Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

C24 Loan Reviews Please. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / C24 Loan Reviews Please. (4233 Views)

Quintessential Investment Reviews / Reviews On Gatatransport / C24 Loan Reviews Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C24 Loan Reviews Please. by MissIndependent(f): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Goodevening all please I need reviews on this online loan platform. The site is also requesting for bvn reg b4 application please how safe is it? Is there anyone here who have used them before? Thanks
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by mrtomola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
MissIndependent:
Goodevening all please I need reviews on this online loan platform. The site is also requesting for bvn reg b4 application please how safe is it? Is there anyone here who have used them before? Thanks

Your BVN is safe but i just hope they wont redirect you to one useless Micro-Finance Bank as they did to me...
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by MissIndependent(f): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2017
mrtomola:

Your BVN is safe but i just hope they wont redirect you to one useless Micro-Finance Bank as they did to me...
Really? How? Explain pls
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by mrtomola(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
MissIndependent:
Really? How? Explain pls

yeah..I also applied to get a loan from this C24Limited but after lot of time wasting to answer all their questions and completed the form, the response they gave me later was " Your loan has been reviewed and to complete your Business loan application pls visit so so so... and it was one Unless Micro-finance asking me some JAMB questions i cant even answer.
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by MissIndependent(f): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
mrtomola:

yeah..I also applied to get a loan from this C24Limited but after lot of time wasting to answer all their questions and completed the form, the response they gave me later was " Your loan has been reviewed and to complete your Business loan application pls visit so so so... and it was one Unless Micro-finance asking me some JAMB questions i cant even answer.
Hmnn it means they are not real then. Thanks alot for the response...
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by MissIndependent(f): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
mrtomola:

Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by mrtomola(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
MissIndependent:

i think i have 2 or 3 other Online Loan Service i can reffer you to...i have tried 2 out of them...Email me direct
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by annuity45: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
hmm
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by MissIndependent(f): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2017
mrtomola:

i think i have 2 or 3 other Online Loan Service i can reffer you to...i have tried 2 out of them...Email me direct
Thanks got your mail it was helpful. I have contacted the other platform you suggested...
Re: C24 Loan Reviews Please. by levisco16(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
MissIndependent:
Thanks got your mail it was helpful. I have contacted the other platform you suggested...
please i need you to share me a safe online loan platform

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make BTC From Telegram BOT / MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System / 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.