Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Rolls Royce Of Bishops": Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Message To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rolls Royce Of Bishops": Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Message To Bishop Oyedepo (676 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rolls Royce Of Bishops": Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Message To Bishop Oyedepo by peteregwu(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2017
"The Rolls Royce Of Bishops": Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Message To Bishop Oyedepo

From kemifilani.com

Bishop Oyedepo of Winners' Chapel is 63 today and the social media is filled with goodwill messages to him from all over the world. Pastor E.A Adeboye of the Redeem Christian of God is also left not out, he posted this interesting message to him moments ago:

Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo
-Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The Rolls Royce of Bishops

Some years ago, someone gave me an article on cars to read.
It listed the Mercedes Benz as the STRONGEST car.
It listed BMW as the FASTEST car
It listed LEXUS as the most comfortable car.

I turned to the man that gave me the article to read and asked in my confusion "so where do we place Rolls Royce"?
The man smiled and said "sir, you can't place Rolls Royce in this category; when we are rating cars, Rolls Royce is in a class of it's own".

There are bishops and there are bishops.

......and When you are rating bishops, Bishop Oyedepo stands in a class of his own.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Rolls Royce of bishops.

And I am proud to be his father.
It is only in christianity that you see a bishop who is a son to a pastor.
Pastor Enoch Adeboye
Re: The Rolls Royce Of Bishops": Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Message To Bishop Oyedepo by dollytino4real(f): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2017
am happy to be under the umbrella of winners, my case is different

(1) (Reply)

How Much Power Does Satan Really Have? / Reno Omokri: On Daddy Freeze And The Hoopla About Tithing / Writers Of The Bible And Other Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.