Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos (50141 Views)

Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Hope those dogs where put down. jisox.
Thank God for recovery.
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by SURElee(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Jesus! Thank God for healing. This is a real testimony.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2017
darkenkach:
The doctors did a wonderful job..
Thank GOD someone praised Nigerian doctors. We hardly see that

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by beldad(f): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
[b][/b]thank God I was scared for him. I hope those dogs have been PUT DOWN and the owner made to pay.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by QueenMarvella(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Awon Aja Digbolugi

I hate dogs
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by WalexProp(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Glory to JESUS for saving his life! Demonic dogs.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by obinna58(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Thanks to the doctors and nurses and thank God for His mercy upon the little boy.
Mercy!!!
WTF
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by obinna58(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
nams77:
Dog does this to my son? That dog is sooo dead! Nothing will save it
African mentality grin
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by obinna58(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
ashjay001:
Thank God for d boy n his parents.

I've always been amazed by d action d mom took to rescue him!

His elder siblings escaped n everyone, including policemen stood at d gate, watching d dogs mauling d poor boy!

His mom came home n went in to fight d dogs off!? Resisting everyone trying to hold her back!?

Nothing beats a mothers love!
Stop passing false information the public dude
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
obinna58:

Stop passing false information the public dude

Whats false abt what I said?

I followed d story;

The lagos state uni hospital refusing free treatment, inspite of govt directive

Edo state govt n a NGO took up d bill to send him to India

Coming back successfully n supposedly going back for a check

The dogs n d landlord arrested! The landlord had been given several warnings!

I'm happy he is fit!

Oya, which one is fake? I read all ds online n i'm sure I can locate d sources, so waiting for u to disprove any!

I think I remember 3 dogs sef, not 2. And, it happened in lagos. Somewhere btw Ikotun to Iyana Iba.

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by obinna58(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Whats false abt what I said?

I followed d story;

The lagos state uni hospital refusing free treatment, inspite of govt directive

Edo state govt n a NGO took up d bill to send him to India

Coming back successfully n supposedly going back for a check

The dogs n d landlord arrested! The landlord had been given several warnings!

I'm happy he is fit!

Oya, which one is fake? I read all ds online n i'm sure I can locate d sources, so waiting for u to disprove any!
I'm talking about how you narrated the story, no one can withstand the without intervening
A little kid for that matter
Don't just embellish a story and put up for the public
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by clemz85(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
My credit to the physician or who ever treated him!

Omni Highest God
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
obinna58:

I'm talking about how you narrated the story, no one can withstand the without intervening
A little kid for that matter
Don't just embellish a story and put up for the public

What kind of ....... are u?!

What do I get to gain by any embellishment? U think I wrote that for likes?!

With what I wrote abt that story, u shud realise I followed it bumper to bumper!?

PM news carried it n wrote that, everyone stood by d gate, including policemen(i remember I was mad at that, they could av used their baton). The mom was called n she came, forced her way into d compound, climbed upstairs to fight off d dogs!

U search for d story n prove me wrong!

I was very impressed with d mom, n her action stood with me for a long time. Infact, I still use it to give example of d depth of a mother's love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
See the boy for nigga,make I call my dog for am again
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Neddyned(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God!!! omo the dogs should be killed.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by God1000(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Doctors did a good job here.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by zinaunreal(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2017
I hate dogs and am not scared of any breed. I will beat any damn carnivore that enters my trap to death
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Harwehroh1:
No tanks to d team of health workers DAT God helped to treat dis boy ooo.... Buh if na bad thing nw, everyone will want to talk... Mtchew
Hi Harwehroh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Man Slumps, Dies While Buying Foodstuffs In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.