Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) (14079 Views)

Rain Guns Available For Sale / Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) / 100metres Diameter Coverage Raingun Demostratrion, Available @ CASH & CARRY ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by Stmiceel(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
The pictures are looking foriegn.

Just my observation.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Stmiceel:
The pictures are looking foriegn.

Just my observation.
Im a realist. Every element of my writing is truth. See the email I received today from a satisfied customer.

The appreciation of this tool is from those with substancial experience in dry season farming.

However, I will advise you dont place unrealistic expectations from dry season farming and tools such as this.

Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
At Kingtech, we build these for N45,000
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Selling
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2018
saliubello:
Im a realist. Every element of my writing is truth. See the email I received today from a satisfied customer.

The appreciation of this tool is from those with substancial experience in dry season farming.

However, I will advise you dont place unrealistic expectations from dry season farming and tools such as this.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
New stocks have arrived now..place order this week and partake in the lower pricing. .

Offer VALID for this week ONLY
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
saliubello:
New stocks have arrived now..place order this week and partake in the lower pricing. .

Offer VALID for this week ONLY
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Many testimonies already.

Share in it
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by kenosky4(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
How do I

Own, Manage and make Guaranteed Profit from Catfish Production?

Get practical training on how to Start, Produce, and Sell Catfish?

Setup a Catfish Farm?

Get Manual and Guide on Tested and Trusted business on Catfish farming?

Get High-quality Catfish Feed?

Stop Incurring Loss on My CatFish Farm?

De-Liberation Farm MasterClass Training Workshop is designed to answer all your questions and provide step by step approach to mapping out successful business strategy for your CatFish farm.

All for just 9,800

Don't miss out of this great opportunity

Register here: http://liberationfarm.com.ng/farming-workshop/

Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Morning friends and partners.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Driptapes now available

Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Order from us
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by BOSTAK: 4:31pm On May 17, 2018
Please can you send me your number.....mathewakinfenwa@yahoo.com or +14434493990, where are you located sir, we already have the pumping machine, where can we get the hose to buy and what’s the price, so that we can get prepared for this dry season... thanks, BOSTAK farms Agbedo- Moniya, Ibadan
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2018
Here are my Mobile Numbers; Globacom: 08050323434, Airtel: 08028873809, Etisalat: 08099066646 or saliubello2003@yahoo.com
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
Climate change is here. Think ahead and plan appropriately. Don't be caught off guard
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by majorgr: 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
saliubello:
One unit can be deployed on an hectare, most expecially where you have a perennial water source
pls validate this i was abt to ask the parameter one can cover are u really saying the truth that one rain gun can cover an hectare of land? also, can one use direct bore hole to pump, it mustn't be a river?
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2018
majorgr:
pls validate this i was abt to ask the parameter one can cover are u really saying the truth that one rain gun can cover an hectare of land? also, can one use direct bore hole to pump, it mustn't be a river?
1. You cannot use this with borehole. It's not effective at all with borehole. Drop the idea if you are planning to use it with borehole.

Where you have river water - enough supply and motivated staff , with only one unit and in matter of time you will cover one hectare
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by majorgr: 5:14pm On May 25, 2018
saliubello:
1. You cannot use this with borehole. It's not effective at all with borehole. Drop the idea if you are planning to use it with borehole.

Where you have river water - enough supply and motivated staff , with only one unit and in matter of time you will cover one hectare
thank you for the info, another quick question, what if i use a water pumper connected with the water tank pumped by bore hole would it work? cuz im looking for substitute to riverine area Cuz im not near water areas except through the use of borehole and tanks. thank you.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2018
majorgr:

thank you for the info, another quick question, what if i use a water pumper connected with the water tank pumped by bore hole would it work? cuz im looking for substitute to riverine area Cuz im not near water areas except through the use of borehole and tanks. thank you.
Capital NO. Send me a mail. Once I know your farm size and your intended crop, I'll proffer other solutions aside this that you can use. Heard of drip irrigation which puts water at the root zone of crops?

Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by majorgr: 10:43pm On May 26, 2018
saliubello:
Capital NO. Send me a mail. Once I know your farm size and your intended crop, I'll proffer other solutions aside this that you can use. Heard of drip irrigation which puts water at the root zone of crops?
pls dis drip irrigation can you give me the estimate for one hectare of land, how many meter of it do i need and how much will it cost in total to set it up on an hectare of land. crop: pepper, tomato, cassava, maize etc
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2018
majorgr:

pls dis drip irrigation can you give me the estimate for one hectare of land, how many meter of it do i need and how much will it cost in total to set it up on an hectare of land. crop: pepper, tomato, cassava, maize etc
ok
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
saliubello:
Our never say never, never say die, ready to work anytime raingun is back and better now!

It comes with custom made stand

It is N70000 a unit.

It's cheapest
It's strongest
It's most rugged and durable

Place order ahead.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by kunleweb: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=saliubello post=69227541][/quote]

What is the current price for this kit?

Why can't one use this with a borehole?
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
kunleweb:

What is the current price for this kit?

Why can't one use this with a borehole?
The inlet of the rain gun is bigger than the outlet of the borehole
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by kunleweb: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
saliubello:
The inlet of the rain gun is bigger than the outlet of the borehole

Then can i dig a standard well ?
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
kunleweb:

Then can i dig a standard well ?
call me on my numbers and let's talk about solution to your irrigation needs.

This is to give you a wide range of options that will meet your needs.

A whassap message will be good too.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by kunleweb: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
saliubello:
call me on my numbers and let's talk about solution to your irrigation needs.

This is to give you a wide range of options that will meet your needs.

A whassap message will be good too.

Provide an adequate response here first. Thank you
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by ChristbusyDivine(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Pls i have a 2" 5.5hp already, instead of 3". Will it work with it?
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
ChristbusyDivine:
Pls i have a 2" 5.5hp already, instead of 3". Will it work with it?
A 3inch size is most appropriate. The 2inch size limits it's efficiency.
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by ChristbusyDivine(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
thank you
Re: 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) by saliubello(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Lets talk about this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buy Your Fresh Crayfish From Akwaibom / Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.