Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

wHAT NEXT ?Justification For The Purpose And Conditions Of The Intended Stay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / wHAT NEXT ?Justification For The Purpose And Conditions Of The Intended Stay (2224 Views)

Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South / Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / The Deplorable Road Conditions of Oyo-Iseyin Road, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

wHAT NEXT ?Justification For The Purpose And Conditions Of The Intended Stay by uchcondo: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
I applied for schengen visa to netherlands through france embassy in lagos. First refusal was insubsistence funds and i provided a letter from the inviting company showing they are caring for all expenses and my bank balance like 2m.
Reapplied after 2 weeks and got Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided AS RESPONSE .
What do i do next please experienced guys and pros advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: wHAT NEXT ?Justification For The Purpose And Conditions Of The Intended Stay by Godson201333(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
uchcondo:
I applied for schengen visa to netherlands through france embassy in lagos. First refusal was insubsistence funds and i provided a letter from the inviting company showing they are caring for all expenses and my bank balance like 2m.
Reapplied after 2 weeks and got Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided AS RESPONSE .
What do i do next please experienced guys and pros advice

The mistake you guys make after denial is not trying to give a break and work hard to improve your personality.

Tourist visa is sometimes not easy to get because the Consular need to be sure that you are not desperate to run away from your own country.This leads you to being able to coming back home after your trip.Sometimes how fat your bank account is, doesn't matter.

I bet you ,If u reapply again within 2 weeks,They will just flag your name.
Re: wHAT NEXT ?Justification For The Purpose And Conditions Of The Intended Stay by uchcondo: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
It was not a tourist visa but business visa with full invitation and guarantee letter from the inviting company.
I DONT KNOW WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM, I Stated only 25 days stay and the guys requested for 6 months multiple visa could it be the wahala. Just wondering seriously
Godson201333:

The mistake you guys make after denial is not trying to give a break and work hard to improve your personality.

Tourist visa is sometimes not easy to get because the Consular need to be sure that you are not desperate to run away from your own country.This leads you to being able to coming back home after your trip.Sometimes how fat your bank account is, doesn't matter.

I bet you ,If u reapply again within 2 weeks,They will just flag your name.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) / How God Saved Me From Ukraine / Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.