Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

“Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this (501 Views)

"I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide / This Gay Kenyan Living In Germany Has Better Fashion Sense Than Your Girlfriend / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this by mareee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
It appears Ghanaian singer, Mzbel is lost as to which religion to belong to as she’s been jumping from one religion to another.

Now, the controversial musician has proclaimed that she’s now following Judaism as she feels, there’s more sense in Judaism than Christianity.

Mzbel was blasted by several Ghanaians when she mentioned months ago that, she does not believe in Jesus Christ as she believes that the story of Jesus Christ was not true, although she believed in God.

Now in a fresh interview when asked where her faith lies, she disclosed that she now believes in Judaism because it makes more sense to her.

She said:

“Because Judaism makes more sense to me so that is basically it. I have been Hari Krishna before, and then I moved to Christianity and now I am at Judaism, who knows where I will be tomorrow…”

Well, we never know the next religion, she would jump into. lol…
https://naijaexclusive.net/judaism-makes-more-sense-than-christianity-ghanaian-singer-mzbel/

Re: “Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
As if her opinion counts....Mtcheew
Re: “Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this by kalufelix(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Seriously I Dont Understand All These Jesus New Testament Apostle Desciple Things..
Re: “Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this by Decentpee(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2017
kalufelix:
Seriously I Dont Understand All These Jesus New Testament Apostle Desciple Things..
cos you aint reading your bible meditatively
Re: “Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this by kalufelix(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Decentpee:
cos you aint reading your bible meditatively
But Is It True He Is And Indian Fraudster??
Re: “Judaism Makes More Sense Than Christianity” –See which Ghanian singer said this by Decentpee(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
kalufelix:

But Is It True He Is And Indian Fraudster??
Nah, He is GOD in human's flesh... Try reading ur bible to knw more Him ursef

(1) (Reply)

Wale Thompson Set To Thrill At La Royale Independence Kings Night / Paul Okoye Pictured Working Alone In The Studio / UPDATE! Davido’s Men Confess On Tagbo’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.