Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (611 Views)

Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Why Christians Need Not Fret About Electoral Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket

The freest and fairest presidential election to be held in the history of this nation was won by the party that fielded a muslim-muslim ticket.

It was a muslim-muslim ticket of MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe, yet no one, not even one Christian or church leader in this nation, seemed to care or have any issues with it. I can't remember anyone as such speaking against it.

Even the only rival party at the time fielded a muslim-christian ticket, yet it was the muslim-muslim ticket that Christians in this nation voted overwhelmingly for.

Nigerian Christians and the church contributed significantly to the victory of the party that fielded the muslim-muslim ticket over that which fielded the muslim-christian ticket, because they believed the presidential candidate of the party with the muslim-muslim ticket would provide the best leadership of the nation.

So it's not really about a muslim-muslim ticket as many Christians and church leaders were making it to be, but which of the presidential candidates would provide the best leadership for the nation, and based on antecedence, the presidential candidate of party with the muslim-muslim ticket is one that has proven himself to be most competent at the leadership level of all the leading candidates of the election.

This doesn't mean that he wasn't a former drug lord in the past or wasn't corrupt, but the fact that regardless, his track record in the area of leadership clearly trumps those of his closest rivals.

It's that glaring, even a spokesman of arguably his major rival in the race, couldn't help but admit that he was the best state Governor Nigeria has ever produced.

So except we want to be sentimental about it, this is not far from the truth.

When it comes to the area of religious sentiments, the presidential candidate of the muslim-muslim ticket is the one who chose a RCCG pastor as running mate for the president despite being Muslim. Moreover the immediate past and present Christian governors of Lagos state were both his choices.

In addition to that, the closest person to him, his wife, who he's been married to for close to forty years is also Christian and also said to be an RCCG pastor. That should illustrate his religious orientation.

On rigging of elections, that's sadly a systemic issue in this nation as we speak, because none of the leading candidates of the presidential election, could boldly claim they didn't benefit from rigging in the elections to any degree.

The only reason his rivals were crying foul is because they lost the election regardless. I'm pretty sure if the party which won had lost, they'd would have also claimed to have been rigged out. The only reason they're not crying foul is because they won and so also would their rivals if they had won.

One clear instance of that, is the rigging of the elections in Rivers state. The same governor, a so-called Christian, that massively rigged the elections in the favour of the rival presidential candidate of his party, has been rigging elections for his party in previous elections. But those who benefitted from his massive rigging previously didn't have any issue with it, it's only now that he has used the same rigging mechanism against them that they're now crying foul, which is nothing but sheer hypocrisy.

If it's in in the area of health, the sitting president was also mocked and ridicled at some point because of his health. Some even maliciously claimed he was dead and had been replaced by Jubrin of Sudan, the worst part was that many fell for that blatant lie, including some Christians and church leaders, but the same president miraculously emerged from the jaws and shadows of death and now appears fitter and healthier than ever.

He even outlived some of those who mocked him and claimed he was dead, so if God could do it for the sitting president why not the president-elect?

I'm not a fan of the president-elect as I was of MKO Abiola. I didn't even support or vote for him during the election, but when I was praying for Nigeria days before the election, when I had no idea how the election would pan out, God told me APC would win and it came to pass as God said.

https://www.nairaland.com/7234820/what-saw-nigeria-next-president#121245078

I don't still know what the result entails for the nation because God hasn't told me any more than that, but I believe that God's plans for Nigeria is still on course regardless.

One of the reasons I am not a fan of the president-elect is his ego and pride, but if God could humble King Nebuchadnezzar, how much more the president-elect?

Here is an excerpt of his acceptance speech which offered a bit of hope:

"I am grateful to Almighty God. By His mercy, I was born a son of Nigeria and through His sublime purpose I find myself the victor of this election. May He grant me the wisdom and courage to lead the nation to the greatness He alone has destined for it."

If he actually meant it, i would say, a big "amen" to the prayer, and if it be the Will of God, let it be done!

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Whatever is God's Will for Nigeria, let it be done. In Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by id4sho(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Park well joor undecided
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020

Yes that election was the only free and fairest ever done in Nigeria history.

But I can bet you that God was against it, remember, that MU-MU president. election came few years after Nigeria was registered under OIC.

This is the reason why I strongly believe that Tinubu even if sworn in will be kicked out soon.

MU-MU president must not stand because Nigeria has more christians than Muslims angry

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shedrack777: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2023
for the 2nd time in your life, you've post off point topic. oya, be going to church
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by chatinent: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Let Tinubu be president. I really want to see how he will undo all the problems Buhari caused, and the huge debt profile.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CodeTemplar: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2023
Nonsense post by a strife beleaguered OP.

Muslim-Christian ticket we are currently under saw Christians killed and kidnapped without release even when muslims were being released. There is nothing inside OP's brain other than opposing perceived top preachers of the gospel of Christ.
I know your reference to preacher not opposing Muslim-Muslim ticket of 1993 is indirectly aimed some vocal prophets who have openly opposed the muslim-muslim fielding party of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by dat9jaguy(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Why Christians Need Not Fret About Electoral Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket

The freest and fairest presidential election to be held in the history of this nation was won by the party that fielded a muslim-muslim ticket.

It was a muslim-muslim ticket of MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe, yet no one, not even one Christian or church leader in this nation, seemed to care or have any issues with it. I can't remember anyone as such speaking against it.

Even the only rival party at the time fielded a muslim-christian ticket, yet it was the muslim-muslim ticket that Christians in this nation voted overwhelmingly for.

Nigerian Christians and the church contributed significantly to the victory of the party that fielded the muslim-muslim ticket over that which fielded the muslim-christian ticket, because they believed the presidential candidate of the party with the muslim-muslim ticket would provide the best leadership of the nation.

So it's not really about a muslim-muslim ticket as many Christians and church leaders were making it to be, but which of the presidential candidates would provide the best leadership for the nation, and based on antecedence, the presidential candidate of party with the muslim-muslim ticket is one that has proven himself to be most competent at the leadership level of all the leading candidates of the election.

This doesn't mean that he wasn't a former drug lord in the past or wasn't corrupt, but the fact that regardless, his track record in the area of leadership clearly trumps those of his closest rivals.

It's that glaring, even a spokesman of arguably his major rival in the race, couldn't help but admit that he was the best state Governor Nigeria has ever produced.

When it comes to the area of religious sentiments, the presidential candidate of the muslim-muslim ticket is the one who chose a RCCG pastor as running mate for the president despite being Muslim. Moreover the immediate past and present Christian governors of Lagos state were both his choices.

In addition to that, the closest person to him, his wife, who he's been married to for close to forty years is also Christian and also said to be an RCCG pastor. That should illustrate his religious orientation.

On rigging of elections, that's sadly a systemic issue in this nation as we speak, because none of the leading candidates of the presidential election, could boldly claim they didn't benefit from rigging in the elections to any degree.

The only reason his rivals were crying foul is because they lost the election regardless. I'm pretty sure if the party which won had lost, they'd would have also claimed to have been rigged out. The only reason they're not crying foul is because they won and so also would their rivals if they had won.

One clear instance of that, is the rigging of the elections in Rivers state. The same governor, a so-called Christian, that massively rigged the elections in the favour of the rival presidential candidate of his party, has been rigging elections for his party in previous elections. But those who benefitted from his massive rigging previously didn't have any issue with it, it's only now that he has used the same rigging mechanism against them that they're now crying foul, which is nothing but sheer hypocrisy.

If it's in in the area of health, the sitting president was also mocked and ridicled at some point because of his health. Some even maliciously claimed he was dead and had been replaced by Jubrin of Sudan, the worst part was that many fell for that blatant lie, including some Christians and church leaders, but the same president miraculously emerged from the jaws and shadows of death and now appears fitter and healthier than ever.

He even outlived some of those who mocked him and claimed he was dead, so if God could do it for the sitting president why not the president-elect?

I'm not a fan of the president-elect as I was of MKO Abiola. I didn't even support or vote for him during the election, but when I was praying for Nigeria days before the election, when I had no idea how the election would pan out, God told me APC would win and it came to pass as God said.

I don't still know what the result entails for the nation because God hasn't told me any more than that, but I believe that God's plans for Nigeria is still on course regardless.

One of the reasons I am not a fan of the president-elect is his ego and pride, but if God could humble King Nebuchadnezzar, how much more the president-elect?

"I am grateful to Almighty God. By His mercy, I was born a son of Nigeria and through His sublime purpose I find myself the victor of this election. May He grant me the wisdom and courage to lead the nation to the greatness He alone has destined for it."

If he actually meant it, i would say, a big "amen" to the prayer, and if it be the Will of God, let it be done!

God bless Nigeria.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2023
You're fair in your analysis despite your bias!

I join in congratulating our President-elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu (aka Amuda Ogunlere) and In shaa Allah President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come May 29, 2023.

May we all succeed exceedingly!
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu didn't win the Presidential election. Peter Obi won that election.
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bobestman(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
jesusjnr2020

But I can bet you that God was against it, remember, that MU-MU president. election came few years after Nigeria was registered under OIC.

This is the reason why I strongly believe that Tinubu even if sworn in will be kicked out soon.

MU-MU president must not stand because Nigeria has more christians than Muslims angry

That deal with OIC stamped the Muslim rule in Nigeria. With Tinubu and Shettima, it is a done deal. That nairaland pasta na fake
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
jesusjnr2020

You should learn to distinguish between your opinion from that of God.

That's why you keep getting it wrong regarding results of Elections.

You got it wrong with Donald Trump but it appears you haven't learnt your lessons yet.

I am not a supporter of Bola Tinubu but God told me APC won the election and It happened as God said it would. If I chose to believe something contrary to what God said to me, I would be walking on my own as most Christians do.

You didn't believe he would win, but he won to your bitter disappointment because your belief had nothing to do with God but personal sentiments. Now you strongly believe he would be kicked out soon. Haven't you been down this road before?
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu didn't win the Presidential election. Peter Obi won that election.
Atiku is saying the same thing so who should we believe? Continue deceiving yourselves if you want to.
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
You should learn to distinguish between your opinion from that of God.

That's why you keep getting it wrong regarding results of Elections.

You got it wrong with Donald Trump but it appears you haven't learnt your lessons yet.

I am not a supporter of Bola Tinubu but God told me APC won the election and It happened as God said it would. If I chose to believe something contrary to what God said to me, I would be walking on my own as most Christians do.

You didn't believe he would win, but he won to your bitter disappointment because your belief had nothing to do with God but personal sentiments. Now you strongly believe he would be kicked out soon. Haven't you been down this road before?

God told you APC won but you never cared to ask him if APC is his choice for Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

God told you APC won but you never cared to ask him if APC is his choice for Nigeria angry
I don't dictate to God. I don't need to ask Him what His Will is but I pray everyday that His Will be done in this land. It's up to Him to decide what He reveals to His servants.
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
I don't dictate to God. I don't need to ask Him what His Will is but I pray everyday that His Will be done in this land. It's up to Him to decide what He reveals to His servants.

MU-MU president cannot be God's will for Nigeria because God will raise his servants from Nigeria.
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

MU-MU president cannot be God's will for Nigeria because God will raise his servants from Nigeria.
I believe God would raise His servants but the question is how God wants to go about it? The process is very important. If you miss that, you may miss everything else. What you call a MU-MU president could turn to a Chris-MU president. God could even do it in the way He did it in Egypt with Joseph despite there yet being a Pharoah. You know, God sees things we cannot see, hence why it's important to walk with God concerning such things instead of being led by sentiments, otherwise we could miss the whole thing.
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
I believe God would raise His servants but the question is how God wants to go about it? The process is very important. If you miss that, you may miss everything else. [b]What you call a MU-MU president could turn to a Chris-MU president. [/b]God could even do it in the way He did it in Egypt with Joseph despite there yet being a Pharoah. You know, God sees things we cannot see, hence why it's important to walk with God concerning such things instead of being led by sentiments, otherwise we could miss the whole thing.

That's why as a christian you have to join in the stand against a MU-MU leader.

Even June 12 wasn't made to stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bobestman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
This OP hates igbos and obidients. See him painting tinubu as a saint. See him supporting this evil and daylight robbery. Can you compare 1993 when ppl are not blinded by religion with 2023 ppl are blinded with religion? You southerners always claim to be wise but northerners rule you. Notherners don't brag on social media. They always support their own. Many christians decides to support their own this time and many of you who think you know too much see it as evil. So Remi with her uncouth tongue is a pastor to you? Tinubu knows he didn't win that is why he is trying to make peace now. He will be exposed in court. A pasta and you don't know your country is already sold to islamic cabals. How can someone ignore PO for ppl like Tinubu, Atiku? How can someone ignore a youth movement that carried everyone along for thieves who put us where we are today? You are still waiting to hear from God and can't see that your country is gone unless you ppl stand up now. You are truly sick for writting this. Very sick
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Steep(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

God bless Nigeria.
The election was rigged.
You are a liar anyway what else to expect from a satanjnr

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by orisa37: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket: VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAYS THE LORD..
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

That's why as a christian you have to join in the stand against a MU-MU leader.

Even June 12 wasn't made to stand.

That's why you should also stand against a chrislam ticket if you really believe God is against a muslim-muslim ticket because of Islam.

You should only support a Christian-christian ticket otherwise it would be hypocritical of you.
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by atheistconverta: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Nonsense post by a strife beleaguered OP.

Muslim-Christian ticket we are currently under saw Christians killed and kidnapped without release even when muslims were being released. There is nothing inside OP's brain other than opposing perceived top preachers of the gospel of Christ.
I know your reference to preacher not opposing Muslim-Muslim ticket of 1993 is indirectly aimed some vocal prophets who have openly opposed the muslim-muslim fielding party of 2023.
You mean vocal prophets as the tithe heretic and thieves' supporting church leader below?

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by atheistconverta: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
bobestman:
This OP hates igbos and obidients. See him painting tinubu as a saint. See him supporting this evil and daylight robbery. Can you compare 1993 when ppl are not blinded by religion with 2023 ppl are blinded with religion? You southerners always claim to be wise but northerners rule you. Notherners don't brag on social media. They always support their own. Many christians decides to support their own this time and many of you who think you know too much see it as evil. So Remi with her uncouth tongue is a pastor to you? Tinubu knows he didn't win that is why he is trying to make peace now. He will be exposed in court. A pasta and you don't know your country is already sold to islamic cabals. How can someone ignore PO for ppl like Tinubu, Atiku? How can someone ignore a youth movement that carried everyone along for thieves who put us where we are today? You are still waiting to hear from God and can't see that your country is gone unless you ppl stand up now. You are truly sick for writting this. Very sick
Tinubu is not a saint neither is Peter Obi or the other leading candidates, but in terms of proven competence at the leadership level, he trumps them all so stop being ignorant. The way though you guys try to whip cheap sentiments and playing the hate or victim card is getting too embarrassing. You're obviously a hate-filled child. Your hatred for Tinubu is palpable but you should realize that not everyone is like you. The Op didn't state anything that showed hatred or dislike for Peter Obi, he's just being honest and fair in judgment so stop being so childish in your analysis. What else would someone expect though from someone who could be brainwashed to believe the glaring lie that Jesus was a black man?

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Whatever is God's Will for Nigeria, let it be done. In Jesus name!

God's Will is already done and He is not interested in your choosings of your Kings.

He did warn you all that you shall never have good rulers, if you reject His Rule, so, no one should disturb Him about politics and politicians and the troubles they cause.

You deserve whatever they bring to you
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by atheistconverta: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Steep:
The election was rigged.
You are a liar anyway what else to expect from a satanjnr
That's why it's foolish to quote the Op when you haven't read through what you quoted before you started speaky ignorantly. The Op said the election was rigged so the only liar here is you! What else does someone expect of an antichrist who despises the teachings of Christ? You are blind to the mountain of rigging in your eye but can see clearly that in the eyes of others? Where were you when Wike was rigging massively for those you support? It's now he rigged for those you don't support that you're crying foul. Such a lying hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bobestman(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
atheistconverta:
Tinubu is not a saint neither is Peter Obi or the other leading candidates, but in terms of proven competence at the leadership level, he trumps them all so stop being ignorant. The way though you guys try to whip cheap sentiments and playing the hate or victim card is getting too embarrassing. You're obviously a hate-filled child. Your hatred for Tinubu is palpable but you should realize that not everyone is like you. The Op didn't state anything that showed hatred or dislike for Peter Obi, he's just being honest and fair in judgment so stop being so childish in your analysis. What else would someone expect though from someone who could be brainwashed to believe the glaring lie that Jesus was a black man?
All i see here is a sheep defending his clueless master. Tinubu is an evil man with blood on his hands. The God of heaven can't support evil, i can't too. PO is by far better if you are not blind. The true messiah is black. Jesus is a fake white man. Pele
Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Myer(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

God bless Nigeria.

This is so edifying to my spirit and nourishing to my soul. I am glad we are on this same page on this.

I did not have any choice among the presidential candidates. I wanted Osinbajo but as politics would have it he lost the primaries to this same Tinubu albeit through his political shrewdness and wealth.

But I knew it could not be Peter Obi. Not becessarily from any fault of Peter Obi. It may be as a result of his tribe or followers. I just perceived a sinister agenda behind him and how the powers that be in the presidency would frustrate his efforts.

That said, if we have truly prayed fervently for Nigeria as we did, then I believe God has answered our prayers.
He may not have answered it the way we wanted it. But he answered it the way He knows is best.

I encourage and exhort us all, to sheathe our weapons and give this man a chance to fulfill the mandate he has in his heart. The opposition should play its part by putting his administration in check., not out of hatred but to ensure accountability with dignity.

Nigeria is blessed.
We Nigerians are blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Myer:

This is so edifying to my spirit and nourishing to my soul. I am glad we are on this same page on this.

I did not have any choice among the presidential candidates. I wanted Osinbajo but as politics would have it he lost the primaries to this same Tinubu albeit through his political shrewdness and wealth.

But I knew it could not be Peter Obi. Not becessarily from any fault of Peter Obi. It may be as a result of his tribe or followers. I just perceived a sinister agenda behind him and how the powers that be in the presidency would frustrate his efforts.

That said, if we have truly prayed fervently for Nigeria as we did, then I believe God has answered our prayers.
He may not have answered it the way we wanted it. But he answered it the way He knows is best.

I encourage and exhort us all, to sheathe our weapons and give this man a chance to fulfill the mandate he has in his heart. The opposition should play its part by putting his administration in check., not out of hatred but to ensure accountability with dignity.

Nigeria is blessed.
We Nigerians are blessed in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? / LGBTQ+: The Day This Happens, It Means The World's Only Days To Extinction / The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.