Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State ? Free Lagos From Touts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State ? Free Lagos From Touts (1047 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State ? Free Lagos From Touts by progwiz(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2007
   WHO WILL BE THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

It will be a big releive if we vote out aspirants who uses touts (area boys) or will support touts ,because they are endangering the peace of the state.

Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State ? Free Lagos From Touts by sikira: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2007
I am for koro and i will explain why?. koro has been in the political ARENA for a long time infact longer than most of us know about because he was an aprentice for you know, trying very hard to develop his career ( I will not mention names). Koro's track record is as clear as daylight itself, he is a very confident and humble man who grew up in lagos, so he knows where and what to improve.
I was very fortunate to meet him when he came to London recently and I was very impressed with all he said. If you talk about poverty he has LIVED it because he was raised by his mother who was a road side pepper seller.

Therefore, there will be no way in my view that anyone deserves to be the governor of lagos state than KORO. PLEASE, TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EQUALLY EXPECTED. We have given Koro the chance all these years to win all his elections, pls allow him to be gov so he can pay us back. The solicitor or lawyer should wait for his turn, let him get more experience because all we can see is TINUBU AND WHAT EXACTLY IS FASHOLA'S MANIFESTO. We have to be carefull otherwise we will be stuck with Tinubu FOR ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS. All Tinubu has given Lagos state is TOKEESM. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BIG LOAN HE TOOK FROM THE WORLD BANK, I WONDER IS FASHOLA COMING TO COVER FOR THIS LOAN? LAGOS STATE IS NOW IN DEBT. PLS MY PEOPLE THINK AND OPEN YOUR EYES thanks x

(1) (Reply)

Iwendi: Police Introduce Compulsory Medical Check For Officers / Wahala One Kill Me Oh / I Was Told That The Mother Of A Former Governor Of Abia State Is An Occultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.