Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,923 members, 7,863,251 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians (37815 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / British Airways Sacks Stewardess For Racist Rant Against Nigerian Passengers / British Airways Sacks Stewardess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by planetx: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
And you have dumb nairalanders saying what she said was not racist and she should keep her job, thank God BA have more common sense than those morons always making excuses for white racism because according to them there is tribalism in Africa. Would she have made that kind of a joke if she works on the London -New York route.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by nototribalist: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin
Silly bïtch grin
That serves her right grin

#we are Nigerians!

#No one messes with us!
stop chest beating, when are we going to sack the illiterate dullard President in Aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
JamesReacher:
Stop fooling yourself!
u are doing exact tin u cautioning against...D lad is right...Sinners be judging other sinners sinning differently...Shun hypocrisy plzzzzzz...But if not plz use diz restroom below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Omoluabi16(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Issalie. I know who you are offline wink
na to deactivate sure pazz shocked
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by seangy4konji: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2017
hoes talking about our bigblack cockkks...

make i catch you...

you go know say na beef weh tough dem deh call nama.
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Jethrolite(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2017
BA is overreacting, she should have been given a query. It's not as if she exaggerated the situation. Most Nigerians have a complex and believe the world should bow before them when they achieve a little success.

If you fly even locally, you'll totally understand what I'm saying. Sometimes you even see some so called ogas delaying a flight by 30 mins just because they can.

3 Likes

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2017
lenghtinny:

So as a Nigerian, you are always swinging your d*cks from left to right in a plane angry...

It's just subtle racist remarks

I found it hilarious grin

I don't give a shitt
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Tapout:
this is what happens when u get overwhelmed by BBC

Lol.. how's ur bbc doing? Is it tied around ur leg? grin
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2017
codedpee:
If na naija, she go even get promotion on top

Use your sense, it's there for a reason

1 Like

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Well, since she won't be able to get a decent job easily due to professional misconduct, she should go become a stripper. She'll like it.

F#cking r€tard.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by bigismallie: 2:54am On Sep 27, 2017
serves as a lesson to others
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Guestlander: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2017
coldsummer:
Nigerians are powerful people.

Where's Dino smiley

I agree with you but if she was an employee of a Nigerian airline I doubt if she would have been sacked. We need to start enforcing the same standards in our private and public institutions.
Our politicians say and do more offensive things and they get away with them.
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Ishilove: 3:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
na to deactivate sure pazz shocked
Nah, don't worry, you're safe. smiley
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by mystikal(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Personally don't think her comments were racist. She was just yabbing n fooling around
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by AerialMapper: 4:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerians and outrage over nonsense! They will not outrage over their suffering meted out by someone they voted for.
There was nothing racist in her video clip. All she did was complain about working on a Friday night serving beef or chicken but was even happy she was coming to Nigeria cos of the men with BBC’s ... big black cocks.

Then went on to say they like asking for upgrades cos their BBC’s take up all the legroom

Can’t see anything racist here!!!!

1 Like

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by 2shure: 4:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Quick quick
No time
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by sisisioge: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2017
She isn't very smart after all. Why in the world would she insult her employer's biggest customer base in her uniform! Really, being smart mouthed and being smart are worlds apart.

Now her days of flying FOB are over. Ndi oshi grin
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by JamesReacher(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u are doing exact tin u cautioning against...D lad is right...Sinners be judging other sinners sinning differently...Shun hypocrisy plzzzzzz...But if not plz use diz restroom below...
You sha wan talk, ur talk doesn't make sense anyway no head no tail

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by 9inches(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2017
She looks yummy and I wanna smash. That's all.
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2017
That was swift...

Sorry young lady, your career as an air hostess is over
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by madri4u: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2017
I watched the video clip. There was nothing racist or abusive. The nigeria passenger person too like food, why won't the girl mock her.The girl said, the Nigeria person demands are to many, give me chicken, give me rice, give me beef, give me wine e.t.c. Nigerians can disgrace person

1 Like

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by mechanics(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Good for her, next time she won't joke with her job.
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Wisebisho: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Where are those supporting the lady that their was no racism in all she said? Make una come oppose the sacking or better still employ her in your company.
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by Tapout(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol.. how's ur bbc doing? Is it tied around ur leg? grin

on the contrary, I use mine as a belt
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by miketayo(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

not racist y did she have to mention d**k ... ?

How is d**k a racist term

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by codedpee(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Use your sense, it's there for a reason
If it's d same way you're using urs then I'll never use it
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by codedpee(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Cardozzo:

Ode nie........ How she go get promotion Mumu
Yeye... Na until them fry u for fire wey u go know say this country is in deep mess. Onye iberibe
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by teamsynergy: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2017
miketayo:

How is d**k a racist term

Google and read about how blacks r racially abused...
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by miketayo(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

Google and read about how blacks r racially abused...

Abegi we need to stop playing the victim and stop acting like we r inferior to white folks.. Every word now is now a racist word.
Did she use d N word? There are more black racist than white in d world if we r to consider every sentence about a race a racist comment
Re: British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians by miketayo(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Wisebisho:
Where are those supporting the lady that their was no racism in all she said? Make una come oppose the sacking or better still employ her in your company.

She deserved to b sacked for being unprofessional, but it wasn't a racist statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.