Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos (50144 Views)

Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 27, 2017
nams77:
Dog does this to my son? That dog is sooo dead! Nothing will save it
I like the way you vent, but you cant equate the life of dogs to that of a human being. But what I mean is, you should have added the dog owner to your kill list. grin grin grin
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Harwehroh1(f): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2017
No tanks to d team of health workers DAT God helped to treat dis boy ooo.... Buh if na bad thing nw, everyone will want to talk... Mtchew
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by CaptainG00D: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2017
summerflame90:
for what will the owner be in jail?. I breed dogs, do u know whether the guy trespass ?... All well and good, I thank God for sparing the lil boy's life... I always tell people, most dogs will always secure their territory, coming close to them with make them feel threatened and they might do the needful... Beware of dogs

Cute dog u have tho...
But a WELL TRAINED dog neva harm kids nomatter what.
The highest it could do is to scare the kid..
thats if the kid go extreem, it might push him down and hold him down there.

But in this situation they almost killed that boy, they nearly ate his brain out. undecided
Who knows maybe some1 intervened thats why hez alive.

There could be only two reasons.
Its either they are poorly fed or poorly trained.

If any dog does that to my kid(God forbid).. i will kill it and send the owners to jail.

U cant compare the life of dog to dat human.
Nomatter d type of dog...

Just imagine if that kid was urs that alomst lost his lif.. would u spare those dogs. undecided
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by summerflame90: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Cute dog u have tho...
But a WELL TRAINED dog neva harm kids nomatter what.
The highest it could do is to scare the kid..
thats if the kid go extreem, it might push him down and hold him down there.

But in this situation they almost killed that boy, they nearly ate his brain out. undecided
Who knows maybe some1 intervened thats why hez alive.

There could be only two reasons.
Its either they are hungry or they were poorly trained.

If any dog does that to my kid(God forbid).. i will kill it and send the owners to jail.

U cant compare the life of dog to dat human.
Nomatter d type of dog...

Just imagine if that kid was urs that alomst lost his lif.. would u spare those dogs. undecided
No matter how u train your dogs, some dogs are more fiercer than other...
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by CaptainG00D: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Claroo:

The dogs are in police custody
The case is still in court.

Police custody?.
Kill the godamn dogs!!!
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by AnanseK(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2017
nams77:
Dog does this to my son? That dog is sooo dead! Nothing will save it

Only the dog?
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:58am On Sep 27, 2017
I hate doggggggggggs
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by 2bam: 4:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Hosanna in the highest!the greatest physician may your name be praise forever more..
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by nevachange(f): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2017
I remember Tiny song Beware of dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by correctguy101(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2017
zinaunreal:
I HOPE THE DOGS HAVE BEEN EATEN

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by 9inches(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2017
The doggies deserve two bullets each in the head and the owner, one bullet to his leg.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ademasta(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2017
royalamour:

All these kids sef.
Kid your yan.sh
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Tecno66: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Good job doctors. Thank God for saving the boys life.
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Mrs. Helen Udo has narrated a horrifying ordeal of how her son was bitten by two dogs three years ago. The thankful woman shared the story in appreciation for the little boy's survival. Read below;

Who said there is no God, Indeed there is God, for he said I will have mercy on whom I will have on and he had mercy on me. On 25th of September 2014 my son was bitten by two Rottweiler, and everyone thought the boy would not live, but that was when God took charge and gave that boy life in abundance. Today is his three years survival of the incident so join me to celebrate God for his life, I thank you Lord for your kindness towards my family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/little-boy-survives-after-being-mauled-by-2-dogs.html
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by timifakay(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2017
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
As if the boy's parents are from calabar, and the dogs tryna take revenge on the little boy

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Those dogs are wicked o, i can remember vividly the story.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by baddosky1: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...this incident happened 3 years ago when GEJ was still president and yet the boy survived. That would show you how the healthcare system worked under the so-called "corrupt PDP".

Now compare this heinous case to the one that happened weeks back that graced the FrontPage of NL where a little girl died of mere ear infection under the "saintly and anti-corrupt" buhari administration. The story:https://www.nairaland.com/4077062/little-girl-dies-ear-infection

Compare the two and after doing that, if you voted for APC, go stand I front of the mirror and say loudly to yourself..."Dear Lord, may I never reason through my anus instead of my brain as I did in 2015 prior to the elections".

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by DanielTos(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmm! Amazing. At last the boy survived.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by timifakay(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2017
baddosky1:
Hmm...this incident happened 3 years ago when GEJ was still president and yet the boy survived. That would show you how the healthcare system worked under the so-called "corrupt PDP".

Now compare this heinous case to the one that happened weeks back that graced the FrontPage of NL where a little girl died of mere ear infection under the "saintly and anti-corrupt" buhari administration. The story:https://www.nairaland.com/4077062/little-girl-dies-ear-infection

Compare the two and after doing that, if you voted for APC, go stand I front of the mirror and say loudly to yourself..."Dear Lord, may I never reason through my anus instead of my brain as I did in 2015 prior to the elections".

Why drag politics into this matter?
Nowhere in the post suggests if he was treated at a public or private health facility.

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Peterosky(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2017
This can only be the hand work of God. I give him all the glory for the survival of this boy. What an awesome God.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
zinaunreal:
I HOPE THE DOGS HAVE BEEN EATEN
Just look at what Buhari has done to ur life, ehn. Awon 404

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by babtaima(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
No one on this planet can stop me from killing those dogs.

Forget whatever bullshit philosophy about animals did it based on instinct. Or that animals have rights, bla bla bla... Or that the animals did not know what they are doing. These are all valid arguments but these arguments will only make sense to me when those two dogs are dead. Other animals can have rights, but these ones must die.

Nah..I must kill them regardless of who the owner is. Even if it is the Guard Dog of ''Duara Secret Service", if I can't get close enough, I will poison them from any distance. I'll even bribe someone in Aso Rock to help me give them poisoned meat. One way or another, these dogs MUST die by my own hands.
you're sick in the head... mentally ill person... it's a dog, killing them just makes you less than a dog..
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by lilcutie8916(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2017
rottennaija:
God is great
aCActually its the doctors that need praise.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2017
babtaima:
you're sick in the head... mentally ill person... it's a dog, killing them just makes you less than a dog..

Wow. Really? I know right? That is really great.

It is why I must kill them.

I appreciate your concern.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by nikz(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2017
God has a purpose for this boy. Thank God
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by nams77: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
AnanseK:

Y
Only the dog?
I tell you. Owner is not left out o. short sleeve fall on him
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
As if the boy's parents are from calabar, and the dogs tryna take revenge on the little boy

And now the parents will give the dogs the greatest final revenge.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by nams77: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
I like the way you vent, but you cant equate the life of dogs to that of a human being. But what I mean is, you should have added the dog owner to your kill list. grin grin grin
Short sleeve fall on the owner grin
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by nams77: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
ochardbaby:

Owner = running away.

Or I will but my own rots and he get same designs.
Short sleeve fall on the owner grin
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2017
anytime the boy see dog again, i sure as hell, he go pic race.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by smith666999(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
I just feel like killing those dogs.. now now

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by UDIOK: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are wrong their parents are from ONDO same region with you......I dont know if you are aware that what you said here is a HATE SPEECH
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by maxysmith(f): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slumps, Dies While Buying Foodstuffs In Delta / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Health Benefits Of Garden Egg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.