Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

5-year-old Girl Eaten By Dog, Loses Half Her Lip (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-year-old Girl Eaten By Dog, Loses Half Her Lip (photos) (580 Views)

(video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Lady Bites Off Her Sister’s Lip In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-year-old Girl Eaten By Dog, Loses Half Her Lip (photos) by thomasina: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
A 5-year-old girl has been beaten by a neighbor’s dog which removed almost half her lip off & has been left with lasting pain.

Zoe Nolan was playing with a group of neighborhood children in the house next door to her own in Nambour, Queensland, when a dog that had only been there for 3 weeks attacked her.

'I went outside & just saw blood all over my child & her screaming,' Zoe's mother Tegan Bonner told the Sunshine Coast Daily.

While her mother thought the plastic surgery would be an immediate success, the ferocious ambush has left little Zoe with pain every time she smiles.

The dog in question, which is believed to be a dalmatian & labrador crossbreed, was a give-away prize the next door neighbor had won on Facebook.

According to Miss Bonner, her once bubbly & extroverted daughter is now terrified of all dogs - even if they are on a leash - & cries each time she sees one.

'I felt bad in a sense but in the same sense that dog had just caused my daughter a lot of harm,' she reasoned.

http://www.moinsight.com/2017/09/5-year-old-girl-eaten-by-dog-loses-half.html
Re: 5-year-old Girl Eaten By Dog, Loses Half Her Lip (photos) by kingjomezy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
ohhh my!!!!!
Re: 5-year-old Girl Eaten By Dog, Loses Half Her Lip (photos) by Mechette(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
ha oh...wetin she do nah....abi d send d dog?
Re: 5-year-old Girl Eaten By Dog, Loses Half Her Lip (photos) by Settingz321(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who have seen the pictures?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two ‘yahoo’ Boys In Oyo (photos) / Police Mandate Hotels, Night Clubs To Install CCTV Cameras, Other Gadgets / [VIDEO] Boy Beats Up His Mother In Grocery Store For Correcting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.