Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Fret Not. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fret Not. (417 Views)

Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fret Not. by Chuks4prince(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Centre verse (Genesis 15:1)" After this things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision,saying, fear not,Abram:I am thy shield and thy exceeding great reward." TEXT: GENESIS 15:1-5. To be frightened is the greatest difficulty of a largest group of people. The fear of failure in life is common among people. There are so many fear of man like fear of ridicule, rejection or being regarded as odd by fellows, fear of future: people worry over their sustenance, for reason best known to them. No matter how your background may be,you have nothing to fear as long as God is still on the throne. Regardless how challenging your work may be,you can prosper with Jehovah Jireh by your side. Let your confidence be in the Almighty God and you must not be disappointed. Fear not because God can make you accomplish great thing for Him. Are you frightened to preach Christ Jesus at evangelism? Are you frightened to be known with Christ among unbelievers? With the support of the Holy Ghost, you can do great exploit for the kingdom of God. REMEMBER THIS: Fear should not prevent you from sharing your faith to others. Further Bible verse: John 16:33.Source:http://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/09/fret-not.html Labels: Daily devotional, Bible study, Bible KJV, Message Bible, Holy Bible, Bible.
Re: Fret Not. by Chuks4prince(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Chuks4prince:
Centre verse (Genesis 15:1)" After this things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision,saying, fear not,Abram:I am thy shield and thy exceeding great reward." TEXT: GENESIS 15:1-5. To be frightened is the greatest difficulty of a largest group of people. The fear of failure in life is common among people. There are so many fear of man like fear of ridicule, rejection or being regarded as odd by fellows, fear of future: people worry over their sustenance, for reason best known to them. No matter how your background may be,you have nothing to fear as long as God is still on the throne. Regardless how challenging your work may be,you can prosper with Jehovah Jireh by your side. Let your confidence be in the Almighty God and you must not be disappointed. Fear not because God can make you accomplish great thing for Him. Are you frightened to preach Christ Jesus at evangelism? Are you frightened to be known with Christ among unbelievers? With the support of the Holy Ghost, you can do great exploit for the kingdom of God. REMEMBER THIS: Fear should not prevent you from sharing your faith to others. Further Bible verse: John 16:33.Source:http://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/09/fret-not.html Labels: Daily devotional, Bible study, Bible KJV, Message Bible, Holy Bible, Bible.
"Fear not"
Re: Fret Not. by purem(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2017
[/color] speechless [color=#990000]
Re: Fret Not. by Chuks4prince(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Submit to the Lordship of Christ Jesus for your soul is in His hand.
Re: Fret Not. by Chuks4prince(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2017
My brother, every good and perfect gift comes from God. The earlier we understood that,the brighter ourlives will be. The good intimacy with God offers man everything he needs.
Re: Fret Not. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
I really like this post. Dare I say that "fear" paralyzes most people regardless of the situation.
I have to really pray on this character flaw....
It's so liberating to be able to courageously conquer any fear....regardless of the consequence!
God repeatedly says to "Fear not...for He is with me."
Living a life of fear is incredibly debilitating, frustrating and unfulfilling....not the way Christ desires for His people to live.
Beautifully written!
Re: Fret Not. by Chuks4prince(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

See The Conversation That Went Between Jesus Christ And A Young Man / MARK 11 V 26 / Is The Virgin Mary, Immaculate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.