Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (42363 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by riyanxeally(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
always saw jon snow as my husband in my dreams....thnk God ve woken up...
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow, congratulations guys.

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by AuroraB(f): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Oh yeah, online crushers, hafa naa cheesy
Warrapiri grin
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Tex42(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
"Pretty face" and the Wildling xena...
The mother of dragons would been a more matching partner for snow.
Dia life sha...
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Tex42(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dia life sha...
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by maxiflexy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dat girl ugly since she strip naked infront of Jon, dry boobs flat ass. I pray she did not die so early
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by OBku4(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked
omo... na juju this girl do this guy??
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by repogirl(f): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Aww, I soooo love their love and hope it never ends!
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by alklas(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Now ur watch has begin !
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tex42:

Dia life sha...
The mother of dragons is didinrin in real life, she laughs too much. Jon is one suegbe too in real like but this widling girl has craze. Suegbe plus Craze = Perfect
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by thedondada(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
he knows something now
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by piagetskinner(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
this ygrite no fine sha...y do fine boys end up with not so fine girls? hmm

so Jon snow is the true heir to the iron throne, never saw that coming

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by DTalented(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
You Know Nothing Jon Snow

I still don't understand why Yritte told John Snow this two different times.

Anybody pls?

And pls am a bit confuse, isn't Aegon And Deaneary Targaryen related, I mean brother sister relationship ? Coz they bleep.

Lol.
He knows Nothing. He doesn't even know himself.
He is yet to know that he is the heir to the iron throne
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by hinograce: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
I was trying to remember her face in GOT. Stacks first daughter is still d prettiest cast sha

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by DTalented(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
riyanxeally:
always saw jon snow as my husband in my dreams....thnk God ve woken up...
I have not stopped seeing you in mine and I dont wish to wake up

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by TheKingIsHere: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
As long as he isn't getting married to that Sansa girl, no wahala.

Carry on Jon snow cool
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by just2endowed: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nice

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by bonetalk(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
the king in the North and the wilding girl

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Tex42(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
AryaSand:

The mother of dragons is didinrin in real life, she laughs too much. Jon is one suegbe too in real like but this widling girl has craze. Suegbe plus Craze = Perfect
dindinrin?!suegbe?! Lol!... Ur choice of words though, they are funny.

Guess u have the perfect match all sorted out... So I'll agree with u.

And oh! "the ugly girl can choose to live, rather than waiting 4 die"
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by AkieWillis(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
...Lord Of Winterfell And Warden of the North
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by msturE: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Omo una see tha belle ??
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by kiddkash(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Achillesdam500:
And she'd also get to see john Bleep danearys right cry cry?
its not real it's acting
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by nairanaira12: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2017
paulbets:
Lord Snow cheesy

King angry
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by nairanaira12: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2017
MasterKim:

True.
Even me dat is dating arya sef no put am for news. All dz small boys of nowadays sef

What's worthy of celebration when you are dating a tomboy? undecided Answer me
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by riyanxeally(f): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2017
hahaha abegi I cannot be a marauder....... grin......person mama go dey put broom for coffin fr revenge against who kill am....wake up..
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by riyanxeally(f): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2017
indeed he is the official heir if u ever just browsed out got on wiki ull see it there...fine boys dont over need stress n bullshit from over fine ladies...
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Blizzy9ja: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2017
So the crow is finally engaged to a widling
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by nevachange(f): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Children

Children.. hear the words of your elder

comot eyes from yansh and toto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by gentleedu(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2017
after fucking John snow for the movie, she never had enough...
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
"You know nothing John Snow", Ygritte.
"I saw you in that cave, you were looking so beautiful", Bran stark.
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
maxiflexy:
Dat girl ugly since she strip naked infront of Jon, dry boobs flat ass. I pray she did not die so early
There is more to a woman than ass and boobs, there is something he sees in her that he loves so much. To each his own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.