Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (24082 Views)

Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Anstalk(f): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2017
One victim of the recent flood disaster in Makurdi, Benue State who was squatting in someone else’s kitchen, has been delivered of triplets.

According to one activist and philanthropist, the mother can’t even afford clean drinking water or food for her newborn babies.

Ukan Kurugh, who shared photos on Facebook, captioned them:

THE PEAK OF HARDSHIP:
MRS. EMBER VITALIS, A FLOOD VICTIM WAS DELIVERED OF TRIPLETS YESTERDAY AT HIME, NO HOUSE, NO FOOD, NO HOPE.
They are squatting in someone’s kitchen and the newborns took well water today,

Please help her condition
Thanks

http://anstalk.com/benue-flood-victim-squatting-someones-kitchen-delivers-triplets-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Promxy94(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
GOD IS GREAT
I just hope this our government comes to her aid

25 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2017
pls how can I reach out to this woman?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Jbleenk: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Chisos.... anyways sha, One day I will be first to comment on NL, I will show it to My highschool teacher who said that I can't achieve anything in life

7 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Jbleenk:
Chisos.... anyways sha, One day I will be first to comment on NL, I will show it to My highschool teacher who said that I can't achieve anything in life
How is being FTC an achievement? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by collinometricx: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Jbleenk :

sense fall on you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Angy55(f): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Wow! I love triplets. Benue state government should do something ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Wow! What more Can I say?

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by bumi10(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
chai

God self

Now I know he works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
I hope people come to her aid soon. It ain't easy to raise one baby, not to talk of raising three babies.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
There was a country
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
congrats
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by chijioke199: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
this is wowing
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by tgmservice: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
I trust my Nigerians no matter the condition unprotected and careless 4uck, 4uck no they pass us by

3 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

No be say you go do anything self. keep playing yeye stunt.. Mtchew

10 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Wahala
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
I don't know what to say lipsrsealed
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Jlow2: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
i pity pple whom still hav hope with nigerian govt
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
God is great. Imagine women living in posh mansions yet have medical complications and issues in childbirth and maternal health... But here is one displaced giving birth like a Hebrew woman...

... God I thank you on her behalf

4 Likes

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by aboki2000(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Angy55:
Wow! I love triplets. Benue state government should do something ASAP

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:
There's a phone number, an address, a bank account and a route for those who wish to visit the displaced persons directly here:

http://www.mortalpoet.com/benue-flood-fellow-nigerians-benue-state-needs-your-support-now/

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
I wish the government will sterilize all poor men and women. This is really unfair on the kids.

Giving birth when you do not have the means to take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
how will dae now take care of the children? The government really need to help them

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Jbleenk:

Keep trying....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by unclemide(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Jbleenk:
Ur teacher might be right.

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Jnutro: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
This is crazy Mehn
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Ochinex:

No be say you go do anything self. keep playing yeye stunt.. Mtchew
Make we no assume. No be every time people dey joke.

1 Like

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by powerfulengine(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
God knows best
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
na who gian belle?
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by oshe11: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Jst lost a FVCK on this thread.....

Ama Outta here mehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / What Do I Do About My Mother / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.