Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

"I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide (3171 Views)

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC / Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by LiveTimesNG: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
"I turn to fish at night to visit my family under the Sea", Pretty Ghanian singer confesses (Video)

Read details in link below with video....

https://livetimesng.com/i-turn-to-fish-at-night-to-visit-my-family-under-the-sea-pretty-ghanian-singer-confesses-video/

Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by dapsoneh: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
G
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Righteousness89(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you think what she is saying is a Joke! Then you need Deliverance Because your destiny may have been Diverted by those like Her littered all over the land..

Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality!
You will be Saving yourself from a Whole lot..

5 Likes

Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by etrange: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
And to make her point, she took a cameraman to the sea shore for a photoshoot instead of simply turning into a fish? Lol

Since they are spirits, why do they need to be in form of a fish to survive in water?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Liposure: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blood of jesus!
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Juliusmomoh: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
How can u lie just to tread..
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Arrrrrrrh
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Bluntguy: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
One fisherman's net will catch you very soon. If you are so unlucky that it happens anywhere in Naija you will end up as pepper soup. Try and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Amotolongbo(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
"I turn to fish at night to visit my family under the Sea", Pretty Ghanian singer confesses (Video)
I smell “Yemi my lover” in this.

She must have been Mojisola in that film, “Yemi my lover”
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by gift2xl: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pray hard for you not to swim as fish come bayelsa water. To prepare you in our pot will not talk 10mins.

At first we will bless you the fish, and tell God thank you For the meal before and after eating.

1 Like

Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by tyup(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bluntguy:
One fisherman's net will catch you very soon. If you are so unlucky that it happens anywhere in Naija you will end up as pepper soup. Try and see.
gift2xl:
Pray hard for you not to swim as fish come bayelsa water. To prepare you in our pot will not talk 10mins.

At first we will bless you the fish, and tell God thank you For the meal before and after eating.

shocked

Luckily for me, these niggas took the words out outta my mouth
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Barka00(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
If you think what she is saying is a Joke! Then you need Deliverance Because your destiny may have been Diverted by those like Her littered all over the land..

[/s]
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Oyaa you trend, come and buy What we sell
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by GIdiata(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Las Las you will be served as Fish pepper soup with a mortuary standard Budweiser
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by lordchiz(m): 4:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Ghollywood
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by abidoye21722: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Smony: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
OK, we have u. Ur days are number
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by KosiGee(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

I think you need deliverance more than anyone that considers this a joke. If you are comfortable believing lots of this type of nonsense, then you need help and you need it fast. Pls don’t consider this an insult.
You also believe that Trump is on God Almighty’s side and Biden is on the opposite side.

Stay away from social media for some time. Interact with people offline and engage yourself in activities that will uplift and improve your mental health. You are beginning to sound like Osaze.

...a little joke...I think this lady has been lucky not to have been trapped inside a fishing net, I don’t know how deep she swims but I’m thinking of using my fishing rod which is long...if my hook catches her with her size, I’d be enjoying a super duper palliative till this covid is over.
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2020
She is also married to papa water
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by greymiles: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Story
Boys go litter you and nothing go happen
Both u and ur fish mother or children, guys go drill u anyhow nothing go happen

Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by GreaterFuture(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Smh
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by DavidEsq(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Can u show us where in the scriptures u belief in her story is confirmed? Let me guess how ur answer will go:
Stories and artfully contrived stories
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

U don't seem to get tired with all these your religious bull crap grin grin
Re: "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
She is looking bangable tho grin

Don't mind giving her from behind grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Teddy A & Bambam Step Out As A Doctor & A Sexy Nurse (video) / See What Happen Lil Uzi Vert After Removing The 11 Carat Diamond On His Forehead / Heavily Pregnant Toyin Abraham & Husband In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.