Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

“not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps (20407 Views)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by rhektor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bobby808:
It will never be well with you and Buhari. Must you mention the south east as an example? When NNPC was reorganised, the entire east was left out, while you the Buharis got 9 slots. What has the east done that you won to kill that region? All of you are not as powerful as the Almighty God. God pass una

Are you sure the guy mentioned southeast? Maybe you need glasses. Don't let hatred fill your heart so much that you wouldn't reason again
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by leanalyst: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
Trump and buhari is the worst thing that happen to my lifetime
Remove the Trump. He doesnt affect your life.
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by Intellad(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
leanalyst:

Remove the Trump. He doesnt affect your life.
idiot wannabe.. I reside there
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by HAH: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bobby808:
It will never be well with you and Buhari. Must you mention the south east as an example? When NNPC was reorganised, the entire east was left out, while you the Buharis got 9 slots. What has the east done that you won to kill that region? All of you are not as powerful as the Almighty God. God pass una
you obviously have something disturbing you, I will advice you to take life easy, this life is too short to be so bitter, cheer up bro you are too young for this or should I say I am too matured to engage in childish online insults with someone I may have never met before all I did was explain something to someone and you jump in with insult, well I forgive you, may God be with you
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by Origin(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Regulating NGOs is necessary. And people should account for funds.

The easiest money to spend now is OPM. (Other people's Money).

People will be seeking for funds to help the poor and the needy. The first thing they buy is their own house and an SUV.

NGOs and religious bodies must account for funds received.

1 Like

Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by Tmiky: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Criminals in power,,,, smh
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
there is a real confusion between these two entities non governmental organizations and non profit organizations/charity organization. Apparently tbe bill is only going to affect those who carry out government related duties
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by Nukilia: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2017
What a country!

Leaders are clueless
Followers are clueless

grin
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by REDshouse(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
rhektor:

Did Nigeria have any enemy country?
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by leanalyst: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Intellad:
idiot wannabe.. I reside there
Mumu, you stay there and start to assume you are American? Trump scatter America? as Buhari scatter Nigeria?
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by Intellad(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
leanalyst:

Mumu, you stay there and start to assume you are American? Trump scatter America? as Buhari scatter Nigeria?
black primitive mentality..... I have right as a human.. unlike u zombie... u voted an illiterate because u don't have right over ur choice... shame
Re: “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps by leanalyst: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Intellad:
black primitive mentality..... I have right as a human.. unlike u zombie... u voted an illiterate because u don't have right over ur choice... shame
I wish i did sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill Over 50 Bandits In Zamfara / Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.