Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed (18923 Views)

‘n130b Loot’: Govt May Release More Evidence Against Jonathan / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by successinlife: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
HVILLE:
[

Ibo leaders sold Nnamdi Kanu out.He messed up the whole thing when he aligned only with Ibo lineage,for any group within a country to pull out, the other tribes need to support them either verbally,emotionally or passionately.Kanu used hate speeches on Yorubas evn though some staunt yorubas are supporting him.He allowed power to sink him.With such a mammoth crowd,a little knowledge would have given him a voice all over Nigeria.Kanu boasts beyond his limits.''i will take IPOB to abuja,i will take IPOB to Lagos'' ,these were his greatest mistakes.YORUBA PEOPLE ARE COWARDS
Olaitan Adesina

In 1967, a man named Ojukwu started a war. Wait o! Isn't that a Yoruba name? No. He was a gallant British trained Biafran soldier. Highly educated and articulate. The finest of his time, a man of great intellect, courage and valour. He couldn't have been a Yoruba. Yoruba people are cowards.

After recording many victories in the east and mid-west, he ordered his troops to march on Lagos and and "liberate" the people of the west from the shackles of "oppression". His troops were defeated at the famous "Ija Ore" (the Battle of Ore) by Nigerian forces led by Lt. Colonel (then Captain) Ade Iluyomade, under the command of Benjamin Adekunle (Black Scorpion). No. That can't be true. After all, Yoruba people are cowards.

The Minister of Finance, Obafemi Awolowo, put in place economic and fiscal policies that crippled the ecomomy of Biafra within months until it was rumored that the Biafrans even started eating each other. Which Awolowo? Is Remo part of Yorubaland? The Yorubas are cowards. What does economics and planning have to do with walfare? They are bloody cowards.

City after city fell in the newborn republic and Ojukwu packed his bags and fled to Cote D'Ivore only to return TWELVE YEARS later. He was a brave man. He just wasn't in the mood to fight. He came back and made friends with the same "enemies" he waged war against. That's what fearless men do.

January 16th, 1970, Olusegun Obasanjo accepted the surrender of Biafra and the dissolution of the republic on behalf of the government of Nigeria. Who? OBASANJO! You say? OBASANJO! They surrendered to him after his troops captured all their leaders. What does all these matter? Everybody knows Yoruba people are cowards.

Ojukwu stayed and fought for almost 3 years before running. It's less than 2 weeks of the Python Dance and Kanu the Braveheart of Biafra is already on the run, I don't think he is a Biafran. That boy must be a Yoruba.

Yoruba people are cowards.

OLAITAN ADESINA
Dubai, UAE �� ��
17/09/2017

I am replying to butress or defend my quote you copied.I am not to read the opinion of Olaitan Adesina to know what i said.I am not obliged to agree to his opinion.The hate speech Kanu was using will attract him more enemies within his territory,i am not here to call anybody hero(es) or coward(s).If you think all yorubas are cowards,good and if you think all hausas are cowards,it is ok,you can aswell say that all ibos are brave men,that is fantastic because you are entitled to your opinion.The Olaitan Adesina can contribute his own quota, likewise me and you,he isn't the voice or any region.I can see you like the cowards tag alot,i will just advise you that modern politics requires more than using useless adjectives when issues of international affairs in concerned.Now the cause Kanu is fighting is not labelled terrorist,he is not seen,even he has not spoken to his confident,his parents whereabout unknown,is this bravery?does this settle the purpose he is fighting for?we need to be wise.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by goshee: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cinkq:
whoever is holding kanu should please release him, Nigerians really want to know ipob's latest stand on anambra electionsmiley

But seriously, i don't think the govt is holding kanu hostage because he(kanu) has addresed the PRESS after the military operation in Abia. KANU SAID HE WOULD NOT GO ON EXILE. I don't know if anybody can remember this?

So if you really want to know kanu's whereabouts,here are 2 fundamental questions you must answer. (1) from where did he grant his last interview?the one he said he'ld never go on exile.

(2)what is the name of the interviewer and the media house he/she is working for.
Genuine answers to these two questions will help unravel the mystery behind kanu's sudden disappearance.
if I must learn you kanu made the statement after the first day the NA invaded his house and from the second day which they did same shooting sporadically no body has heard from kanu.
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by goshee: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
yarimo:
Lai Muhammed the good people of Nigeria know where the terrorist is, senator ABARIBE please over to you
but this animal fail to understand the gist. NA has him in their custody. get wise soon pig
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by goshee: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dollabiz:
He should come out and finish what he started
No Nigeria army should release him rather
Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by Cinkq: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kanu actually boasted twice that he'ld never go on exile. He first said it in the month of august 2017 when the rumours about his rearest were all over the media. He then repeated thesame four days after the military had invaded his home.

Now if you think that is contentious what about the interview kanu little brother granted channels television after the military operation.
(python dance). His little brother categorically told newsmen that he was not going to disclose his brother's(kanu) whereabouts to anyone. Going by the words of his brother it is save to say he knew/knows kanu's whereabouts.
goshee:
if I must learn you kanu made the statement after the first day the NA invaded his house and from the second day which they did same shooting sporadically no body has heard from kanu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed by pinkcottoncandy: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
HIS VOICE WAS ON THAT ARMY INVASION VIDEO....THEY HAVE KILLED HIM.....TOO BAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: APC Compiles Loyal Members’ List For Appointments / Bolaji Owasanoye, 136 Others Short-Listed For SAN Rank / Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.