Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (42493 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by celebsnest(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Long-term lovers Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are engaged..

Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are set to wed after reportedly getting engaged over the summer.

The former Game of Thrones co-stars, who met on the set of the hit HBO show back in 2012, are yet to set a date but are thought to have told friends and family.

“They're yet to set a date, but told friends and family last week that they've got engaged,” a source told The Sun.

“Kit's known for ages he's wanted to marry Rose but he wanted them to get a house and settle down a bit first.”

The stars recently revealed that they had finally moved in together after five years of dating, having bought a £1.75 million house in East Anglia.

“I've moved in with my other best friend Rose, so I'm very happy," Harington told James Corden in June.

“It's going well, so she's got all sorts of ideas for the house."

He added: “I said to her, cause she's moved into my house, 'Look darling, it's important that this is our space. That it feels like our space. That you haven't just moved into mine. Move anything you want around, change anything, chuck anything out.'”

Although the couple didn’t go public with their relationship for a number of years, Harington has since spoken candidly about falling in love with his former co-star.

Talking about the moment he fell for Leslie, he said: “The three weeks in Iceland when we were shooting the second season. Because the country is beautiful, because the Northern Lights are magical, and because it was there that I fell in love.

"If you're already attracted to someone, and then they play your love interest in the show, it's becomes very easy to fall in love.”

Harington is gearing up to film the final season of Game of Thrones while Leslie is currently starring in the TV show The Good Fight.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/game-of-thrones-costars-kit-harington-and-rose-leslie-engaged-after-five-years-of-dating-a3643611.html

9 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by divinehand2003(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
"You know nothing John Snow", Ygritte.

301 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by sirusX(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na to dey act am for house nah

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by handsomebanana(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Make sense.

I sure say there don yansh tire. There get nice tonguing skills. Issorite. I jst hope say d guy don dey know book small small

4 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Teewhy2: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats to them. They are definition of " na where person dey work e dey chop" the people we move with and location we hangout most determines the kind of people we meet.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by paulbets: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lord Snow cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
So they would be engaged for another five years

22 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow..that wildling girl...

Awww

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Dalek(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
came here to say "you know nothing Jon snow..

i know y'all want to grin

59 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by coldsummer: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
You know Nothing, Jon Snow

42 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by frubben(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
D only name I know is Jon snow. Nice one from my nigga

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Semper247(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
So undecided
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by vicky3(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
good for them

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Kenneth205(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by akaahs(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
As no what watch game of throne nko, how i go take sabi them?

9 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Michellla(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
dingbang:
Wow..that wildling girl...

Awww
No wonder their makeout session that season was so passionate

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by mhizdessy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hope it last..happy engagement winkI hope it last..happy engagement

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Tamarapetty(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
WTF

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by willbayo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Still remember when he was going down on her in GOT

8 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by swaggss: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Someone will comment about her flat frontyard grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by madgoat(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
She's UGLY cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Ololade1999: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
That was before. He knows everything now cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Achillesdam500(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
And she'd also get to see john Bleep danearys right cry cry?

1 Like

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by MasterKim: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
There are about 3 couples in that TV series
Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by CaroLyner(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jon snow
True heir to the iron throne

32 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by iamharkinwaley: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
You Know Nothing Jon Snow

I still don't understand why Yritte told John Snow this two different times.

Anybody pls?

And pls am a bit confuse, isn't Aegon And Deaneary Targaryen related, I mean brother sister relationship ? Coz they bleep.

3 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Exponental(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is an abuse of front page!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by sod09(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
You know nothing Jon cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by MasterKim: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
madgoat:
She's UGLY cry
True.
Even me dat is dating arya sef no put am for news. All dz small boys of nowadays sef

13 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Antoeni(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
The King in the North

18 Likes

Re: Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow...... dats so sweet grin buh d babe dry o undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets / Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.