Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (31541 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
I want twins too
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Florblu(f): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Wow
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
In addition to your prayer, may their offspring be straightforward and not a hypocrite like Buhari. ...Amen
Must you throw shade
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
the op didnt copy the story well, she gave the testimony on OMAM on facebook yesterday... it two(2) boys and a beautiful gal. Congrat to her once again. God bless the babies
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Kenchukky(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Hope she doesn't take in again.

1 Like

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ladies if you know that you can give me a set of triplets or quadruplets, send me a pm
do u have the sperm of triplet dat u can donate too
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
I use it as a point of contact for those waiting for the fruit of the womb

God will hear your cry today
haha lie Mohammed cousin you sure sey this ur prayer no be lie

I fear anything that comes out of you
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by bob884: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats ..more blessings to d family grin grin grin
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by bob884: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
LOL..
maxiuc:
haha lie Mohammed cousin you sure sey this ur prayer no be lie

I fear anything that comes out of you
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
besticality:
My girlfriend and I are equally looking forward to having our set of twins very soon . grin >:
Wait a min....did you just say your GIRL FRIEND? so you are not even married...Mtcheeewwwwwwww
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Pat081: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Naff24:

Guy if you know that your sperm can fertilize eggs to produce a set of triplets or quadruplets, goan bleep olosho grin
y not u dear pm dat guy ooo
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Sensible news...not Psquare shit
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by rezzy: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Mynd44:
Okay, so this story is somehow.

Identical triplets are rare. As rare as 60/2000 but identical triplets of different sexes? Or you didn't notice that the baby with the pink/red/orange cap jas an ear ring on?

Nah fam, you lost me right there

I noticed it too.
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Amen oo

for my sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Namzy(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2017
dainformant:
it's rare but it happens
Not possibile. Identical must ALWAYS be same sex
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Haaa!!

If the kids do the same nko?
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by alphabern(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
dainformant:
It's a moment of jubilation for a lovely couple who recently welcomed their first babies - a set of triplets. The woman who was pictured with a huge baby bump - was born a twin, according to an online report by Joshua Grin. She gave birth to a set of identical triplets. Congratulations to her and her hubby.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/woman-born-twin-gives-birth-set-identical-triplets-photos.html
Congratulations and to God be the glory. Her husband is a hard working man. Kudos to you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by curvilicious: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
voicelez:
I tap into your Grace IJN... mine will be two boys and one girl

Hers is two boys & a girl too
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Nah this kind blessing i dey always look for cheesy
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by odebiyiisaac: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2017
wow God is wonderful
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Buy one ,get two
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2017
What a Lovely Bonaza, buy one get two
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2017
She don't finish work be that.
I thank God for her.
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
wawuuu It can only be God. Congrats!!!
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by rossyc(f): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Kenchukky:
Hope she doesn't take in again.
Abi o.. This ones don do.
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
silasweb:
Cute babies
I want to av 4plets. Coman gimme
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by 1603yyyy: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

AMEN!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2017
School fees!!!
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
do u have the sperm of triplet dat u can donate too
Yes I do. Send me a pm if you are interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) / South African Family Recreates Their Photo Taken In 1992, After 25 Years / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.