Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Would You Employ A Weekend Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Employ A Weekend Help? (861 Views)

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Watch Who You Employ As House Maid / 7 Signs That Means Its Time To Employ A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm curious as to this wanna get advice.
Would you employ a house help that would come only Saturdays to clean, cook and arrange your home?
And if yes how much would you pay per week?
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by queenfav(f): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Depends on d state you reside and how big your apartment is. Here in ibadan i have a lady that comes to clean my studio apartment twice a week. She only washes clothes (once a week) then cleans the house.She doesn't cook for me.I pay her 7k a month.My colleague with a two bedroom flat pays her 12k,same twice a week.
Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by LewsTherin: 2:05am On Sep 27, 2017
I have a lady come in every saturday to do a thorough house cleaning. 2k a saturday. It's much better than a live-in house help.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by ultron12345: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I'm curious as to this wanna get advice.
Would you employ a house help that would come only Saturdays to clean, cook and arrange your home?
And if yes how much would you pay per week?
Thanks for your contribution.

N300 weekly will do.

If she comes late, deduct N150, if she doesn't finish on time, deduct N50.

Ensure that before she comes, purposely and intentionally mess everywhere up, and when she's done, ensure everywhere is sparkling, if not, she has to start again and N100 will be deducted. This is to ensure that u get the highest, maximum value for what ur paying her.

Also, if she incurred deductions above her N300 weekly salary, these liabilities will be rolled over to next week and will gather interest at a rate of 5% daily untill when they are fully paid.

You can take a cue from Nigerian banks, ensure that she signs a 2year employment bond with u. This will make her not to be able to resign before 2 years time. If she has to resign, she will have to give u N1.5M as compensation for the inconveniences u will face when finding a new househelp.

You can also deduct N50 weekly, tell her it is her pension, but make sure u don't pay that money to any pension manager, the money is 4 ur pocket.

Also Ensure that u take notice of everything she brings in and takes out of the house. All her steps should be monitored, infact, as she enters the compound, seize her mobile phone, u can give her back as she's leaving.
Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm.
Thanks.
But @ultron isn't it been wicked the procedure you gave me.
Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by Florblu(f): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2017
ultron12345:

N300 weekly will do.

If she comes late, deduct N150, if she doesn't finish on time, deduct N50.

Ensure that before she comes, purposely and intentionally mess everywhere up, and when she's done, ensure everywhere is sparkling, if not, she has to start again and N100 will be deducted. This is to ensure that u get the highest, maximum value for what ur paying her.

Also, if she incurred deductions above her N300 weekly salary, these liabilities will be rolled over to next week and will gather interest at a rate of 5% daily untill when they are fully paid.

You can take a cue from Nigerian banks, ensure that she signs a 2year employment bond with u. This will make her not to be able to resign before 2 years time. If she has to resign, she will have to give u N1.5M as compensation for the inconveniences u will face when finding a new househelp.

You can also deduct N50 weekly, tell her it is her pension, but make sure u don't pay that money to any pension manager, the money is 4 ur pocket.

Also Ensure that u take notice of everything she brings in and takes out of the house. All her steps should be monitored, infact, as she enters the compound, seize her mobile phone, u can give her back as she's leaving.

Whatever it is that you smoke this morning grade gan

1 Like

Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by ibietela2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes for free
Re: Would You Employ A Weekend Help? by boiz2men(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Having been in the ICT industry.... I know a startup idea when I see one. If you want to build the app... Send a pm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wellness Hampers And Gift Items For Christmas / God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries / What's The Worst Thing You've Seen In Your Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.