law student, who is currently recuperating at a private hospital, disclosed that she was assaulted by Afolabi in the presence of other exco including the students union President, Oyekan Ibukun.

Narrating Jacob’s ordeal in a statement to The Education Report, her spokesperson, Onyeka Chukwudi, said the president and other exco watched while the director of socials manhandled her and her shout for help attracted some students around the students’ union building but they could not gain entrance because Ibukun ordered that the doors be locked.

Chukwudi disclosed that with the doors locked, the director of socials took advantage of the opportunity to hit her severally and that when the beating became unbearable, she picked an empty bottle, broke it in attempt to protect herself from the assault.[img]https://1.bp..com/-PxHC4Lekip8/WcpLDHp-SKI/AAAAAAANBVg/56iQn-4ryDsrfrlrsUdXiJrYyVRr9BtQgCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1504982050754.jpg[/img]
He queried why Grace who was still recuperating in the hospital would be suspended by the university management without waiting for security report noting that the Vice Chancellor only heard the narrative of what transpired from one side and the victim of the assault has not been given a hearing.

Chukwudi condemned the one-sided stories on campus and urged other students not to believe the statement that she stabbed the director of socials during her attempt to leave the meeting.

He explained that while Grace was in hospital, a false statement attributed to her admitting using broken bottle to stab the director of socials was circulated on campus, an ‘’attempt to paint the criminal act of Mr. Afolabi’s assault on the VP as a case of two fighting is like covering the face with one finger.’’

In a letter to the VC dated September 8, Grace said the indefinite suspension was based on one sided information to the VC that she was the aggressor and initiator of the violence of Tuesday, September 5.’’

The Dean, Division of Students Affairs, Prof Olalekan Aransi, told The Education Report that the university management has suspended the two students’ union exco members stating the decision was taken at a management meeting.

Prof Aransi however, denied that the university management rushed to a hasty decision while Grace, was still in hospital stating ‘’for a fair hearing, the university management has set up a panel. They are looking into the case and the outcome will be out soon and made public.’’

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/was-beaten-molested-taunted-i-only.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

Okay.
It's an Afonja matter.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
JamesReacher:
Women playing the victim again. You took bottle, smashed it in typical Agbero manner and chose to stab him, so much for self defense

Yes nah, bottle stabbing self defence.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by adakoleagbenu: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Huh. HER SPOKESPERSON? OR SUG PRO WHICH ONE? AND WE COMPLAIN OF POLITICIANS
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by madgoat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
500L law student.... Na wah for u oh. Instead make u just chill and graduate but u now have indefinite suspension. Your parents would be so proud of you.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Fidelismaria: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
nonsense
see as she open mouth lyk person wey wan suck cum

1 Like

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by tpapi: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even if she was d first to look for trouble, there r other manly ways of dealing with her but d guy beat her as if he was fighting wit a fellow man, from d look on her face she cud av died from such a brutal beating. Even d president n other excos were there watching n cud not even try to stop such a brutal beating. How can a lady b allowed in dis century to take such a beating

1 Like

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
tpapi:
Even if she was d first to look for trouble, there r other manly ways of dealing with her but d guy beat her as if he was fighting wit a fellow man, from d look on her face she cud av died from such a brutal beating. Even d president n other excos were there watching n cud not even try to stop such a brutal beating. How can a lady b allowed in dis century to take such a beating

Brother, women are wicked. The day a girl tried to frame me up with sex was the day I feared women. If u've not listened to the other party, don't rush into conclusion sir, she may simply be playing the victim's card.
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Daboomb: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
tolexy123:
Wetn dem kon do to the director of socials?

Both sluggers were suspended, pending Panel investigation.

Why is she crying wolf where there is none?
I just hope she is not trying to play the "woman angle" because to carry bottle and break, not to talk of stabbing someone else, is not a woman's role. undecided undecided undecided

I dont even beleive that the President asked the doors to be locled so the Social Director can attack her, that is a cooked-up story and it is so obvious.

Most likely, there was an arguement, she broke bottle and stabbed the Social Director who in-turn pumelled her while other shwo would have helped her has she been the victim, decide to look on because to them, she has crossed the line.

Imagine this knd of person? She would stab a Judge in court, if the Judge did not acquit her client o!
Another Mike Ozekhome in the making.
grin grin
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Daboomb: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
tpapi:

Have you seen the picture of the other party (the guy) or known whether he could have died from such stab wounds she inflicted on him?

Men like you are so nauseating, the way you make excuses for women who are just as guilty as any other humanbeing.
I am sure if it was a man or the roles were reversed, you will quickly change your tone.
Stop being a Phussy Wimp, Mr.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by sirdjay1: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is what happen to women who dont know how to tame their mouths.this is how they start till they carry such negative character to their husbands house,and expect him not to beat them ...

1 Like

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by sirdjay1: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Daboomb:

Have you seen the picture of the other party (the guy) or known whether he could have died from such stab wounds she inflicted on him?

Men like you are so nauseating, the way you make excuses for women who are just as guilty as any other humanbeing.
I am sure if it was a man or the roles were reversed, you will quickly change your tone.
no mind d guy ,na woman rapper

1 Like

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Daboomb: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
DrHighchief:
Sharing formula wahala...So SUG r now contractors...

It has been like that since Ibrahim babangida (IBB) USED MONEY TO CORRUPT THE STUDENT UNION SO HE CAN HAS HIS WAY IN HIS EVIL AGENDA AND CORRUPT GOVT. he gave money to the SUG so that they can act against the University and Students interest and become a "Rent-a-Crowd" for his wicked plans.
That was the begining of Evil things in every sector of the Nigerian society.

IBB, the evil genius, really damaged the moral fibre of this country so much and l just wish he can be given a special treatment before he leave this world.

- He started the "settlement" syndrome whereby anything can be bought with money, stolen money ofc
- He initiated Letter Bomb, wrt Dele Giwa
- He opend people's eye to Drug smuggling (Gloria okon).
- It was under him that all these tribal militant groups gained ground
- He destroyed the fairest and freest elelction Nigeria ever had
- He ruined Nigeria's currency (it was #3/$ when he came in and was like #97/% by the time he left)
- He ruined Nigeria's economy beyond repair, took IMF loan and devalued our currency.
- Killed many fine officers in the military (Ejigbo plane crash, phantom coup, e.t.c )
- e.t.c
Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by Daboomb: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
vineyardfarms:

A MAN THAT WILL BEAT UP A LADY AND OTHER HE GOATS WATCHING HAS LOST THEIR MINDS, BRAINS, BEARINGS AND FOCUS IN LIFE.

FOR THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY TO RUSH INTO HASTY DECISION OF SUSPENSION WITHOUT DUE PROCESS IS APPALLING. THE VP NEED SOME SCREWS TAKEN OFF HIS HEAD.

THE RIGHT THING TO DO WAS TO SUSPEND ALL THAT WHERE PRESENT IN THE MEETING. UNTIL THEY FINISHED THEIR INVESTIGATION.
THAT IS JUSTICE,
WILL THEY TREAT ONE OF THEIR OWN THAT WAY

NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA I WEEP FOR HER. MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Re: "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp by tpapi: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Daboomb:

answer dis simple question, can u beat ur wife, girlfriend or sister in such a brutal manner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / UI Vs UNILAG's Method Of Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.