Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira (1895 Views)

How Does This Phone Cost #1,000,000? / 1gb Data Cost 1 Rupees In India That's Nigeria 5naira 193gb @ 800naira Plus / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by TechPanda(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Caviar, a Russian company known for making eye catchy modifications to flagship devices has released the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body.

According to them, these customization series were inspired by the MiG-35 jet-fighter, the Satan ICBM, and the T-14 Armata tank.

And as expected, it's a true definition of Luxurious.

Take a look at them.

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by TechPanda(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Done looking at those awesome customizations? (Lol..) grin grin

Now, let's talk money...

The iPhone 8 with Black Onyx goes for RUB179,000 (around $3,000 which is over 1 Million Naira) and that happens to be one of the cheapest options.

That's if you call that cheap.

While the Meteorite-coated iPhone X goess for RUB244,000 or $4,500 (around 1.7 Million).

Caviar offers a large number of options for luxurious personalization. You can get back panel of the new iPhones plated with golden coat of arm (like the coat of arms of the county of Kazakhstan, Chechnya or Armenia.

If you're to get one without paying, which of them would you prefer? (hehe). Kindly share your thoughts in the comments.
wink

You Can Check Out Other Customization Options Here >> http://www.techkibay.com/2017/09/caviar-customized-iphone-8-iphone-x.html
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Na by force to buy?

1 Like

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by TechPanda(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Na by force to buy?

cheesy cheesy What kind of customization would you prefer? You know there is nothing too hard for God to do. grin

2 Likes

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by Yourskills(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
iphone 8 is may wheather and iphone 7 is mc gregor...forget my spellings o.

1 Like

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by biacan(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
can't wait to get one.......maga must pay
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by kowalsky: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:
can't wait to get one.......maga must pay

and d p***** will spread cool

1 Like

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by biacan(f): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
kowalsky:

and d p***** will spread cool

never.....that would never happen......any man that request to have sex with me just because he buys gifts is not serious cause that sound disrespectful of such man to me
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by kowalsky: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

never.....that would never happen......any man that request to have sex with me just because he buys gifts is not serious cause that sound disrespectful of such man to me

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by TechPanda(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

grin What If You Give Him Sex So He Can Buy More Gifts For You. Are You Serious?

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who customization epp? Even the phone does not cost that much.
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by biacan(f): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
TechPanda:

grin What If You Give Him Sex So He Can Buy More Gifts For You. Are You Serious?

real men don't bother when they buy gifts for their fiance without getting any thing in return
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by TechPanda(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

real men don't bother when they buy gifts for their fiance without getting any thing in return

"For Their Fiance" ?

Oh... Now That You Said That, I Think I Know Where You're Coming From.

Dont Forget To Mention Me When Your Pre-wedding Shots Go Viral grin
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by biacan(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
TechPanda:

"For Their Fiance" ?
Oh... Now That You Said That, I Think I Know Where You're Coming From.
Dont Forget To Mention Me When Your Pre-wedding Shots Go Viral grin
hahaha am not in a relationship......abeg know spoil my market for me oooo
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by TechPanda(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
dominique:
Who customization epp? Even the phone does not cost that much.

Yeah. It Doesnt.

A Lady In My Neighbour Hood Got Some Customizations On Her iPhone 7 Red.

Its Such A Twist Of Faith As She Nows Rides Keke To Make Ends Meet.
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by Flashh: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

See this one. Are you a commediene?

4 Likes

Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by biacan(f): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flashh:
See this one. Are you a commediene?

free me abeg
Re: See These Iphone 8 And Iphone X Customization. The Cheapest Cost 1 Million Naira by Flashh: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

free me abeg
Answer me na. Your jokes looks like what they cracks for kids. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) / Spark K9 Plus / Why I Broke My Glo Sim - A Frustrated User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.