Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State (2396 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Buhari Will Win In 2019 Election, Despite All The Defection – Yahaya Bello / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Jethro Ibileke/Benin
The gale of defection hitting the All Progressives Congress APC), across the country, has finally hit the home State (Edo) of the party’s National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, with over 589,000 members of the party announcing the withdrawal of their membership from the party.
The defectors who are members of the Kwankwansiyya movement within the Reformed APC in Edo State, are led by its state Chairman, Chief John Osamede Adun and the State Coordinator, Hon Harrison Omagbon.
The development is coming in the heels of speculations that the party’s National Chairman of the APC and fromer Edo governor, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, is being expected in the State to reconcile warring factions in the party.
Addressing newsmen in Benin City, Mr. Omagbon, said their decision to dump the APC was after, “critical evaluation, discussions, due consultations and after reviewing the unfolding political events in the country.
“We wish to inform the state leadership of the APC that…the 589, 137 members of the Kwankwansiyya movement from the 192 wards in Edo State hereby resign from the APC with immediate effect today 9th August 2018.”
Omagbon however said that leaders of the movement which national leader is former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwanso, would soon decide on their next line of action.
There are indications, however, that they may be defecting to the PDP anytime soon.
Also present at the press briefing were a former APC National Assembly member for Ovia Federal Constituency, Engr. Isaac Osahon, a former APC Chairman for Orhionwon local government area of the State, Mr. Mathew Ehigie, a former Council Chairman for Ovia North-East local government area, Mrs. Lucy Omagbon.

1 Like

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Hector09(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Who defection even help self
Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by StillX10(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2018
APC must fall

5 Likes

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by massinola(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2018
See, we don't care. Anything to send away this evil that has befallen us since 2015 is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2018
StillX10:
APC must fall

Honestly APC fall in edo state will be epic. Even the obaseki that was anointed by oshiomhole has started complaining of the huge depth he inherited from oshiomhole. Things are really falling apart in the camp of the devil.

7 Likes

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2018
Hector09:
Who defection even help self

Bros it's helping us by geometrically increasing the BP of the inefficient dullard from daura
Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by lirusehn(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Moderators do the needful Danallah.

1 Like

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Almaiga: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Lies, Edo is APC and APC is Edo.

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Zenithpeak(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2018
But some ignorant juvenile political analyst on nairaland was saying Kwankwaso can not pull a string with his defection.
Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2018
lirusehn:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Moderators do the needful Danallah.

I know you intentionally choose to believe wat is convenient for you but believing wat u want foes not change what is real.

Anxiety in Edo Assembly over defections

vanguardngr.com

There was anxiety a couple of days ago and as usual, the party couldn't manage it the it just boomerang on them now
Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Almaiga: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Redhot111:

I know you can read if another does the findings for you so read

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.naija.ng/1185483-589137-apc-members-announce-withdrawal-party-edo-eye-pdp.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwivj97-gOLcAhUGKlAKHfnQAW4QFjALegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3MjG6Gjx8AOcZq5OAENTLB

Why should I waste my time to read your cooked Propaganda.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Almaiga:

Why should I waste my time to read your cooked Propaganda.
Nigerians are wiser now.
See painment

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by lirusehn(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Redhot111:

I know you intentionally choose to believe wat is convenient for you but believing wat u want foes not change what is real.

Anxiety in Edo Assembly over defections

vanguardngr.com

There was anxiety a couple of days ago and as usual, the party couldn't manage it the it just boomerang on them now
I'm a member of the PDP, but then the lies in your post stink to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Almaiga: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Redhot111:

See painment

Carry your BIG flat head commot
for my front.
Lazy IPOB terrorist, youth.

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Almaiga: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2018
lirusehn:

You are a patriot, Nigerian's know the truth.

Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Lalasticlala and mynd44 move it to front page..

I didn't know kwanwanson has members in Edo state till they came outside today..

Bloody hell buhari must go
Re: The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State by Redhot111(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
lirusehn:

Heart attack. Ntooorr

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protest: FG Should Shut Down Social Media — Journalist Kemi Olunloyo / President’s Failure To Secure Citizens Is Impeachable Offence- Osinbajo / FG Takes Tompolo Seriously But Disdains Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB Supporters Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.