Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) (66121 Views)

Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card / Manly Things All Girls Secretly Do (photos) / What Will You Do? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by DanielTos(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Omo na Waka. I will tell the neighbour that I am coming I never do morning devotion.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Na to wake up na cos it must be a dream
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Trustworthiness: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2017
This one na operation python dance oo.

I will call Buratai to come and remove their python. I no be IPOD
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Pick up the office and tell them I’m not coming to work today and go back to bed.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Austin234(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2017
FP assured be that
CaptainSALAZAR:
Take ten steps back, snap the snake, log in nairaland and call on lalasticlala
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2017
I will call lalasticlala���
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by pensilpyper(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2017
leonard002:
call 911
sebi na American film abi dem tell u say Nigeria get animal control
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Donaldomo(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2017
I once met something like this on top a 12metre tall palm tree! Just before me was this long hellish serpent; the biggest I have ever faced alone. The length was intimidating! Parts of its body were eclipsed by thick branches of the tree. Goosebumps enveloped me.
In my hand was a razor sharp axe meant for harvesting the palms on the tree. A million thoughts flipped through my mind: cut the serpent from anywhere & have the remaining part vent it's anger on me? Or, look for its head and have it severed from its body!? Or better still, go down from the tree and allow the creature leave at its convenience!? The adrenals in me pumped and I was able to hang on more for a short time. While I was contemplating I saw the serpent beginning to move. Probably, it thought "this person is damn out for me!". That was when I new it had understood the danger it was into. Ofcourse seemingly realising i was unfazed by it's sheer massiveness, it started to become afraid. With still moving, and the axe in my hand properly set for any eventuality should it decide to attack first, I started to readjust myself.
And I saw the creature opt for an escape. Branches of the tree swayed as it started gliding down the branches of the palm tree. Then, I heaved a sigh of relief.
And, I had to look down to ensure it did not change its mind to start climbing back.
Then I was freed to harvest the palms on the � tree. This became something I thought over for a long time.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Etoom(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2017
[b][/b] ah'll go back to the main sleep
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by heendrix(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2017
illitrate:
I would stand firm, look into the snake's eye and say hey snake!!! I'm bolt, usain bolt.

illiterate nto to truly an illiterate undecided
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Nothing to worry about cheesy grin grin

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2017
heendrix:

illiterate nto to truly an illiterate undecided
angry angry angry angry
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by vertueptime: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Na jehova witness, he came to preach
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by futuregoal(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
I'll just quietly close the door back, look for a slipper and smash it on the snake's head. It dies, then I'll call on my gf to get pepper soup ingredients.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2017
I'll stop dreaming
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Can this kind snake kill human; i.e with venon or by swallowin?
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Angelcute(f): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2017
mtcheeew the snake looks friendly sef......it won't hurt anybody
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Angelina996(f): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2017
ademasta:
I will shout "Blood of Lalasticlala oooo, safe me oooo shocked"
OMG⛎���
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by samsam2019: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2017
I'd shit my pants cheesy grin
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2017
I haven't seen snake in reality before and I don't want to see it. So scary! embarassed
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by NwaScore442(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
I wil pray 4 sharp wings to fall on me immediately grin grin
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by jack00000: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Na to pour anointing oil, u go see the old woman transforming back to human. Village people oooo fear them
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by jedyjedy(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
small thing. na to pack am one side and go my way now. dis one sef small compared to the one I killed yesterday in my dream.
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
choi grin

so your secret plan na to kill us with pikcho abi?

well.. the chest region no bad shaaaa!!! grin i know say na why you post the pic but i am not complaining at aaaallllll!!

1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Cossybob(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Kylekent59:

It is very easy.
1. Get a very long stick
2. Keep hitting it's head for it is gonna twist its body
3. When the snake becomes weak,take out your cultlass and detach the head.

OR
1.take a very big stone and target the head
2.use a long stick to carry away
3.pour petrol or kerosene on it
4 ignite from distance and throw.

OR

1. Get a very big onion
2. Cut it into halves
3. Chew both halves seperately
4. Spit out the chewed onion
5. Direct it towards d snake
For d smell of onion weakens them and reduces their vision.

SMH Too much of Hollywood and bed time stories undecided undecided undecided
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
creepsyme:
did u say late for work? to hell with the work if I ever succeed in jamming the goddam snake outside.

grin
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Mickeydray(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
futuregoal:
I'll just quietly close the door back, look for a slipper and smash it on the snake's head. It dies, then I'll call on my gf to get pepper soup ingredients.

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Explorers:

For naija
grin
Explorers:

For naija
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cossybob:
SMH Too much of Hollywood and bed time stories undecided undecided undecided
U are a disgrace to human.

Smh
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Karleb:
Even though I have Snakophobia, I'll easily kill this one.

I almost killed something as long as this in school.
yinmu tongue
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
futuregoal:
use slippers to kill dis snake in ur dreams
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Cossybob(m): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Kylekent59:

U are a disgrace to human.

Smh
E pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce / 21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.