Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed (18922 Views)

‘n130b Loot’: Govt May Release More Evidence Against Jonathan / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by 2lateBiafra: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
The IDIOT..........? On THE RUN

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Dollabiz: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
He should come out and finish what he started

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by dataking: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Noise makers. Clowns
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by excelinfotech(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS

2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Royalfurnitures: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
If he is hiding then let the security agencies find him,it is their job.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furnirure
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by months: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
The Nigeria army were on the scene.

After the siege dead bodies recovered from Kanu house, with others taken away by the army, including Kanu and his parents.

Now, if Buahri can do the crime, then he should be brave enough to accept responsibility.

Even a terrorist organisation like Boko Haram, accept responsibility.

It does not matter if Buhari want to deny, there are evidence and instances that hangs Nnamdi Kanu and his family disappearance right around Buhari neck.

Thus, matters have now gone beyond national confines and it is now a matter for the international community and international law.

Not only have Nigeria government disobeyed court orders, they have proceeded to murder a defendant even while his trial was pending.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by ahamonyeka(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
He is hiding under the bed at his maternal home.
You people should go there and pick him up since he's a hero and a night mare of APC government.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by emmasege: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Nnamdi Kanu is not being held by zoo army because they already killed him two weeks ago.

Nigerian troops acting on Buhari's orders invaded Nnamdi Kanu's home on Sept 14th. Murdered him with other IPOB members a d took away his corpse for secret burial. So that Igbos will not idolize his grave side.

Even with killing Nnamdi Kanu and declaring victory, Buhari stopped nothing. He will need more graves and prisons to contain everyone
I have reasons to agree with your assertion. I don't think Kanu would've kept mute over the past two weeks if he was really alive. Unfortunately, his own worst enemies are the Igbo politicians who betrayed him and their region for a plate of porridge from the deaf man of Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by CHANNELStv2020: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
THE ZOO SHOULD PROVIDE NNAMDI KANU
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Egein(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wike is hiding their idiotic pig of Biafra leader

Your sobriquet is "Jesuslovesyou": and you, in your swine-type imperfection, call another human a pig? WWJD?
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by userplainly(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
RZArecta:
Nigerian govt has killed Kanu, there's nothing to hide there and I don't expect the devil Lai Mohammed to speak the truth on this one cool

AFTER THE INVASION KANU SPOKE NA..."I WILL NOT GO ON EXILE".......abi na e spirit talk? ....... Igbos r just too dumb for my liking.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
The same kanu that promised to bring down Buhari's Head and burn down the zoo is no where to be found.
Anybody that wishes me death or make my environments unpeaceful sha go missing untraceable.
quote me wrongly if you want to lose your head and legs before the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by userplainly(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
months:
The Nigeria army were on the scene.

After the siege dead bodies recovered from Kanu house, with others taken away by the army, including Kanu and his parents.

Now, if Buahri can do the crime, then he should be brave enough to accept responsibility.

Even a terrorist organisation like Boko Haram, accept responsibility.

It does not matter if Buhari want to deny, there are evidence and instances that hangs Nnamdi Kanu and his family disappearance right around Buhari neck.

SILLY PROPAGANDA! cheap local stunt! so tell me when have u seen the Nigerian Army parade dead people on keke...... Python and Sense fall on u niqqur
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by months: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
[s]
userplainly:

SILLY PROPAGANDA! cheap local stunt! so tell me when have u seen the Nigerian Army parade dead people on keke...... Python and Sense fall on u niqqur
[/s]

pls dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by userplainly(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Yomboy4ever:
The same kanu that promised to bring down Buhari's Head and burn down the zoo is no where to be found.
Anybody that wishes me death or make my environments unpeaceful sha go missing untraceable.
quote me wrongly if you want to lose your head and legs before the end of the year.
don't mind these fraudster joor....... worthless blind folks shouting upandan
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by jacyhelen(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ipob-kanu-not-being-held-by-nigerian-govt-may-be-hiding-lai-mohammed/

In fact, the army accused IPOB members of attacking its personnel with “stones, molotov cocktails, machetes and broken bottles, among others on a military patrol on Sept. 10, 2017.”.......see useless talk..
Unserious man
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by lonecatt(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wike is hiding their idiotic pig of Biafra leader
are you high on cheap or rusted weed? was it wike that held him hostage at his home for over four days?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by jacyhelen(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Lai Mohammed the notorious liar.

In fact, the army accused IPOB members of attacking its personnel with “stones, molotov cocktails, machetes and broken bottles, among others on a military patrol on Sept. 10, 2017.”.......see useless talk..
Unserious man
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by userplainly(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

pls dont quote me again.
who ur quoting EP? e reduce price of garri for market? abi e go gimme iTunes gift card? niqqur shift! truth be told KANU n his lot r fraudster jus like most (if not all) our politicians....... they tell u wat u need to hear, they promise heaven n earth but wen d time comes they gonna be far wit 40/50 mopol, bodyguards n armed thugs....... Same man that was walking among the people bfo...........+ Once he has been "INVITED" to Abuja for that their special invitation dinner/breakfast or what ever they call it then IT IS FINSH! they will give him an offer he can't refuse, same as Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Adams Oshomole, Edwin Clark n co... WEN UR COWNU WILL SEE MONEY HE WILL RUN FROM ANYTHING IPOB....... but the man chose the wrong part
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by donqx: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2017
ok
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Omo like play like play Kanu is a goner
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by months: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Omo like play like play Kanu is a goner

He stood up, spoke out, rejected federal government bribe and gave his life for Biafra.

That is a leader.

IPOB will simply appoint another leader to continue in honour of Nnamdi Kanu.

Matters just moved to the final stage.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2017
magoo10:
One begins to wonder the essence of the invasion if not a contempt of court yet they didn't get him ,something is really fishy here or did the much underated bss guards outwit them? these are questions begging for answer.

Once again Nigeria have been made a laughing stock amongst comity of nations,Nnamdi KANU is due to be in court soon and he is no where to be found yet the clueless and inept people in power are threatening the sureties.what a joke

I like as they're threatening the sureties as this will make the truth to come out. Abaribe I know is an Ngwa man bold and fearless. Watch as him and his team of lawyers will corner them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by mavinc4u(f): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Adebowale89:
my dad said during the civil war, many people thought the warlord, the war starter, the eastern hero was dead not knowing he ran for his dare life and left million of glorious innocent Igbo to their fate

the samething is applicable to KANU here, what would scared FG to come out and say they shot KANU dead or they have him in their custody, seems you people don't understand the meaning of sovereign state? do u ever see ECOWAS intervene in this as the body of organization of west African states, no., because they know KANU wasn't diplomatic enough. on a serious note if he was diplomatic enough, FG would be facing a serious case now in ICC but he was outsmarted by the FG with his intoxication of power hence is hidden wherever he was

KANU is not dead but ranaway for his dare live like his mentor. funny people with their animatic heroes

now back to buhari health, lai you need to start respecting yourself as an elderly person with the way u address Nigerians. do we look like cartoon or one robot that doesn't have active consciousness. how can I be paying someone fees without knowing his status or knowing the result of what am paying on, this is absolutely wrong to say

even Mr integrity that bobo us to enter the throne with his scam has missed it, by 2019 he will understand what Abraham Lincoln really meant with his dictum on democracy
And you think Kanu is a coward like you. Keep deceiving yourself while Lia keep lying to himself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by wtfcoded: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
As a born liar u are. That means you soldiers have killed him! Time shall tell what will happen to this country.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2017
userplainly:

AFTER THE INVASION KANU SPOKE NA..."I WILL NOT GO ON EXILE".......abi na e spirit talk? ....... Igbos r just too dumb for my liking.

Upload the video with date.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by magoo10(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

I like as they're threatening the sureties as this will make the truth to come out. Abaribe I know is an Ngwa man bold and fearless. Watch as him and his team of lawyers will corner them.
don't mind the gullible fellows ,abaribe has kept quiet all along while they continue to fool themselves,they are all bunch of dim wits.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Liar Mohammed an award winning liar.my extinct found it very hard to believe any word coming out of his mouth.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Litmus: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2017
If he's not in military custody, then maybe he has gone underground in preparation for the next phase, which would be to organise orchestrated armed attacks and acts that would be deemed terrorism by Nigeria and uprising by the international community, some of whom back him and would, all along, be waiting for this moment. Is such not the usual script in Africa, the continent of western puppets ?
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by userplainly(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

Upload the video with date.
how many credible video Ipbs doh upload with date? niccur look left!
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by PointB: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Without gaining saying, we know Lie is just being true to type i.e. he is lying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu / House Of Reps To Sue Akpabio Over NDDC Contract Allegation / Why Wike Wants Secondus, PDP NWC Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.